To all the men in the house

Pages 1 2 NEXT

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a lady?

When my girlfriend happily exclaimed "I've lost three kilos!" (about six pounds) I said "But... Then there's less of you." She had felt bad about her overweight for many years, so she was happy to hear that.

Saved my gf from being driven down by a car, I guess that counts for something.

I used part of my bonus to put a friend through college for a year when she couldn't make up the difference for tuition after loans and scholarships.

Hmm.

Gave a friend $2000 to help with vet bills, she was desperate and out of money.

Gave another friend $500 to help get her car fixed because her unbelievably stupid friend had arranged for her to prostitute herself with a creepy shut-in in exchange for the repair money.

Neither strikes me as particularly noble though, just money. Ideally I'd have saved someone's life, or at least peed on their jellyfish sting, but noooooo.

Depends on what you mean by "nicest", I suppose.

I learned how to play the guitar parts to this song:

Because a girl I liked at the time said it was her favorite song.

During my senior year of high school, I had a girlfriend who really liked Invader Zim, so I got her Gir-themed Christmas presents. I let her use my winter coat and went along with just my hoody, too. (It can get pretty cold in Vermont during winter.)

As for a... "most romantic" or "sweetest" thing, I suppose it would be a time that I went camping. There are campgrounds right on the edge of a lake, so we were out there during the 4th of July, sitting on a large rock in the water watching the sunset and then the fireworks over the lake. ... I'm not all that good at romantic gestures.

Put my penis inside her.

Well I'm engaged to marry the love of my life. Does that count?

Also, I let her have some rare loot in Borderlands 2.

I put my..

Daystar Clarion:
Put my penis inside her..

Dammit , Daystar strikes again .

Fine , i traveled 2 hours to go pick up my best female friend from the hospital when she was visiting her mom who spent the week there . Then I bought her McDonalds because i'm classy like that.

Daystar Clarion:

No.

That's a nice thing she's doing for you.

krazykidd:
I put my..

Daystar Clarion:
Put my penis inside her..

Dammit , Daystar strikes again .

Fine , i traveled 2 hours to go pick up my best female friend from the hospital when she was visiting her mom who spent the week there . Then I bought her McDonalds because i'm classy like that.

What can I say, I'm terribly classy :D

BloatedGuppy:

Daystar Clarion:

No.

That's a nice thing she's doing for you.

Zing!

I let my wife be in my presence.

I also cut her worship of me to twice a day instead of 6.

Sometimes I let her touch me .... even my man parts.

I'm the pinnacle of kindness.

Daystar Clarion:
Put my penis inside her.

Though I presume at some point, you took it out again... otherwise, that's one hell of a 'connection' you got going on there... _

OT: Probably... break up with her... *le sigh*

SckizoBoy:

Daystar Clarion:
Put my penis inside her.

Though I presume at some point, you took it out again... otherwise, that's one hell of a 'connection' you got going on there... _

OT: Probably... break up with her... *le sigh*

Of course I take it out.

Then I put it back in.

Then out again.

Then in.

Please help me, I can't stop.

That's what she said!

Oh god!

Daystar Clarion:
Of course I take it out.

Then I put it back in.

Then out again.

Then in.

Please help me, I can't stop.

That's what she said!

Considered putting it somewhere else? For variety's sake, that is...(!) _

Oh god!

Presumably she said that too...(!!) -_-

*shows self out*

I tell my girlfriend that she looks really, really stunning every day. I got several nice thank you gifts that one day when she was not feeling that great (private matters). All of which aren't normal in the slightest. :-D

I wouldn't say I've ever had the occasion to do anything particularly special for anyone really.

Took my girlfriend in my arms and carried her over a muddy puddle. It was a pretty narrow trail in a swampy area so there was no wading around it. That's me at my most gallant.

Sometimes, I bring them dead rodents and lie them on their doorstep. They go crazy for it, shouting their love at me for minutes.

Quaxar:
Sometimes, I bring them dead rodents and lie them on their doorstep. They go crazy for it, shouting their love at me for minutes.

A Cat that can type....

Quick, catch it, we'll make millions.

I remembered my mom's birthday.

Once.

I made HER a sandwich.

With an ex-girlfriend (she wasn't 'ex' at the time) I purposefully lost a bet with her.

Uh, the nicest thing was probably defending a girlfriend from a furious ex.

Also, my friend wanted to lose her virginity, and we were fairly open with each other, so I stepped up. Don't really count that, though, because it was, quite frankly, awesome.

Helped a lady friend through the aftermath of being raped.

I don't know. I'm sure I have done many minor, nice things (like pep-talking or just being a shoulder to lean on), but I honestly can't remember. Because that's part of who I am. I forget every nice thing I have ever done, or dismiss them as unimportant or minor.
But I remember all the bad things I have done.
And I remind myself of them, every day.

..Yeah.

Daystar Clarion:
Put my penis inside her.

Also, I let her have some rare loot in Borderlands 2.

Screw all that noise about penises and marriage:
You let her have rare loot? In a videogame?
Damn you, you magnificent bastard, you should write a book, which I would then read so I could exclaim: DAMN YOU YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, I READ YOUR BOOK.

On topic:

Eh, can't really think of one singular incident. I am a pretty nice guy overall...

Binnsyboy:

Also, my friend wanted to lose her virginity, and we were fairly open with each other, so I stepped up. Don't really count that, though, because it was, quite frankly, awesome.

This is going to sound quite awful but you put that....

Quickly followed by that.

Putting it together made me chuckle far more than it should have done.

Now i'll hang my head in shame.

Rawne1980:

Binnsyboy:

This is going to sound quite awful but you put that....

Quickly followed by that.

Putting it together made me chuckle far more than it should have done.

Now i'll hang my head in shame.

You're not wrong

It occurred to me right after I hit enter. Being the sporting chap that I am, I left it to preserve the comedic value.

Off the top of my head, one of the times my GF and I went to Play n Trade for an orgy of consumerism (and SNES games) she hadn't realized that I got a game specifically for her. She loved Yoshi and we had recently got a retro console so our NES library was lacking so, I stealth-bought her Yoshi on the NES. When I showed her in the car she damn near cried.

The first time I went to visit her though, the first time I met her, on the last day of my visit I sang 'All My Lovin'' to her. Tried to anyway, I didn't wanna leave and wound up breaking down and crying. Then she did. She tells me this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for her.

Spent several weeks of backbreaking effort turning an absolutely disgusting mobile home the CDC would probably have ordered nuked from orbit into a pleasant, if cramped, place to live. Ended up taking four full truck loads of crap to the dump

For a bit of perspective, this was for a friend of my sister who was down on her luck. I knew and liked her well enough, but had no stake in this beyond that connection.

I bought her all the booze she wanted...

I held her purse & coat while she shopped all afternoon long & never complained once. I have fixed quite a few cars, bought flowers & diner & so much other random stuff I probably could have opened my own bar with all that money... Damn I'm an idiot!

I... uh... I can't really say on these forums. Like, at all.

I guess the most romantic thing I did was:

It was 6 months (Long time for a teenaged relationship) and she and a few friends stay over that night, so I cleverly and stealthy went to my garden before she woke up, picked her favorite flowers and places them in her hands, so when she woke up, she had a dozen roses (I even de-thorned them)

Walked for 3 hours to the Tim Horton's she worked at to cover her night shift when she was sick (co-worker) worked on my feet for 9 hours, then walked back again for another 3 hours.

saintdane05:
I... uh... I can't really say on these forums. Like, at all.

ah, so you sacrificed an un-baptized newborn to the arcane demons for her glory as well, eh?

I am amazing in bed at being generous, kind and funny.

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. I've always been the shoulder to cry on, so I guess that counts for something. It's mostly due to being a student. And therefore almost broke.
Done lots of romantic things though. Walk outside girl's house, set up amp, play her favourite song (Saviour by Rise Against) and asked her out. Her dad didn't like me at first.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked