10.1% (15)
Other
11.4% (17)
11.4% (17)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Where Should I Go to Study Abroad

Pages PREV 1 2 3

triggrhappy94:
Vault, you should just come here. We have a clock tower, great rivers, and world class vineyards. You're not allowed to drink however, unless you're 21. Also the most dangerous animal here are the deer. Not to mention a poorly funded educational system.

my birthday was a few months ago...I can no longer be smug about being able to legally drink while americans my age cant

Germany. Berlin girls have always been good to me.

come here to winnipeg we have.... snow and that looong skating rink and snow, and cheap university.

Come to lovely Montreal, Canada. We speak French, drink too much and have a wide diversity of interesting foodstuffs. The culture is generally fairly close to the US (depends where you live though) and our drinking age is 18 (if that's your thing.)

I still voted Germany, as I think it would be a more interesting and educational trip, but if you want to stay relatively comfortable while still exploring new things you could do worse than going to McGill or Concordia.

Not G. Ivingname:
Somalia!

So many wonderful oppertunities to learn and become a real man!

Learn how to...

Find AID free prostitutes!

Hey now don't go getting peoples hopes up. We all know they are just an urban legend.

I'm applying for Uni's too and from what I've found:

Japan, difficult as fuck to get in (U of Tokyo etc.) and language barrier limits your course options. (Expensive too!)
Germany, France and Spain, not too difficult to get into but language barrier also limits course options.
England, great place to get a bachelor's, not too expensive, quite affordable if EU citizen. No language barrier and has a great selection of courses. Try Erasmus.
Australia, one of the most expensive places. Avoid if you're not native from there.

I'm currently applying to Canada, good uni's with a variety of courses, no language requirements and possibly some of the most beautiful cities to live in, from what I've seen.

NOTE: The UK does have the UCAS application system which makes it 100000% easier to apply to.

EDIT: Canada's also got a high percentage of emigrants living there which makes it quite and international place to learn.

Fuck off we're full

University of Edinburgh is good, St Andrews is nice,
Scotland is Beautiful, England is just down the road.
the rest of Europe is just across the water.

If you want a place radically different from the US, come to Sweden! And if you can't take the language, it's alright! Nearly everyone speaks English as well!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked