If you were the other gender....what would you wear?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The same clothing as I wear now? Yes boring I know but I'm ain't going to dress sexy just for the sake of it.

Bear In Heaven:
Hipster as fuck. I was Hipster b4 it was hipster. I was an accidental hipster!

Please don't kill me.

Pfft, real hipsters don't call themselves hipsters, labels are for mainstream tools, obviously...<.<

OT: Yeah, assuming I were a pretty girl, I'd wear lots of sundresses, bright colors really wouldn;t look good on me, so maybe some blues or purples and skirts, with some thin t shirts or spaghetti straps, with some nice flat soul shoes, you know toms, Converse and such, and a pretty ribbon in my hair, tied in a bow... :3

Shut up, it'd be cute...<.<

Well, a lot of my clothes are mens clothes already, so pretty much nothing would change (except the underwear of course)

DementedSheep:
Well I wear jeans and a T-Shit most of the time so I guess if I as a guy I would continue to wear the same thing just cut differently. Boring I know.
Perhaps wander around shirtless screaming 'AHA my chest has been liberated! Never again will I be subject to the tyranny of the shirt!".
I do own one dress and few corset type tops so I wouldn't wear anything like that...well I suppose I could.

you might want to reread your post, quite a misspell you have there, made me giggle though.

what would i wear i think a better question is what would i not wear?
shirts i would go topless to the beach and to the shops and to work and at home
i would wear pants i think women's pants look stupid so its mostly skirts and dresses to work for me
also board shorts the baggy knee length ones singlets too
boy briefs but mens ones not women's "boy" briefs
and while i already wear ties i would wear more ties like 2 ties at a time and some would be stripy and/or have bold block colours and black ones too i would have like 6 black ties
and no flowers god i hate flowers
and lots of black with white shirts so easy when it is one colour of shirt with one colour of pants and one colour of jackets and colour with ties
but would have to take shaving my face but makes up for it with not having to shave my legs and armpits and stuff

so basically i would go crazy in the menswear store

Sacman:

Bear In Heaven:
Hipster as fuck. I was Hipster b4 it was hipster. I was an accidental hipster!

Please don't kill me.

Pfft, real hipsters don't call themselves hipsters, labels are for mainstream tools, obviously...<.<

OT: Yeah, assuming I were a pretty girl, I'd wear lots of sundresses, bright colors really wouldn;t look good on me, so maybe some blues or purples and skirts, with some thin t shirts or spaghetti straps, with some nice flat soul shoes, you know toms, Converse and such, and a pretty ribbon in my hair, tied in a bow... :3

Shut up, it'd be cute...<.<

Whatever, bro. I don't care what the other hipsters do. That's how hip and poppin fresh I am.

Straight outta Oz.

The same? Jeans and tshirts?

I'd wear a fem'd version of what I wear now: boots, jeans, button-up shirt, waistcoat vest and a tie, and a flat-cap. Or, I'd head in the far opposite direction and start dressing like the girls in Mad Men:

Suits are sexy, not sure if I'd find myself sexy in a suit though.
I don't often dress up anyway, I usually wear guy shirts and jeans.
I'd have to have a pair of these glasses.

I don't know what it is about little round glasses that make me melt. I saw a customer in some and I nearly jumped over the counter and squeezed the life out of him xD they're so cute. ♥

If I was a girl, I would most likely wear smart casual.
Nothing that shows off too much skin, but nothing overly modest either.

As for swimsuits, I would wear a one-piece :P

IF I WAS A WOMEN!?! cool. uhmm okay. i would like to try being pregnant. it must be an amazing experience and i would try ......wait. what i would wear..........whaaaa?

i would wear a a pair of boots, and black coat everywhere i went. and i would have hair to my shoulders. chances are i would wear a bra and posebly some blueblackish pants.

Well, if I were a man, I'd most definitely grow an awesome beard. Just because I can. And then realize I look ridiculous and shave it off -sadface-.

I've always liked male formal wear, so probably those. As for casual clothing, t-shirts, jeans, jacketses, shirts.

Scarecrow:
As the title says, if you were other gender, what kinda clothes would you wear? Would you change at all?

I wouldn't change too much. Not only do I prefer more comfortable, practical clothes but I also find them particularly attractive on a female. Jeans, cargo pants, jackets, and t-shirts all the way. The only exception would be that as opposed to my current short, brownhair I'd have shoulder length hair (likely dyed an unnatural, bright colour). I can't actually think of an image that shows what I'm talking about right now, but maybe I'll edit on in later.

Not much different, probably - I'd still be wearing hoodies and jeans, just a few sizes bigger. I would run around shirtless though, you have no idea how uncomfortable being forced to wear a shirt during hot weather is. Maybe I'd try on a suit too?

tricky-crazy:
To be honest I think that if I were a girl, I would wear very feminine and sexy clothes. I really would like to see how it feels to be into a short dress, it must feel great for the legs too!
Yup, if I was a girl I would see myself all dolled up and go to a bar alone and see what the results are.

an annoyed writer:

I'm pretty much in the process of redeveloping my sense of style: in my previous life everything I have is generally about function, rather than fashion. As a guy I did not have anything resembling a fashion sense, because why bother? Don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so why should I put extra care into what goes over it? On the other side there's much more options, and much more expression, so if I'm going to do this I may as well make the most of it.

Woah that's great! I'm curious, what have you tried so far when it comes to women clothes ? If you ever tried short dresses, tell me how it feels, I'm really curious. And good luck with your transition :)

I don't really wear skirts or dresses often, but it generally just feels windy underneath. They're really nice when it's hot out! I cringe when I see people wearing short skirts during winter though...

Vault101:
I am insanley jeolous of the fact that mens cloths are easy

though I'd probably end up looking rediculous XD.....I'd want to wear a leather jacket

The downside is that for formal occasions men have practically no choice as to what they wear- its literally either a suit or a tuxedo, whereas women have umpteen different types and styles of dress to choose from.

What's stopping you from wearing a leather jacket though?

On topic, as a male i've never really got or understood male fashion, so i'd assume i'd be similar if i were a girl. I expect most of the time i'd wear jeans and a t-shirt!

I've always liked the miniskirt/spandex/boots combo. Dunno what kind of shirt I would put on. Other than that:

- Jeans, but tighter (not tight enough to constrict blood flow, I mean tight enough to show off my ass)
- Shirts, A bit tighter for outings, loose for staying at home

To some extent, I envy womens' clothing options that can just as easily extend into the mens' section.

A burqa by popular request. At 6'4 and 17 stone I would be one of the ugliest woman in the world. S

Nickolai77:

The downside is that for formal occasions men have practically no choice as to what they wear- its literally either a suit or a tuxedo, whereas women have umpteen different types and styles of dress to choose from.

thats whats so great about it! no hair make up or shoes bullshit jut a nice suit and smile!

What's stopping you from wearing a leather jacket though?

nothing, not realy a look I attempt to pull of in female form...I just like it on guys

On topic, as a male i've never really got or understood male fashion, so i'd assume i'd be similar if i were a girl. I expect most of the time i'd wear jeans and a t-shirt!

its soooo easy, jeans and t shit for 90% of things, shit/suit/tie for the more formal things

e formal things[/quote]

albino boo:
A burqa by popular request. At 6'4 and 17 stone I would be one of the ugliest woman in the world. S

Wouldn't you become a bit shorter once you've become a woman though? Judging from my brothers' heights, I'd be at least 5 inches taller as a guy!

Ivi942:
e formal things

albino boo:

Wouldn't you become a bit shorter once you've become a woman though? Judging from my brothers' heights, I'd be at least 5 inches taller as a guy![/quote]

At 6 foot and 15 stone I wouldn't be winning beauty contests either.

I live in t-shirts and jeans, so I'd probably just switch to non-fitted versions.

Nothing!

OT: I have absolutely no clue because still don't have an idea of what to wear as a male anyway, so why would I know what to wear as a female?

albino boo:

Ivi942:

albino boo:

Wouldn't you become a bit shorter once you've become a woman though? Judging from my brothers' heights, I'd be at least 5 inches taller as a guy!

At 6 foot and 15 stone I wouldn't be winning beauty contests either.

Based on some research documents I came across about human development, I've always worked on the assumption that your 'female' you would be about 93% of your male height. (well, it's more like 93.4534 blah. But that's too complicated to remember.)

Going in the other direction that would make a woman's 'male' height 107% of their actual height.

(Keep in mind this all only works if you're a fully grown adult. Teenage heights are all over the place. With in some age groups girls on average being taller than boys.)

So, starting at 6'4" (76 inches) that converts to 70.68 inches, making you about 5'10-5'11"

Which... Would make you tall, but not exactly out of the realms of normal...

I can't really answer that honestly, because as a man (or more accurately, a manchild) whatever I choose would be some kind of ridiculous and sexualized outfit. Or I would be lax in my standards and be not give a shit about my looks. Guys really do have it easy in terms of clothes once you think about it.

Me but a girl?

Sneakers/Tennis shoes, blue bell-bottom jeans, black belt, blue long-sleeve shirt with white tank top over it, hair pulled back into high ponytail.

Whatever is comfortable.
Just like I do now.

Vault101:

Nickolai77:

thats whats so great about it! no hair make up or shoes bullshit jut a nice suit and smile!

Oh yes, i don't envy you for the whole makeup milarky! Still, i've never really liked how everyone looks identical in suits, it feels very...uniform to me, if you can pardon the pun!

i'd just wear what i am wearing now.

but for the sake of lulz i'd probably wear this
with this
as either a bat or a strap on. and a fake moustache and a mullet.

business in the front, party in the back, awesome in my face, pain in my hands and last but not least the law all over me.

i should also buy me some of these video recording glasses..

Nothing different drastically different besides obvious things like a bra.

I suspect a large jacket, cargo pants and a shirt of some description. Which is pretty much what I normally wear with the exception of owning a large jacket. Really I can't see myself, male or no, in anything revealing. Maybe arm warmers, I've always liked the aesthetic appeal. Oh dear I've said something terrible haven't I.

I'd probably dress as slutty as you can get at times, just for the lols. Either that or cosplay the hell out of all the female roles.

For the most part just the same shit I always wear; jeans and a t-shirt/hoodie, nothing overtly femminine or at least not in the day to day, perhaps try out some skirts, stockings and knee high boots combos if I'm going out and I think rule 63 universe me would look pretty bitching with a Trilby on top. I could still rock a leather jacket from time to time too, though a suit jacket would most likely look ridiculous. I suppose I'd have a bit more to experiment with as a women, but by and large I don't think I'd look all that different.

I would tomboy it up with, ironically, shorter hair than what I have now.

I would also go into a store and try on everything! I'm so jealous that women have tons of outfits while men have so few in comparison :(

I've been both genders, my dress style has never changed, as of yet.

I think my tastes would be quite similar to the OP, going down the gothic corset route. I love women in corsets they just never fail to look amazing!

As a side note to all men complaining about having few Formal choices, as a Proud Scot, a Kilt on a Formal occasion is something I always pick. So guys, If your looking for an excuse to try a skirt on, give it a go :P

EDIT: Oh and BOOTS!! Womens knee high boots!! Stunning, every time I see em!

I think it is pretty obvious I would walk around the house naked.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked