If you were the other gender....what would you wear?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

I wore a dress once and I thought it was insanely comfortable, so I'd probably wear a lot of those.

Hmm, I'd go with 2 options. 1, I'd wear tights, a red mini skirt, and knee high black boots. 2, I'd wear a dark red dress, similar look to Aida, since I have black hair. I would probably look beutiful, assuming my body was in good shape, which my male one kinda isn't.

I would finally be able to wear scarves without fear of persecution?

Scarves then, lots of scarves.

If I were a girl, I'd want to dress like an absolute slut. Probably because when I, a guy, look at other girls in attractive clothing, I tend to think, "God, that looks so pretty and hot; I wouldn't mind wearing something like that."

Realistically, though, I'd probably have even less self-esteem than I do now, and end up dressing like a relatively "down-to-earth" girl, or just a tomboy. To be honest, even as a guy right now, I just throw on whatever's functional and "appropriate", because I have little to no fashion sense and don't care too much (or, as my friends might say, as much as I should) about how I look.

#nohomo #totallytransvestitecurious #dontknowwhyiveswitchedtousinghashtagsinaforumpost

Depends a bit, I just wear stuff I feel comfortable in, that is jeans and a RockNRoll or Metal shirt OR something that has the Liverbird on it. But if we go mroe precise (women listen up)
I'm male, and when I go out to the bar to feel comfortable but still a bit good looking I put on a nice shirt and a nice pair of jeans OK!!
The women I mostly look at in a bar are the women with jeans (if the correct size, not toooooo thight but not loose, jeans is amongst the sexiest thing a women can have on them) and then something nice on the torso/upper body
Otherwise for "normal situations" I think I'd just wear the same thing I am now but for a female

I am a gamer guy and like tons of guy stuff, to be fair if I was of the other gender i would most likely dress the same and be the same kind of person XD

Probably about what I wear now, but I would try to have my shirts be low-cut.

I dunno. Skirts, I guess? Skirts look comfortable.

I'd probably wear just practical, normal clothes, with maybe a trendy, colorful shirt or two on occasion to mix things up a bit.

I'd wear the same things I do now as a girl.

Jeans and t-shirts.

One of the few benefits to being a girl, it isn't considered weird to wear pants like it is for men wearing skirts. Unless you're scottish. Then you're a badass.

Regardless, I won't have to change my dress patterns all that much, although I would be sad at the inability to wear pretty dresses without being scorned. :(

Hmmmm, to feel sexy I'd wear lingerie, stockings and such. In general day-to-day situations I'd probably wear a loose jumper or t-shirt and cardigan, with a skirt going just below my knees and tights or stockings with those. Maybe high heel boots. I don't know, I'm not exactly an expert in women's fashion. All I know is that I'd wear lots of stockings or tights, and lots of skirts, or dresses, because I'd want to feel feminine. Plus high heels are sexy.

Well I was going to go with what I normally wear except that for six months out of the year I dont really wear a shirt.

There is so much variety in womens clothes that I cant really say. I would probably wear a bit of everything really.

Bara_no_Hime:
Tuxedos.

Tuxedos are so fucking hot. I would own nothing but Tuxedos.

Oh, and comfy jeans. The concept of comfy jeans is entirely foreign to women, but I've been assured they exist in men's clothes.

Thats a lie womens jeans can be comfortable.

Oooh, then I could finally make and wear all those adorable Romana II costumes.

Rassilondamnit, I'd never even take that straw hat off!
Although I hear the rest of women's clothes is shit so I guess I'd be a permanent Doctor Who cosplay exhibit. I can live with that.

the same shit I am wear now(with different underwear obviously). in other words I guess I would look normal or like a tomboy. I would still the same person on the inside so why would I want change what wear?

JustShyofGenius:
I sure as fuck wouldn't wear heels.

I agree with that. heels they look uncomfortable as hell.

I'd wear zipdown hoodies a lot, as I do now, but major changes would probably include

-more tank tops

-more shorts, maybe some short sorts, skorts

-flip flops

Nothing overly-feminine, but certainly lighter wear than what I use now as a guy. I wouldn't be opposed to trying dresses/skirts sort of thing, but it wouldn't be my typical wardrobe. No heels, though. I've never liked the look of them, and my sources tell me they're uncomfortable too.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably wear more hats too.

Mossberg Shotty:
I would finally be able to wear scarves without fear of persecution?

Scarves then, lots of scarves.

Ooh, that's another good one. Scarves are lovely. Scarves, like berets, are difficult for a guy to wear without looking like a douchebag.

Unless it's cold outside or you're Tom Baker.

Vault101:
I am insanley jeolous of the fact that mens cloths are easy

though I'd probably end up looking rediculous XD.....I'd want to wear a leather jacket

As a guy that spends longer than 90% of my female friends getting dressed in the morning, I assure you that isn't true. It's just not expected for men to be fashion-conscious, which means that most guys don't dedicate any effort to their personal appearance. This gets pretty meta, in that scruffiness is a style in itself that some guys dedicate a great deal of time and energy into.

As a woman, it would depend on my appearance. I'm already ridiculously vain and self-conscious, so if I had a body that I perceived of as beautiful, I would probably enjoy tight-fitting clothing that accentuated whatever part of my body was most flattering. I don't think I could do the whole cleavage thing though, that would make me extremely embarrassed. If I was unattractive, I would probably wear concealing, but very formal clothing... I wear formal clothing as a sort of emotional armor when I'm upset already, I don't see that changing.

It depends. If I was a woman and I'm still the weight I am now, I'd probably wear workout clothes and get to the gym until I get down to a better weight (I really should be doing that now anyway). Once I was thin enough though, I'd probably wear something similar to what I'm wearing now, jeans and a T-shirt, only the jeans would be hip-huggers and the T-shirt would be a size too small to show off my curves. I'd probably also start wearing a thong if I had the butt for it.

A full dominatrix suit ofcourse. Who wouldn't?

Nah but seriously, the only thing that would change from what i'm wearing now is an added bra. For the rest still the same style, jeans / (band) Tshirts, socks. The whole deal.

The same thing I wear now. Camo pants and combat boots with a comfy shirt.

A combination of nice dresses, form fitting shirts, mid length and long length skirts, hoodies and some other things.
I'm very boring.

Pretty much the same style as now, maybe skinny jeans that compliment hips a bit more and t-shirts that are longer with no sleeves. Oh and thigh high converse boots! Just always wanted a pair of those. Aside from those minor changes, I'd be pretty happy to keep my almost unisex like clothing that I have now, heh. :)

Honestly? I'd probably wear the same stuff I do now.

Skinny jeans and some kind of shirt. >>

I would stubbornly refuse to change at all.
Just 'cause I'm awkward and resistant to changes that I don't make.

I'd probably wear a lot of dresses and skirts. Heels too. I've worn them before on a bet and I didn't think they were that bad. Lots of cleavage baring tops too.

I live in Texas so cold would be less of an issue here. Maybe some tight jeans and sneakers for when it's raining or icy in the winter.

Honestly I'd probably be a bit of a slut as a girl.

Cargo pants. The pockets seem heavenly.

Vault101:

though I'd probably end up looking rediculous XD.....I'd want to wear a leather jacket

Woman can wear a leather jacket, many looking damn fine. Although most aren't anthropomorphic dogs. If I were a woman, I guess I'd wear a dress because I'm very jealous that woman get to wear them.

Oh wow, I really don't care what I wear now, I barely bother with how I dress. As a girl I have a feeling I would do the same thing, it would just be alot more frustrating. Then again when I dress fancy, I actually try and go all out, so I guess that I would try and wear something nice then... probably a nice emrald green dress... if I was attractive and had...ermm assets mabey cut low. Man thinking about this feels weird.

If I were a girl, I'd probably wear a little bit of gothic lolita. I've always had a thing for frills and bows. The best part is, though, that it's modest; I'm not even comfortable showing skin as a man, so imagine how I'd feel as a woman!

I may value practicality, but I just like the lolita look too much to pass up. For when the lolita dresses would get in the way, I'd probably wear pretty much what I wear now: baggy T-shirts and loose-fitting jeans. Except I'd tie my hair with a ribbon rather than the standard elastic with which I tie my hair back now.

What wouldn't I wear lol.

I went as a vampire queen for Halloween one year, and fell in love with dresses/skirts.

They are soooooo comfortable, it feels like you are wearing nothing at all n they are well ventilated.

Tighter pants is another thing that comes to mind, no testicles getting in the way!

I think I would have a lot more fun with clothing and appearances, girls have so many more options and choices, It'd be a lot of fun.

Leggings/stockings feel great on the legs, they would defiantly be a common thing I would wear.

Come to think of it, I would probably be quite girly. Ive considered doing some Cross-play, but sadly I am not quite feminine enough as a male to be able to do it justice :(

Easy- I'd wear more or less what I wore when we had that drag day at school. Cardigan, black skirt, stockings. Probably just wear my normal sneakers. I'll have multiple copies of this one outfit and always wear it forever, I could not believe how comfortable it was (Not to mention how hot I looked)

I mean, I've made fun of skirts in the past, claimed that they were silly- My stance changed when I actually got to wearing one. Apart from being light and convenient, they fan out when I spin around, which looks rad.

Fuck, I'd do all this right now if I didn't live in NSW- as much as I'd love to wear this stuff, it's not really worth being beaten with a chair by hoodlums.

mrhappy1489:

Vault101:

Woman can wear a leather jacket, many looking damn fine. Although most aren't anthropomorphic dogs. If I were a woman, I guess I'd wear a dress because I'm very jealous that woman get to wear them.

I'm actually a border collie, most oths they make for my size/type are limited :(

I honestly have no idea what I would wear if I was a guy. :/

I could probably pull of wearing hats better, not like a baseball cap, but a fancy one.

I tend to wear comfy cloths so I don't think that would change much.

I'd probably be fairly similar but in a woman's size. Course it would also include a bra and I don't wear one of those... *shifty eyes*

Vault101:

mrhappy1489:

Vault101:

I'm actually a border collie, most oths they make for my size/type are limited :(

Life's not fair when you're a dog is it. At least you have bitchen N7 armour.

Mostly likely the same thing I wear now. Just add a bra and change the type of underwear.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked