post yo pic!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Cry Wolf:

Frokane:
come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!

Someone with a low post count starts a "show yourself!" thread, doesn't post his own picture. Thats fucking creepy man.

I've got $5 on this guy just looking for some fap material.

Can't answer for the OP, but I sure am.

RyQ_TMC:
Why, I never pass up an opportunity to post my face on an Internet forum upon request of a stranger with low post count!

MMMm! Escapist never dissapoints...

Okay

I am the less awesome looking Wesker.

My most recent. A Wednesday and a Thursday in San Diego, California.

natster43:
Okay

I am the less awesome looking Wesker.

That doesn't help both look awesome

I don't actually remember any photos taken of me. I guess no one's had any reason to do so.

This is one from a year or two ago...

And this is one from a couple of months ago...

Hell of a difference if I do say so myself.

Yeah well I have my busigness suit on me.

Palademon:
Here's the clearest picture I could find.
It's probably unflatteringly detailed.

Well here you are, me in all my glory! Well, not really. But here's me anyway!

And here's a silly one. I always use these pictures for these threads.

Right, I'll post the two pictures I have of myself. The same ones I always use, but whatevs, I ain't changed.

I refuse to post a picture of me when OP doesn't even contribute to his own thread. :O

When I go to my house, I will post one photo with my sexy face on it ^^

anthony87:
This is one from a year or two ago...

And this is one from a couple of months ago...

Hell of a difference if I do say so myself.

I feel you man!!!
Before I go to the army, I had this kind of hair and beard myself ^^

I've done this twice now. Is there anyone left who knows me and doesn't know what I look like? I'm not exactly a visible person here. :/

I look like a 12 year old, but I'm actually much older. A she-witch cursed me with agelessness for insulting her!

Redingold:
The only image I have of myself is this one.

I call BS on that one, the coat is clearly photoshopped. Shame on you for trying to dazzle us.

<-------------

Yes, I am a suit of armor possessed by shadows. Enjoy.

...I don't have a recent picture of me. Make do with my avatar. :-P

<<~~~~ Right there.

You really want to see my ugly mug? Okay fine, please excuse the shitty cam.

Frokane:
come onnn, dont be shy, show them smiley faces!

Well ok ;) But only because you did so as well!

This is really annoying because now for some reason, when I click on a spoiler box it opens but nothing happens. Anyone know why this is? I'm guessing it's my laptop, it is a bit crap sometimes.

Gaaah! Anyway.

If anyone is interested, my cosplay is complete but I haven't tried it all on yet. Also yay for buying cheap surprisingly great quality wigs from China!

Sorry about the size. This is my picture from Twitter, where the personal photo has to be relatively tiny. -__-

T0ad 0f Truth:
I've done this twice now. Is there anyone left who knows me and doesn't know what I look like? I'm not exactly a visible person here. :/

I don't recall anyone saying to post an excuse why you didn't do it, T0ad. Always avoiding the question as usual!

Like the Nike says, JUST DO IT!

Or not, if you don't want to

Dangit2019:

Holy shit that's so creepy... what movie is it from? I tried searching the filename but nothing related came up.

FFP2:

Dangit2019:

Holy shit that's so creepy... what movie is it from? I tried searching the filename but nothing related came up.

It's from Smiley. The movie itself sucks (they took the "lulz" approach to writing modern characters), but they got a attention grabbing monster trying to make up for it.

This is a photo of me that is not edited in anyway and is completely true to life.

Saulkar:
Meh.

I do not know why but I always look chubby in photos.

The tight fitting leather probably has something to do with it :P

OT:

EeveeElectro:
This is really annoying because now for some reason, when I click on a spoiler box it opens but nothing happens. Anyone know why this is? I'm guessing it's my laptop, it is a bit crap sometimes.

Gaaah! Anyway.

If anyone is interested, my cosplay is complete but I haven't tried it all on yet. Also yay for buying cheap surprisingly great quality wigs from China!

You're a brony? I'd never have guessed! (Not being sarcastic!)

Chemical Alia:
This is a photo of me that is not edited in anyway and is completely true to life.

They should've sent a poet.

OT: I'm like Zeus before Semele, you would die before my sheer awesomeness.
And then I would sew your unborn fetus into my thigh.

I look horrible. I am a horrible looking person. My complexion is terrible and I'm trying to emulate new Dante's haircut... And failing. So needless to say this is the only recent picture of me in existence and I took it for this thread

And if you're wondering I walked into a lamp post after taking one to many lingering looks at the Kevin Bacon billboard down the street from my school.

PsychicTaco115:

I don't recall anyone saying to post an excuse why you didn't do it, T0ad.

I read between the lines. And I'd do it if I weren't on my Ipad and people requested... Not you or the league though.

I grace you guys with my beauteous visage enough on the google hangout chats :p

Johnny Novgorod:

Are you sure you mean Zeus before Semele? And not, say, Cthulhu before Gustaf Johansen? XD

...Though that would make for a bitchin' photo. Just saiyan :)

T0ad 0f Truth:

Johnny Novgorod:

Are you sure you mean Zeus before Semele? And not, say, Cthulhu before Gustaf Johansen? XD

Conversely, I could be Izanami before Izanagi. If you see my face you will realize you're in hell. Quite literally.

Johnny Novgorod:

T0ad 0f Truth:

Johnny Novgorod:

Conversely, I could be Izanami before Izanagi. If you see my face you will realize you're in hell. Quite literally.

Urrgh which one was which again? Was izanagi the wife?

T0ad 0f Truth:

Johnny Novgorod:

T0ad 0f Truth:

Urrgh which one was which again? Was izanagi the wife?

Yeah, she dies and goes to yomi. Hubby goes looking and flees the fuck away when he sees her face.

Keoul:
Fine okay

Yes that is me, don't ask how I type.
Wenk.

Out of all of histories greatest monsters, you are by far the most evil thing I have encountered.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked