Do you remember the last time you were hugged?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

If I'm including my girlfriend, then yesterday. If not, then I guess the first week of January, when I ran into an old student in WalMart.

What about meaningful/important hugs? My first hug with my ex-fiancee after a year of estrangement (for lack of a better term) almost made me collapse from relief. That was a good hug. One of my nephews, a two year old, ran up to me and hugged me once, which was heart-warming.

I don't remember. I don't like being touched. Maybe last year, at some point?

Yeah, earlier today, about 3 o' clock. Hugged my girlfriend at the end of school.
I'm not really that much of a huggy person, making an obvious exception for her. :P

Hugs... Eh it would be about 2 months ago, when my boss came in a cheery mood and was saying hello to everyone by hugging them and kissing them, she hugged me but I managed to avoid the kiss, then she got offended and started ignoring me for like a month, now she thinks I'm mentally ill and keeps saying that if I need anything at all I can tell her, which pisses me off, I'm getting tired of people assuming I'm crazy or retarded or whatever the hell it is they mean with "something", but whatever fuck hugs, I hate hugs.

Johnny Novgorod:
Last night, my mom.

Yeah you did.

I bet you "hugged" her real good.

High five.

OT: I haven't been hugged in at least six months. Yay for me.

Nah... being a horrible human being I don;t get things like hugs very often...<.<

Either it was by a family friend as she left our house after having visited on a date I don't remember, or by a girl I somewhat knew in high school, in my final year of high school as I was walking to the bus stop on a horrendously rainy day as we parted after she decided to get under my umbrella (which did not do a very good job of protecting me against that downpour), and it was quite uncalled for. I am an incredibly socially awkward person who generally has an aversion to touching people or being touched, so it's not surprising that it rarely ever happens. Obviously, I can't join the crowd saying "3 seconds ago by my girlfriend".

Friday right after lunch cause one of my friends forgot her stuff at the lunch table so I missed class to watch it and make sure it doesn't get stolen. I more of just wanted an excuse not to go to class.

what kinda hug are we talking about? if its a quick "congratulations" hug then i hugged someone a few days ago because she got engaged. now a warm comforting hug? that was like 8 years ago when my dad hugged me cuz my cat died. . .

im not really a cuddly person anyways. no touchie touchie!

That would be Thursday. I have two girl friends who like to hug their friends a lot, so whenever I'm with them it's pretty inevitable.

Last week on the first day of school, a Thursday, by two of my friends. It was nice.

Rawne1980:
About a minute ago.

My daughter just got in from school, gave me a hug. 4 more kids due home soon that's 4 more hugs. Then my wife is due home, that's another.

The house of hugs.

I lol'd.

I believe it was yesterday or the day before and it was with a friend who I think of as a grandmother.

An hour ago, before that about 10 hours ago. I give great hug.

Yesterday, saw my friend's sister gave her a hug. I hug all girls I'm friends with.

I get hugged by my sister every few weeks but I hate giving/getting hugs. I'm not a people person.

Not counting my fiancÚ, who is hugs me a ton daily - four times tonight, twice yesterday, couple times the day before. I am a hugger and most of the people around me are too. I love hugs and I give or get several over the course of a normal week. I wouldn't quite say daily - again, minus my man - but if it was on average it would probably come out as daily.

Probably my dad like 2 or 3 weeks ago. If you mean someone who isnt family it saddens me to say I cannot recall.

uh... today?
as it is quite common to give each other a hug when meeting/departing if there is at least one woman involved ^^

if you're talking about a less "casual" hi/bye hug but more "embrace-y" hug: that would have been yesterday

captcha also asked me to tell you the following: "you're fired!"

It was...

Huh... I actually can't remember...

I gave my brother a "bro hug" on his birthday early last month, but he just kinda sat there limp.

I can't remember the last time I was actually hugged. Oh well

Two seconds ago. Girlfriend is sitting beisde me, playing Saints Row: The Third. We hug damn often.

Just this morning actually, one of my friends is a very huggy person so she hugs me whenever we see each other. It's always nice to get hugs. I really enjoy being hugged, although I don't often initiate hugs though for fear of coming off a weird.

As a big, gruff, standoffish, thirty-something war veteran... yesterday, my mom. I visit weekly.

Rastien:
i'm not that touchy
feely with people i don't know very well or my family i would sooner punch my sisters in the arm
than hug them when i see them :P.

You sound like my boyfriend... His idea of affection is a punch to the arm. Though to be fair I'm not talking a proper punch.

Probably the last time I seen my best male friend. Around Christmas. Like i said my boyfriend doesn't hug, which is crappy because I'm a huggy person. I hug everyone that will let me. :( I need a hug now.

This morning. By my wife. Who has learned that I will hug her in public and she will fucking deal with it.
But this morning we hugged in private.

I honestly have no idea. It's probably been months since I had any kind of physical contact with another human being. Due to past circumstances, I am very sensitive to that sort of thing and there are very few people I have ever felt comfortable enough around to be touched by and none at all I feel comfortable touching. Honestly, the lack of physical contact is really beginning to wear on me, but I have no idea if there's anything I can do about it.

daily. My group of friends contains an overly affectionate girl who is always offering everyone hugs.

it can get kinda annoying at times.

OtherSideofSky:
I honestly have no idea. It's probably been months since I had any kind of physical contact with another human being. Due to past circumstances, I am very sensitive to that sort of thing and there are very few people I have ever felt comfortable enough around to be touched by and none at all I feel comfortable touching. Honestly, the lack of physical contact is really beginning to wear on me, but I have no idea if there's anything I can do about it.

I think you'll find A LOT of people love hugging. Next time you see a female friend or even just a co-worker, greet them with hug. It's a pleasant surprise when I get unexpected hugs.

My husband hugs me everyday. So, a couple of times a day I get a hug, one of which is a squeezy bear hug when he first gets home from work - but sometimes he gets carried away with that one and it's hard to breathe. XD

Like 5am 2 days ago?
Think that's when she woke up and left my place...

About a week or two ago I think. That sounds about right, give or take a few days.
I realize that was the most vague time frame I could give but the point is, I remember.

saoirse13:

Rastien:
i'm not that touchy
feely with people i don't know very well or my family i would sooner punch my sisters in the arm

You sound like my boyfriend... His idea of affection is a punch to the arm. Though to be fair I'm not talking a proper punch.

Probably the last time I seen my best male friend. Around Christmas. Like i said my boyfriend doesn't hug, which is crappy because I'm a huggy person. I hug everyone that will let me. :( I need a hug now.

*hug* there :-)

OT:
Last living thing I hugged - My dog this morning, he always asks for one in the morning.
Last friend - last weekend, my mate as I was leaving his house.
Last family - probably grandmother saying goodnight.
Last girl - A friend last weekend after dropping her home (different one to the above one).

Being single I haven't cuddled since my beak up with my ex almost 2 years ago.

Aside from family... Hell if I know,earliest I remember when I was a junior from a girl I knew in one of my classes.

RicoADF:

saoirse13:

Rastien:
i'm not that touchy

*hug* there :-)

OT:
Last living thing I hugged - My dog this morning, he always asks for one in the morning.
Last friend - last weekend, my mate as I was leaving his house.
Last family - probably grandmother saying goodnight.
Last girl - A friend last weekend after dropping her home (different one to the above one).

Being single I haven't cuddled since my beak up with my ex almost 2 years ago.

Why thank you... That made my night a hell of a lot better... I love hugs even cyber hugs :D Well in return for the hug heres a wee cuddle. *cuddles* :)

That would be yesterday, I tend to hug my girlfriend a fair amount. I also am friends with a lot of girls a couple of which are stippers and they are very huggy people.

saoirse13:

Rastien:
i'm not that touchy

I do like hugs i just find it hard to hug people that i don't feel completely comfortable with when i do though i'll hug them alot.

On the arm punch front, it's just how me and my sisters are, we grew up fighting constantly and we still mess around, funnily enough we are pretty close! even though we kicked merry hell out of each-other growing up, and it's just a playful punch:)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked