If you were the other gender....what would you wear?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Let's have fun, light hearted topic for once, hm? As the title says, if you were other gender, what kinda clothes would you wear? Would you change at all?

I know I would. I could and would wear a lot of clothes I've had my eye on...for example:

Just my personal choices...what about you?

Edit: Also, if the clothes don't make it obvious, I'm male. Just thought I should make that clear.

Scarecrow:
Let's have fun, light hearted topic for once, hm? As the title says, if you were other gender, what kinda clothes would you wear? Would you change at all?

I know I would. I could and would wear a lot of clothes I've had my eye on...for example:

Pretty much what I wear now LMAO

Well I guess a nice suit (ala Barney from HIMYM)

I guess I'd probably be a tomboy or whatever, and just wear jeans and black band shirts and boots. I could never imagine even a female version of myself wearing dresses and heels or anything feminine.

I am insanley jeolous of the fact that mens cloths are easy

though I'd probably end up looking rediculous XD.....I'd want to wear a leather jacket

I'd imagine myself being feminine, wearing skirts and all. I'd also prefer to actually look good, and not "show off as much skin as possible".

I'd wear the same thing I do now, jeans and a tee-shirt, though I guess much snugger fitting ones.

Jeans and T-shirt probably, same as now.
Tighter jeans though. I got a nice arse, girl me would be even better.

Does that sound creepy? I think it sounds creepy.

Hipster as fuck. I was Hipster b4 it was hipster. I was an accidental hipster!

Please don't kill me.

Scarecrow:

Those clothes that you show are basically what I'm working on getting as I get further along with my transition.

Now for your question, that would depend on your perceptions of what I am. So in short: Male-gendered: Shepard hoodie and Sweatpants. Generally my casual and/or cold-weather stuff. Female-gendered: see starting line. I love gothic and emo-styled clothing and the overall look. I'd hung around a few gothic kids back in school and the style really grew on me.

an annoyed writer:

Scarecrow:

Those clothes that you show are basically what I'm working on getting as I get further along with my transition.

Now for your question, that would depend on your perceptions of what I am. So in short: Male-gendered: Shepard hoodie and Sweatpants. Generally my casual and/or cold-weather stuff. Female-gendered: see starting line. I love gothic and emo-styled clothing and the overall look. I'd hung around a few gothic kids back in school and the style really grew on me.

I was lucky enough to meet some cool gothic people who helped my style along. Now...it's basically all I wear, in one form all another. Some things more causal than others.

A crown tilted to the side of my head, and nothing more. Basically what I normally wear, nothing but an over-sized and overpriced hat.

Scarecrow:

an annoyed writer:

Scarecrow:

I was lucky enough to meet some cool gothic people who helped my style along. Now...it's basically all I wear, in one form all another. Some things more causal than others.

I'm pretty much in the process of redeveloping my sense of style: in my previous life everything I have is generally about function, rather than fashion. As a guy I did not have anything resembling a fashion sense, because why bother? Don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should I put extra care into what goes over it? On the other side there's much more options, and much more expression, so if I'm going to do this I may as well make the most of it.

I'd finally get to wear tight pants without squishing my testicles.

Nothing.

I'd have boobs and would be too busy looking at said boobs to cover them up.

Else, pretty much what I wear now.

Jeans and a vest because i'm right imaginative when it comes to clothes.

To be honest I think that if I were a girl, I would wear very feminine and sexy clothes. I really would like to see how it feels to be into a short dress, it must feel great for the legs too!
Yup, if I was a girl I would see myself all dolled up and go to a bar alone and see what the results are.

an annoyed writer:

I'm pretty much in the process of redeveloping my sense of style: in my previous life everything I have is generally about function, rather than fashion. As a guy I did not have anything resembling a fashion sense, because why bother? Don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should I put extra care into what goes over it? On the other side there's much more options, and much more expression, so if I'm going to do this I may as well make the most of it.

Woah that's great! I'm curious, what have you tried so far when it comes to women clothes ? If you ever tried short dresses, tell me how it feels, I'm really curious. And good luck with your transition :)

I would dress like a sexy librarian, of course.

Why?

Because of reasons.

tricky-crazy:
Yup, if I was a girl I would see myself all dolled up and go to a bar alone and see what the results are.

You hussy. Hypothetical female me is judging hypothetical female you's lack of judgment.

tricky-crazy:
To be honest I think that if I were a girl, I would wear very feminine and sexy clothes. I really would like to see how it feels to be into a short dress, it must feel great for the legs too!

an annoyed writer:

Woah that's great! I'm curious, what have you tried so far when it comes to women clothes ? If you ever tried short dresses, tell me how it feels, I'm really curious. And good luck with your transition :)

Thank you, and yeah, short dresses and skirts are fantastic, but what ever you do do NOT wear such a thing when the temperatures are below freezing. A pair of stockings or a hose somewhat negate this problem, but not by much.

i'd have to go 80's bussiness woman cause i hate being oogled

also them shoulder pads

BloatedGuppy:

You hussy. Hypothetical female me is judging hypothetical female you's lack of judgment.

HAHA Why ? :3 I already go out to bars almost once a week and it happened a couple times I was hit on by some girls (and guys too), I would love to play as the girl for once. Why not wearing sexy clothes while being at it !

You know what I would do if you were at the same bar as mine ? I would love to be as flirty as possible with you just to see how awkward you would be at my hypothetical role as a female. Oh you would be so jealous of my fabulousness ;)

an annoyed writer:

Thank you, and yeah, short dresses and skirts are fantastic, but what ever you do do NOT wear such a thing when the temperatures are below freezing. A pair of stockings or a hose somewhat negate this problem, but not by much.

Hypothetical female me is thanking you for your precious advice, if there's something we do get here in Canada it's definitively below freezing temperature. I'm sad I won't be as fabulous during winter :(

Suits!!! As well as slim fit shirts! Gosh I'd be marvelous in those.

Same thing I currently wear: jeans, t-shirts, jogging pants, occasional jackets. Everything loose and comfortable, of course, nothing tight-fitting in the slightest. I'd probably do away with bras, too, if they were too uncomfortable.

I'd probably endure a lot more flak than I already do for my awful choice in clothes and uninspired fashion sense, but then I'd just be more of an asshole. Ah, well.

Eh, fairly similar to the style I already wear, I reckon it's kinda unisex, I'd just wear more accessories and wear prettier shoes because I always liked women's boots, probably more scarves, maybe trench-coats because I like those thpugh the only reason I don't wear them already is because they are not appropriate for my climate, I reckon I should live in a wintery place because I love winter styles and don't care much for summer.
I can't say I would mind being a woman, my mother already refers to me as a she anyway _

Something really skanky because Oh boy am I handsome and I like to show it. Of course, as a man that means wearing jackets that enhance my shoulders and really tight shirts and trousers, as a woman I suppose it would be less clothing.

T-shirts, sweatpants, hoodies. No changes here people.

As far as casual wear goes, t-shirt and jeans, so no real change. However, I actually like men's formal wear much more than women's, so for formal settings, I would definitely do stuff like wear 3-piece suits, or just a button-up shirt with a waistcoat along with slacks and dress shoes. I'm still hunting for a waistcoat that fits my body properly, so magically turning male would make that search a wee bit easier!

Combat boots, jeans, sneakers, glasses, dyed hair.
I've written an entire novel where the protagonist is a thinly-veiled female version of me.
Yes I've given this a lot of thought.

Probably much the same as what I wear now. Er...different underwear, though.

Now, if I was the opposite gender, but also was super-fit...that might be different.

tom ford suits. all the time, every time.

i guess i'd also be forced to dress casually sometimes, so jeans and a leather jacket.

Probably much the same as I wear now. Collared shirts and trousers (or shorts in the heat).

Queen Michael:
I've written an entire novel where the protagonist is a thinly-veiled female version of me.

I would like to read this novel.

Well I wear jeans and a T-Shit most of the time so I guess if I was a guy I would continue to wear the same thing just cut differently. Boring I know.
Perhaps wander around shirtless screaming 'AHA my chest has been liberated! Never again will I be subject to the tyranny of the shirt!".
I do own one dress and few corset type tops so I wouldn't wear anything like that...well I suppose I could.

being a dude isn't really a big part of my self-image, I'd suppose I'd look the same save for less beard and more breasts.
also wider hips, but not that much, I'm a skinny bastard.

Scarecrow:

Queen Michael:

I would like to read this novel.

Looks like we got us a masochist... Hehe. Besides, I've only written a first draft, and as Ernest Hemingway said, "first drafts are shit."

Well, I'd propably start wearing a bra

Other than that I would keep my current "style"

Jeans and leather jacket

Assuming I'm actually attractive as a woman, I'd wear a white T-shirt, jeans, and flip flops, with my hair tied back in a ponytail.

That, my friends, is the perfect woman.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked