Do you remember the last time you were hugged?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Actually, five minutes ago.

Gave my sister a hug when she came into the kitchen.

Today by my mother. She's very much a hugger.

I used to be really big on hugs and all my friends (including those who didn't like hugs) would get them from me about once a week. Nowadays, I just find them irritating, and people who go around hugging everyone just come across as needy to me. That's probably why I stopped, I'd like hugs from me to have some value.

Yesterday. I love hugs but I don't get them very often, so I had a spring in my step all day yesterday.
Today, not so much. I would hug people but I don't think it's polite to touch people without an invitation...

I guess I'm just very English.

Now that I think about it, I have absolutely no idea. Wow, this thread is doing wonders for my self esteem.

My dad gave me a big hug last night :) I'm such a daddy's girl :D

About 7 hours ago. Ahh... hugs are nice.

Well, this is right up there as one of the saddest thread titles that I've read.

OT:

A couple of days ago, I hugged a co-worker at work because I realised I'd never hugged them before despite having gone on a night out. I'm a big fan of hugs.

Last night I probably hugged half the club.

I hug people a lot..

Last night...

I always hug my dad before I go to bed.

Excluding family, my last hug was last Wednesday. One of my friends felt bad for me (I am always angry for no reason on Wednesdays... Also I felt a bit down) and so hugged me... I immediately asked him to stop...

Last none family hug I received was when I went to London with Padwolf about July last year.

I was given a few hugs earlier today by my children and my fiancee.
Feels good man.

Rawne1980:
About a minute ago.

My daughter just got in from school, gave me a hug. 4 more kids due home soon that's 4 more hugs. Then my wife is due home, that's another.

The house of hugs.

You sir are a very lucky man:)

OT: Probably like one and a half years ago. Somehow my mind links hugs with being too dependant on people. Stupid I know.

This morning from my boyfriend. I was half asleep though so technically he hugged me goodbye and I didn't really do anything.

Last time I hugged someone apart from my boyfriend was a few days ago, I hugged my best friend. I used to hug everyone when I was in my teens but not so much anymore.

Fappy:
Last night before I drove home! I am a cuddly person XD

Last night, I gave Fappy a long hug in his sleep.

Erm... actually, the last person I hugged was an ex girlfriend I happened to be chilling with at the time. So, a few days ago?

My bromance needs some help if I haven't hugged him recently. Dear God...

My mum, about an hour ago =)

Binnsyboy:

Fappy:

Erm... actually, the last person I hugged was an ex girlfriend I happened to be chilling with at the time. So, a few days ago?

The most be why I had that crazy dream last night.

Had to change the sheets D:

This morning.
I hugged my girlfriend before getting on the bus to work.

Last friday, a friend is leaving the country for a year, this was the goodbye hug at her party. Unless I forgot something this was the only hug so fa this year, but once every 4 weeks would still mean a lot more hugging then usually...

Yesterday from my mom before my math exam.

Fappy:

Binnsyboy:

Fappy:

The most be why I had that crazy dream last night.

Had to change the sheets D:

That might have been me. You're a very attractive man. :P

The day after Christmas, I hugged my sister and her two kids right before they drove off to New Mexico. A week before that I hugged my brother before he drove off to Florida.

I pretty much only seem to hug people/get hugged when someone's leaving for an extended period of time.

Yesterday. Step brother was visiting. He gave me a sort of hug to say see you around when he headed back home.

I say sort of hug because I'm not much of one. At least not usually. I figure I have to see someone I could affectionate with. But that hasn't happened yet. Not even with my family, really.

I've been getting plenty of hugs lately actually. There's been a girl I've been talking with for a few weeks: I'm single for the first time in 4 years (and first time being single and confident EVER). We talked maybe 2-3 times before last monday, and we talked for about 45 mins and she surprised me with a big ol' hug after we talked and shes hugged me every time we've met since then actually.

On a sadder note my favorite professor, and one of my favorite people in general, died very suddenly early Monday morning. There's been a lot of hugs around since then, the history department at my college is taking it quite hard.

So yes, good hugs and sad. I've been getting plenty of them hah

Mr Cwtchy:
Nope.

Sometime during high school 3 or 4 years ago maybe, although those weren't consensual. Last time I hugged somebody would be never(assuming animals don't count).

This is like me, although my last hug was about an hour ago. The hugger got jabbed in the ribs for his trouble

Nope, can't remember

Last Thursday. It was lovely and warm and fuzzy.

Sunday. By my mother. Coincidentally, this post will probably continue to be correct for many weeks to come.

Around Christmas I guess? Seeing relatives and all that. Kinda surprised there aren't more people giving the same answer.

Not too sure... I think I did remember hugging someone at a Chine wedding banquet. However I do remember the last hugged before that which was in High School, I was just hugging a mate for some reason in Science class. Yeah I don't get hugged that often.

Would be two weeks ago, when I left a party. Hugged the girl I was currently talking to and some random dude who bought me a beer(in hindsight I think he might've been hitting on me).

My girlfriend hugged me about five minutes ago. I'm gonna go hug her again about now.

Today, but I hug a lot of people. Friends, family, gf, we're a touchy feely group and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I... think it was like, last saturday. Last hug from my girlfriend while she was still my girlfriend.

YAY MAKING THE THREAD CHEERY RIGHT GUYS

When I bid farewell to a dear friend when my visit in Washington concluded. In retrospect I should have hugged more. :(

Nokturos:
4:35 PM, June 7th, 1996.

That's oddly specific. Care to share your story? Or explain the reference if I'm not getting it.

After my last sparring session, I hugged the dude I sparred with. It's a lot more common in kickboxing/MMA gyms than you might think, and it's basically seen as a more sincere handshake - a physical way of saying "Nice job. Thanks for the sparring session."

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here