post yo pic!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I quite like this one

and here's one a friend drew of me when my hair was longer

The dude on the right , taken one and a half years ago but only things changed are my hair, that I lost weight and diffirent glasses.

Me & my evil cat about a year ago.

Damn that's a bad pic.

I miss my long hair...

Mr Fixit:

Damn that's a bad pic.

I miss my long hair...

So cute and cuddly <3

D Moness:

Mr Fixit:

Damn that's a bad pic.

I miss my long hair...

So cute and cuddly <3

Why yes I am thank you.

Isaac The Grape:

Zombie_Fish:

That's the photo I use in anything I'm trying to look professional in. It has done me well so far.

Ya know...with the correct facial surgury you'd make a half-decent woman...

That was a fun night out.

Zombie_Fish:

Isaac The Grape:

Zombie_Fish:

That's the photo I use in anything I'm trying to look professional in. It has done me well so far.

Shit! Well you'd fool me. In fact, I'd say get yourself to a gay bar, you could make easy money on drag nights :)

I'll just post the picture from my Escapist profile, I guess.

It just so happens to be my Facebook profile picture, too. Bask in my Pikachu-ness!

BASK I SAY!!!

I dunno. I need a hair-cut.

Isaac The Grape:

Zombie_Fish:

Isaac The Grape:

Shit! Well you'd fool me. In fact, I'd say get yourself to a gay bar, you could make easy money on drag nights :)

I did actually have a lesbian mistake me for a woman that night. And not in that way.

Whelp, my most recent one. Tried to look as neutral as possible but I think I just come off as miserable.

Ah, why not?

This was taken in late October last year, so my hair's grown a bit longer, but other than that, not much has changed.

xmbts:

Oh look at you, all posting pictures and stuff now... :p

All we need now is for shock to start doing it...<.<

I rather like this picture.

Picture of my and my lady cosplaying as John Constantine and Zatanna from DC Comics

In the git in the trenchcoat.

Well hello there ladies. Don't mind the fake cigarette and Airsoft pistol.

Hmmm... should I risk being discovered? Oh well. I doubt it will cause any hatred.

I have two default pics for these threads.

Sacman:

xmbts:

It's mostly just because that picture is pretty old and I'm not avoiding as many people these days.

saintdane05:
Hmmm... should I risk being discovered? Oh well. I doubt it will cause any hatred.

Alan Alda?! It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Here's me.

maninahat:

saintdane05:

Alan Alda?! It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

Here's me.

I'm not Alan Alda.

I'm John Riccitiello, CEO of EA Games. A company made by gamers, for gamers.

Sacman:

xmbts:

I think I was close to getting Shock to do it...But that was like 2 years ago >.>

Scde2:

Sacman:

xmbts:

I think I was close to getting Shock to do it...But that was like 2 years ago >.>

I remember that, in the other picture thread... I was almost successful as well, not too long ago, on superbowl night, when she was drunk... but really, when isn't she?

xmbts:

Sacman:

xmbts:

It's mostly just because that picture is pretty old and I'm not avoiding as many people these days.

I don't think you should,ve been avoiding people to begin with... but thats jst me...<.<

and besides, its not a bad picture!

Scde2:

Sacman:

xmbts:

I REMEMBER THAT.

Sacman:

Scde2:

Sacman:

I remember that, in the other picture thread... I was almost successful as well, not too long ago, on superbowl night, when she was drunk... but really, when isn't she?

PFFT, I'm not now! Maybe tomorrow as I mourn the fact that there's no football. The horror!

Sacman:

xmbts:

Sacman:

I don't think you should,ve been avoiding people to begin with... but thats jst me...<.<

I hate that picture, though I did find one that I don't hate as much, obviously since I already posted that other abomination.

ShockValue:

Scde2:

Sacman:

I REMEMBER THAT.

Sacman:

Scde2:

PFFT, I'm not now! Maybe tomorrow as I mourn the fact that there's no football. The horror!

xP...

Well obviously your blood alcohol level is always above the legal limit, even when you're not drinking... so you've been drinking so much that you're now technically and legally drunk all the time!

Also, maybe tomorrow you can show me those pictures you promised me before! I mean drunk you promised me...

xmbts:

Sacman:

xmbts:

I hate that picture, though I did find one that I don't hate as much, obviously since I already posted that other abomination.

Bah, that other picture isn't that bad... I'm sure you just don't like seeing yourself with short hair...<.<

But you should totally post that other picture! Especially if you like it more, and I'm sure everyone wants to see it... :o

oh dam i screwed up the spoiler tag trick

It's a couple years old. Most recent picture I have; the long hair is gone.

Dr.Susse:
I have two default pics for these threads.

Why are you in a hole Doc?

Sacman:
Bah, that other picture isn't that bad... I'm sure you just don't like seeing yourself with short hair...<.<

But you should totally post that other picture! Especially if you like it more, and I'm sure everyone wants to see it... :o

Give me some incentive and maybe I will. >.>

Here's a me~

Behold! A picture of myself that I actually think I look good in. I knew it would happen one day.
My only regret is that I wish I didn't have the facial hair of Orlando Bloom. I want full, rugged, manly beard, dammit!

Here is a picture of me from when my band did promotional stuff.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked