Robotic Rockers play Ramones, Motorhead and AC/DC

So I was browsing youtube in the early hours of this morning, and I found this:

Personally I think it's pretty cool, the blitzkrieg bop one is my favourite, because the robots seem to have more movement going on in that one, but there's videos of em playing Motorheads Ace of Spades and AC/DCs TNT too:

Fairly recent creation and they played at a festival early this year :P Well whoever made them has had them a while, but this appears to be their first public performance.

I'd love to see them synth in some sort of vocals in there, just so it feels like a complete band though, here's hoping the next ones a cover of Iron Man!

IT BEGINS! SKYNET IS ONLY A STEP AWAY!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my bunker!

As far as I know, these are pretty simple songs to play. Pretty cool though.

I've seen these robots before there pretty cool, although It does make me wonder what will happen to music now the robots have begun
How long before cyber punk becomes more than just a style O_O

All that band needs is a singer and they'll be set for the rest of their mechanical lives.

The first thought that came to my mind:

"Please have this available at all Dave and Buster's. Then it will OFFICIALLY be better than Chuck E. Cheese's."

On a serious note, it's pretty cool and I wouldn't mind hiring them for a future gig (though a singer would seal the deal).

Now all they need is synthesized singing.

Captcha: More Cowbell. I concur.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked