So after 940,320 minutes of being an Escapist, it's finally happened...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

You kids and your avatar changes.

Why can't you be awesome like us Old'scapists?

2009 greatest generation!

This. This right here.

Also, get off my lawn you damn punks.

Casual Shinji:
You know, only the cool kids change their avatar without making a big deal about it.

<.<

What?
The fuck is this?
Change it back!

SmashLovesTitanQuest:
I think my avatar before this was the Breaking Bad logo (BB).

I haven't changed mine in ages.

I've always had this itch to change it to Viserys Targaryen. Maybe this one.

I associate you with your avatar rather than your name, I didn't realise where it was from for ages. It really seems like he's judging you.

This post makes it sound like I'm one of those people who hates change.

Colour-Scientist:

Casual Shinji:
You know, only the cool kids change their avatar without making a big deal about it.

<.<

What?
The fuck is this?
Change it back!

But... but... I'm like.. all smiley and in colour.

Just look how happy I am...

Colour-Scientist:
It really seems like he's judging you.

He is. Every second he's judging the man... Or... Woman? Doing... What exactly is your avatar doing?

Fuck this, I give up.

Casual Shinji:

Colour-Scientist:

Casual Shinji:

<.<

What?
The fuck is this?
Change it back!

Your happiness? What about MY happiness?!
I think we have to focus on what REALLY matters here.

SmashLovesTitanQuest:

Colour-Scientist:
It really seems like he's judging you.

He is. Every second he's judging the man... Or... Woman? Doing... What exactly is your avatar doing?

Fuck this, I give up.

It's how I look when I argue on the Internet.

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

Too true! Preach, brother, preach!

Mine's was once sick Joker, after the very first Arkham City trailer. I had that for years until I changed it because I...well, I like Vergil. Plus it gives Daystar and I something to bond over.

I made this one myself too, which is pretty neat. I wanted to add a little "e" in the corner or something, but figured I don't post that often to be recognised, so I got rid of it. Maybe some day.

Colour-Scientist:

Casual Shinji:

Colour-Scientist:

What?
The fuck is this?
Change it back!

Well, when you're happy, I'm happy.

And I am happy, which must mean... Uhmmm.

Scolar Visari:

ShockValue:
Nice :P

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

2009? Pfft, get off my lawn.

May? Pfft, get off MY lawn.

Jan '08 represent.

Also, avatarless since Jan '08, like a pro.

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

*Looks at join date* December?! Pah, you barely qualify! Step aside boy, the real old-schools are here.

AgentLampshade:
Mine's was once sick Joker, after the very first Arkham City trailer. I had that for years until I changed it because I...well, I like Vergil. Plus it gives Daystar and I something to bond over.

I made this one myself too, which is pretty neat. I wanted to add a little "e" in the corner or something, but figured I don't post that often to be recognised, so I got rid of it. Maybe some day.

You got that right.

*cue Vergil battle 1 track*

Casual Shinji:

Colour-Scientist:

Casual Shinji:

Well, when you're happy, I'm happy.

And I am happy, which must mean... Uhmmm.

Yeah but... I... You see... God dammit.

Fine, you win this round but I'm watching you.

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

Holy crap, I've been here for longer than Daystar!? No-one even knows who I am :(

Mind you, I have changed my avatar once - maybe that is why? There could be something into this theory of yours...

Totally agree about the 2009's even if it may have been the 2008's that made me join *ahem*.

Normally, my main avatar is Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. Right now though, it's a GIF of Kirby and Ribbon giving each other a high five. Not sure when I'll change it. I'm happy with it as of now.

SimpleThunda':
Would you kindly stop making those annoying threads where the title is more or less unrelated to the content?

Screw you Atlas! We all know your tricks!

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

Does it count that I joined in 09 but haven't really started posting till 10?

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAH!

<hides all the various avatar changes>

You make noise about changing your avatar?

That's cute XD

I think we all know what my avatars are of...

I need a new avatar actually... I have a problem with keeping the same avatar for a long period of time.

Blunderboy:
...I've finally changed my avatar.
Bask in its glory mortals. It was made for me by @Vault101.

I've also started one of those annoying threads where the title is more or less unrelated to the content.

For the sake of discussion, talk about your damn avatars. :D

.....and you just blasted all your excitement that you could had used for your 10000th post out.

PsychicTaco115:

That's cute XD

.....the same damn taco with minced meat on the side.

perhaps do a burito roll to twist things up a little?

Tony:
I need a new avatar actually... I have a problem with keeping the same avatar for a long period of time.

i'd recommend you this gif

Pffft 2011 for life.

OTITAIATH: Started out as Jiraiya, changed to Franky's crotch at some point, and now Franky mid-dance. There's not much else to it, I don't tend to change em often though.

Casual Shinji:

<.<

I noticed, it's just recognisable enough compared to the old one that I wasn't like "wait who the hell are you?" Like I am whenever Fappy changes his!

I don't think I have a big enough presence to be recognised by avatar. I think I'm mostly recognised because I'm an arsehole.

I'm sad to say this, but I do not have the ability to view any of your avatars at this time. Conspiracies and all, you know?

If I could get a gif of Bullseye doing something, I'd go for it. But for now I'm happy with this. I do try and keep a theme. What I change around every now and then is the title.

Yay, great. You did it.

PsychicTaco115:

That's cute XD

If you made a thread every time you changed Avatar, you'd have been banned for flooding by now.

sunflowers are beautiful. plain and simple.

You know, I have no idea what my original avatar was, and the current one's only my third. Huh. I do remember changing it to the close-up of a Chaos Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons when I upgraded to PubClub status, but honestly... can't for the life of me remember what it used to be in the long-long-ago. :\

Anyway, my current avatar is the Red Guy from Cow & Chicken, possibly the greatest character to ever appear in a 'wacky'-style cartoon. (Might be a bit blinded by nostalgia, but shut up, Red Guy is boss!)

By the way: Leaving aside the fact that most people on these forums hated the Transformers movies and will no doubt pounce on this tidbit to spew frothing hate before setting fire to Michael Bay's grandma... remember Starscream? You know, Decepticon second-in-command, kickass jet fighter vehicle mode, actually quite competent in combat? Yeah, voiced by Charlie Adler - same as the Red Guy.
Ever since I became aware of this fact I've been bursting into laughter when Starscream would appear in one of those movies because I couldn't shake the mental image of him walking around on his colossal metal ass.

Bask in the glory that is my avatar.

Huh... never thought I'd be on a thread where I was the oldest member (after only two pages, but still.)

I believe The Dragon has been with me as my first and last avatar.

EDIT: Not age oldest, obviously. But I beat the other 08's by a month or so.

Daystar Clarion:
Join date 2011...

This. This right here. The golden age.

Whaddaya mean lurker? I still count damn it!

And I haven't changed mine since '10-'11? Before this is was a picture of Roamin from Unforgotten Realms, to match my old username - Roaminthecrimesolvingpaladin.

Then I saw some old thread about changing your Username (which I had hitherto thought impossible) thought why the hell not, and here I am!

I like this one better.

All you old people and you're changing avatars, and you're not changing avatars. You guys really need to find some sort of middle ground, because that's the only thing that makes sense. Also, Fappy, stop changing your damn avatar I recognize people like you and Daystar by your avatars. If you keep changing how am I supposed to recognize you!? It's like you want me to be constantly confused and that's a rather rude thing to do.

Like i'm sure if Daystar changed his avatar the Escapist would implode i'm sure. Unless he changed to to something better than Okami... Like Okami AND Vergil. Or hell maybe even just a cute cat gif, because why not?

OT: I changed mine once so far, because my old one was acting up and didn't want to show up anymore, I don't post enough anyways so nobody would notice

smithy_2045:

Scolar Visari:

ShockValue:
Nice :P

2009? Pfft, get off my lawn.

May? Pfft, get off MY lawn.

Jan '08 represent.

Also, avatarless since Jan '08, like a pro.

Goddamit, never mind, you win. *bows*

Mine is superior to all! It is simple, classic game related, and conveys my forum personality perfectly! Plus its cute :3
Baaah :3

And I've been lurking since before the escapist was a thing! Remember the Escapist's older sister site? Man I remember back when it was alive and kicking!

Also, congrats on your new avatar man :D

Haven't changed my avatar since I uploaded it at the start of the account.

I've been lurking since 2010, does that count? at all? No? okay.

OT
My avatar there is a Pegasus Rocket, proudly proclaiming what he is. "winged horse you say a pegasus is? I think of rockets! Riding a pegasus, well my friend, this is what I think of:

But I probably need to change it to something that's not made in ms paint, but whatev's.

Meh. This is a stock avatar, which I only ended up using because I couldn't live with the effects of the Red Button.

Yes, I had to try it, so sue me :P

I normally don't even use avatars. Cool guys don't look at avatars, and all that.

no special reason to use this avatar. i saw it and just grew fond of it, and it fits me well. also, the animation is a recent development.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked