post yo pic!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!

Well, alright.

I'm the one with no hair on the right. The one on the left is my sister.

Fine okay

Yes that is me, don't ask how I type.
Wenk.

I would but there aren't any pictures I could embed and I don't have any I could upload that aren't incredibly old, and I'd have to fetch my scanner which is a pain in the ass, so I guess I won't

The only image I have of myself is this one.

SomeLameStuff:
Well, alright.

I'm the one with no hair on the right. The one on the left is my sister.

So you're the TARDIS?

Well that's me!

I guess I should just place this here.

I like this pic of me. It makes it seem as if I'm exciting!

I'm sorry but what does a smiley face look like?

This one's a few years old but it's all you get.

Meh.

I do not know why but I always look chubby in photos.

All you guys get is a blurry one...<.<

Yes, I am one hell of a sexy beast.

Frokane:

Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.

Well... I'll post a drawing of myself which I got done at a convention a few days back.
The artist was really good and did it in the style of Clannad.

I'm the one who colored it. :D

The artist is DAAAAAMN good. :P

EDIT: *Looks above*

Don't you dare think about it!!!

Saulkar:
Meh.

Dear Sweet Lord I don't know why but the fabric that costume is made of just does not look right. It looks like squeaky leather!!!

This is me and my step sister on my 21st and her 22nd birthday (our birthdays are on the same day).

Alright, but I only have a picture of myself in armor

Same picture I always use for these threads, kgo:

Not really a pic of my smiley face, but it's a pic of my singing face... Close enough, right?

I look pretty much the same as back then. I really need a more recent photo nonetheless... Just got back into archery after a year of not being free to do it (and having no non-broken arrows >_> ), so I might get a good pic of myself with my longbow at some point soon. ^_^

Why, I never pass up an opportunity to post my face on an Internet forum upon request of a stranger with low post count!

Yup, this'll do. God, I'm awesome.

YingDerpington:

Saulkar:
Meh.

Dear Sweet Lord I don't know why but the fabric that costume is made of just does not look right. It looks like squeaky leather!!!

Errr... Costume? Squeaky? That is real leather clothing I regularly frequent. The pants when I ride my motorcycle and the shirt when I need to dress informally-formal. In fact I have a lot of leather clothes I have accumulated over the years.

This is just some.

FelixG:

That armor design, did you do it yourself? Looks great!

Kenbo Slice:
This is me and my step sister on my 21st and her 22nd birthday (our birthdays are on the same day).

I know what would have made her happy, switch the cakes around!

Boris Goodenough:

Kenbo Slice:

I know what would have made her happy, switch the cakes around!

Lol. She specifically asked for that kind of cake. Her mom and my mom always make us homemade cakes.

She was moping about getting old :P

Mordekaien:

FelixG:

That armor design, did you do it yourself? Looks great!

I added the dreads, my warleader made the mask and I bought the arms and torso online

Saulkar:

YingDerpington:

Saulkar:
Meh.

Errr... Costume? Squeaky? That is real leather clothing I regularly frequent. The pants when I ride my motorcycle and the shirt when I need to dress informally-formal. In fact I have a lot of leather clothes I have accumulated over the years.

This is just some.

And suddenly it doesn't look like squeaky leather, also I refer to any form of full set of clothes as either a costume or suit, wasn't referring to it as a costume in the lets play dress up sense.

Here's my smiley face.

Here's the clearest picture I could find.
It's probably unflatteringly detailed.

Frokane:

Okay, sure, I guess.

Cry Wolf:

Frokane:

Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.

well I hope he is mostly into guys then (or animals seeing what is being post >.< )

Frokane:

You not going to start the ball rolling then....?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked