Do you remember the last time you were hugged?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

saoirse13:

RicoADF:

saoirse13:

You sound like my boyfriend... His idea of affection is a punch to the arm. Though to be fair I'm not talking a proper punch.

Probably the last time I seen my best male friend. Around Christmas. Like i said my boyfriend doesn't hug, which is crappy because I'm a huggy person. I hug everyone that will let me. :( I need a hug now.

*hug* there :-)

OT:
Last living thing I hugged - My dog this morning, he always asks for one in the morning.
Last friend - last weekend, my mate as I was leaving his house.
Last family - probably grandmother saying goodnight.
Last girl - A friend last weekend after dropping her home (different one to the above one).

Being single I haven't cuddled since my beak up with my ex almost 2 years ago.

Why thank you... That made my night a hell of a lot better... I love hugs even cyber hugs :D Well in return for the hug heres a wee cuddle. *cuddles* :)

Anytime, glad to hear it's cheered you up :). Agreed, hugs are awesome, but cuddles are better. Speaking of which, thanks for the cuddle!

OT: On that note, I need to reset the cuddle for today (assuming we count virtual :P)

:) Yes Virtual cuddles count... well they do to me at least haha. Cuddles and hugs are all thats needed to make anyone feel that little bit better.

Rastien:

saoirse13:

Rastien:
i'm not that touchy
feely with people i don't know very well or my family i would sooner punch my sisters in the arm
than hug them when i see them :P.

You sound like my boyfriend... His idea of affection is a punch to the arm. Though to be fair I'm not talking a proper punch.

Probably the last time I seen my best male friend. Around Christmas. Like i said my boyfriend doesn't hug, which is crappy because I'm a huggy person. I hug everyone that will let me. :( I need a hug now.

I do like hugs i just find it hard to hug people that i don't feel completely comfortable with when i do though i'll hug them alot.

On the arm punch front, it's just how me and my sisters are, we grew up fighting constantly and we still mess around, funnily enough we are pretty close! even though we kicked merry hell out of each-other growing up, and it's just a playful punch:)

Yeah its the same for me and the boyfriend we have known each-other for 11 years so its more like a "hey have a punch to kow i care" kinda thing. Its just playful not serious. But getting that little hug every once and a while just makes more to smile about. That little loved feeling. Ahh the cheese of it. :)

A month ago, from my now ex. Man, it really, really hurts to love someone so much and not have the feelings returned...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked