The last time you said you loved someone

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

A couple of hours ago to my wife...

Anything to get her to put the knife down.

Naaaah...I'm kidding. No knife. It was a melon spoon.

I'm on Skype with my girlfriend as I'm typing this, I'm gonna say it as soon as I've posted :P

But yeah, I say it quite a lot.

I say it every day to my boyfriend. I love him lots.

I've said it many times as a joke or trying to be ironic, but actually saying it seriously from the bottom of my heart, it's something I have never done, sadly.

Excluding family, Last June. It was to this beautiful girl I knew who I thought also cared about me (even if only a little). Sadly, she didn't feel anything for me and had secretly been dating my best friend for some time at that point. Yeah, that was the last time I said it, but I hope it isn't the last time I'll ever say it.

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Sarcastically?

All the time which is then followed by a smirk.

In all seriousness?

Um....I don't remember to be perfectly honest.

Ever do it in self defense? I do it all the time.

Three weeks ago as of Monday.
There was no reciprocation.
OOPS. :|

Excluding my immediate family, not in 5 years since my last serious relationship.

Half-heartedly a week ago to my dad after we had a family meeting at a diner over what we are gonna do about mom dying soon. How I need to suck up the fact she abused me most of my life and make her last days happy, and I have to go along with it because it builds character and because he is paying my student loan.

The last time I used the phrase in the context of pursue of sexual love was in highschool to describe how i felt about a girl I liked who I then found out was a lesbian and was actually disgusted by men.

Well, I broke up with my girlfriend of 1.5 years about 6 months ago...so yeah. 6 months ago.

Aside from family? Almost exactly a year ago, to my ex. I should call her and see what she's up to...

Zachary Amaranth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Sarcastically?

In all seriousness?

Self-defense?

How does that even work?

My mom, about a half an hour ago.

Outside of family, I think the last time I remember saying it was a few months ago when I was trying to cheer up one of my friends.

I tell my family I love them every time I get off the phone with them. So sometime last week probably? When I was little, I saw some movie where a girl tells her mom she hates her and then the mom goes and dies. Real original, I know, but it affected me and I decided that I would make sure the last thing I say to a family member would always be "I love you." Dunno if it has lost its meaning for them by this point, but I really do love them.

But romantically, never.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Zachary Amaranth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:
Sarcastically?

In all seriousness?

Self-defense?

How does that even work?

It starts off with me saying something stupid and ends with me choking out something like "I love you" from between my GF's hands....

You mean in a non-loose-teenage-girl-definition-in-which-every-emotion-short-of-disgust-can-be-construed-as-love sort of way?

Never.

About 5 hours ago. I pretty much say it automatically whenever someone says they love me because I was molded to respond in kind whenever someone said they loved me.

Last time I said it and meant it (excluding family) was probably to my best bro forever a week ago.

In a romantic way... never I have had quite a number of girlfriends but i have never said it. Dont plan to say until i'm certain that I've met the my soulmate and as of right now she is an unknown.

Zachary Amaranth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Zachary Amaranth:

Self-defense?

How does that even work?

It starts off with me saying something stupid and ends with me choking out something like "I love you" from between my GF's hands....

Ooooooooh, okay.

More in the sense of, "I...lo...ve...you.....air.....*gag*", than anything else.

It's all making sense now.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Zachary Amaranth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Self-defense?

How does that even work?

Ooooooooh, okay.

More in the sense of, "I...lo...ve...you.....air.....*gag*", than anything else.

This is what I get for dating Darth Vader, really.

Today, I always tell my mommy I love her.

Zachary Amaranth:

Fiz_The_Toaster:

Zachary Amaranth:

Ooooooooh, okay.

This is what I get for dating Darth Vader, really.

I really hope for your sake the GF doesn't see that because it looks like you're in for another choking session. :D

Sometime yesterday?

Girlfriends are amazing.

Excluding family, sometime early 2008. Last time I had a girlfriend.

I told all my friends i loved them 3 hours ago, but I never actually said I love love someone.

Five minutes ago to my sleeping son.

If you're referring to meaning it in the romantic sense, I never have. I've never honestly been in love before, so I've never had a reason to say "I love you" to anyone. I've said it to my family, but as most people have mentioned, it probably isn't what you're looking for since you're discussing romantic love. If I had to guess, the closest feeling to romantic love for me is how I feel about percussion, since that is the most all-consuming passion I have ever known.

Probably last weekend when I called home and said it to my mom and little sister.
In the romantic sense, probably around last September when I confessed to my friend that I was in love with her. And not since then because we've both apparently agreed to pretend that never happened. Life in the Friendzone, motherfuckers. Never gets old.

Do you mean besides my immediate family? Because I tell my Mom I love her quite often.

I talked to my parents and sister on the phone yesterday. I told them all that I love them when I finished the call.

Fiz_The_Toaster:

I really hope for your sake the GF doesn't see that because it looks like you're in for another choking session. :D

She posts here (well, mostly lurks), so I could be in trouble.

Often to my family, sometimes to my friends, and everyday to my girlfriend.

Every day, because i'm a slut like that. Or more accurately, making people uncomfortable creep like that.

It's been a while...

I've been on dates and was able to meet some awesome chicks, but aside from my first love, I haven't been able to say it to another woman since.

About a year ago. And boy did I come to regret it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked