Food Network's Secrets of a Restaurant Chef Host Anne Burrell's Catchphrase.

I am not a Bot or self-promoter. So here's the deal on Secrets of a Restaurant Chef, Anne Burrell's catchphrase is "That makes me a happy girl". It's not said sexually said or anything but... the internet exist so yeah. I like her show and like the recipies. But um I can't stop giggling inside every time she says it what are you thoughts?

You know what, I think I'll just back away.
Nice ... and ... slowly ...

You think that's bad, you want to try watching Nigella Lawson.

Never watched a cooker program that managed to fit so many innuendo's in about food.

Of course, I only watch it for the food. My .. er .. friend, yes, friend .. pointed out everything else. I was too busy concentrating on food.

Spambot 3000:

And damn what great, supple, soft, plentiful food she has.
I mean wow her food is just to damn nice right?

Calibanbutcher:

Spambot 3000:

I'm not sure, I've never tried her food. Because thats exactly what you're talking about, her food right? It isn't some disgusting innuendo now ISN'T IT?

Spambot 3000:

Calibanbutcher:

Spambot 3000:

I'm not sure, I've never tried her food. Because thats exactly what you're talking about, her food right? It isn't some disgusting innuendo now ISN'T IT?

I will have you know that I am an enthusiastic hobby chef. Of course I am talking about the food.
What else is there to talk about?
You and your dirty mind...

TopazFusion:
It's not just Nigella Lawson either.

Gordon Ramsay is in on the innuendo too.

Okay, that was funny.

Gotta love what people will put together for laughs.

Calibanbutcher:

Spambot 3000:

Calibanbutcher:

I will have you know that I am an enthusiastic hobby chef. Of course I am talking about the food.

What, I wasn't thinking -- it was you! ... Well, technically it was me. No, hang on --
Shit, now I look like the dirty one. Okay you win this round, super-intelligent rainbow manatee.

Spambot 3000:

Calibanbutcher:

Spambot 3000:

What, I wasn't thinking -- it was you! ... Well, technically it was me. No, hang on --
Shit, now I look like the dirty one. Okay you win this round, super-intelligent rainbow manatee.

Thank you very much, you incredibly advanced machine built to send annoying e-mails.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked