Injustice League Community Event: Valentine's Day

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

DigitalSushi:

Eddie the head:
Well I love you guys, but not in that way.

Jesus Taco, you've paired me up with the one person in this thread that isn't taking part...
THIS IS THE WORST VALENTINES EVER!

WOW that was painful. I think I might go cry. How dose that make you feel? I'm going to go cry and it's all your fault?

DotSlash:

@SweetShark: Ey. Happy V-Day dude.

A! Thank you for the Valentine card, even though I never played UMVC3 before.
Ammy on the other hand have a special place in my heart. Also Phoenix Wright
Thank you once again ^^

DotSlash:

SweetShark:

Silver Shadow:

peron who first replyed ot this thread.

A, yes, I didn't notice at first.

Sup, Valentine... dude... thing. What's up? :o

A! You send me a message two times.
I am sorry, but it seems it was the time I take my night nap.
It seems I took part in this Thread because of my question I had asked.
Also I am not a thing, I am a real person I must say.

Frostbite3789:
Curses! Oh well.

Is it wrong that I laughed at that?

TrilbyWill:
Snip

Nope, just means we're going to hell together!

Y U NO ON STREAM VALENTINE? HOW CAN I WASTE YOUR TEAM IN REAL TIME?

Frostbite3789:

1. The who now?
2. Because my cat is already doing a damn good job (which is causing me to spend a lot of time away from the computer).

TrilbyWill:

Frostbite3789:

1. The who now?
2. Because my cat is already doing a damn good job (which is causing me to spend a lot of time away from the computer).

That was supposed to be 'STEAM' but apparently I'm a poor typist.

Patrick Buff?
Whose that? Some kind of super hunk?

My name was spelled wrong I want a new holiday! Also hey Yosharion, wanna get together and do hot steamy internet stuff?

Frostbite3789:
That was supposed to be 'STEAM' but apparently I'm a poor typist.

That makes significantly more sense!

TheFunPolice:
<3

I will hug you, and squeeze you, and name you George!

shrekfan246:

Goofguy:
Sign me up, Taco. I must warn my potential Valentine, I leave the toilet seat up, I drink milk right out of the carton and I rarely floss. Deal with it.

Boy, that sounds just like the man I've always been searching for!

Now what rhymes with 'Goofguy'...

I'm going to write you a poem the likes of which you've never heard!

P.S. that means it'll either be really good or absolutely horrid.

Kaleion:

Colour-Scientist:

Daystar Clarion:
Everyone already loves me though.

Everyone is my valentine.

For serious?

No one says happy valentine's like Nicholas Cage.

It would seem you are my valentine, I am afraid I am rather unsure of what to do.

Don't worry, I know EXACTLY what to do.

Ahri:
snip

I got this especially for you!

Shinsei-J:
I'm in!
Give me some sugar internet stranger!

I'm a bit worried though, seeing as a majority of the Escapist community seems to be men...
I'll still give 'em love, even if it's uncomfortable and awkward.

So you are my valentine...
To gain your affection I shall bring down this civilization, I shall crush the earth's puny armies and drive civilization into the abyss of darkness, for you I will burn the temples of consumerism and bring down the empires of man.
I shall turn this world into ashes and show you a heart formed by thermonuclear explosions, so that you may know my feelings when I light up the sky and set fire to the atmosphere itself as proof of my affection towards you. And only when the earth finally stands still, when humanity is no more and everything is ashes, shall I stop for only then have I proven to you how deep my love runs.

Or we could just down a few beers and have us a nice big barbecue, but it's totally up to you.

Fappy:

prophecy2514:
Well I was planning to violently masturbate to whatever was on the discovery channel on valentines night.

But this sounds interesting, and results in slightly less wear and tear on the muscles in my right hand. sign me up!

Looks like you're my Valentines.

Care to watch Pawn Stars and engage in a Double-Dutch Rudder for the entire evening?

Why hello there valentine.

My sincerest apologises for getting back to you so late. My work keeps me all hot sweaty and dirty all day and night long

I like the cut of your jib, but lets cut out the double dutch ruddering and go straight to the fun stuff, involving this pineapple image and a tub of vaseline image

;]

NightmareWarden:
I'll sign up. Some of y'all just aren't manly enough to match-up with another man! Move beyond your societal restrictions to give other people frilly pink hearts of love! I have a potion that I'd like to commission to this "Injustice League" for this momentous occasion! Here is a taste of what everyone should prepare for:
Look, if you dare...

This should be more than enough for the entirety of the Escapist, let alone the forumgoers who decide to join in this momentous ceremony!

Edit: Oh how could I forget an image for my valentine. Here you are snoogums.

So glad you're taking that stance, because now you're stuck with me. So, you go make the potion of loooovve and I'll go get the followers and chocolates. We can have our own suicide cult of Valentines!

prophecy2514:

Fappy:

prophecy2514:
Well I was planning to violently masturbate to whatever was on the discovery channel on valentines night.

But this sounds interesting, and results in slightly less wear and tear on the muscles in my right hand. sign me up!

Looks like you're my Valentines.

Care to watch Pawn Stars and engage in a Double-Dutch Rudder for the entire evening?

Why hello there valentine.

My sincerest apologises for getting back to you so late. My work keeps me all hot sweaty and dirty all day and night long

I like the cut of your jib, but lets cut out the double dutch ruddering and go straight to the fun stuff, involving this pineapple image and a tub of vaseline image

;]

I like where this is going. Everyone else in the thread's going to be super jelly.

KY Jelly.

Goofguy:

shrekfan246:

Goofguy:
Sign me up, Taco. I must warn my potential Valentine, I leave the toilet seat up, I drink milk right out of the carton and I rarely floss. Deal with it.

Boy, that sounds just like the man I've always been searching for!

Now what rhymes with 'Goofguy'...

I'm going to write you a poem the likes of which you've never heard!

P.S. that means it'll either be really good or absolutely horrid.

I've heard a fair few poems in my day, let's see what you've got.

Then I can amaze (read: terrify) you with one that I come up with in five minutes. :D

I'm not good at Valentine's stuff.

I think I should hang out in Off-Topic more often. Now I gotta miss out on the fun. :{ All my sadface.

Realitycrash:
<3 <3!

I maed this 4 you bbz

finking of u <3
------
(I make myself cringe)

TheFunPolice:

Realitycrash:
<3 <3!

I maed this 4 you bbz

finking of u <3
------
(I make myself cringe)

Hahahaha <3
Alright, that certainly was endearing (and not at all like a creepy fan-photo). Cudos ^^
Now, which time-zone are you in? Because valentines-day is ending here soon -.-

Realitycrash:

TheFunPolice:

Realitycrash:
<3 <3!

I maed this 4 you bbz

finking of u <3
------
(I make myself cringe)

Hahahaha <3
Alright, that certainly was endearing (and not at all like a creepy fan-photo). Cudos ^^

Awh hell, I'm in England..This is gonna put some strain on our relationship..

TheFunPolice:

Realitycrash:

TheFunPolice:

I maed this 4 you bbz

finking of u <3
------
(I make myself cringe)

Hahahaha <3

Awh hell, I'm in England..This is gonna put some strain on our relationship..

I have a few hours to play Ssssssteam-games. U have steam no?

Realitycrash:

I do indeed! However I don't really own THAT many multiplayer games, and I'm about to take off for a bass lesson and a few other things...So would you still be available later on? And what kinda games where you thinking :D ?

TheFunPolice:

Realitycrash:

I do indeed! However I don't really own THAT many multiplayer games, and I'm about to take off for a bass lesson and a few other things...So would you still be available later on? And what kinda games where you thinking :D ?

Come to think of it, I only have Total War-games and Xcom as online-games as well -.-

thatonedude11:
Ah what the hell. Sign me up! What's the worst that can happen?

Well...

You could get me as your valentine for example, I don't play nice.

Now spread those cheeks my luv, we've got some cyber-manloving to do.

Hagi:

thatonedude11:
Ah what the hell. Sign me up! What's the worst that can happen?

Well...

You could get me as your valentine for example, I don't play nice.

Now spread those cheeks my luv, we've got some cyber-manloving to do.

Oh come on, you just stole my idea. That's not very nice of you.

Calibanbutcher:

I guess we could four-way a 69 or human-centipede in a line if our valentines are in...

Wait... You were talking about the sweet, sweet cyber-manloving right?

PsychicTaco115:
[]|:{

HEY, YOU HANDSOME BASTARD!

I look forward to our group hangout tonight, gonna get all hot and steamy up in that bitch! ;)

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

I guess we could four-way a 69 or human-centipede in a line if our valentines are in...

No, I was alluding to you stealing my idea of detonating thermonuclear bombs in the shape of a heart for my valentine.

And I would only be interested in that sweet sweet loving if we also add Petroleum jelly, a pufferfish, 5 pineapples and of course a unicorn mask.

Calibanbutcher:

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

No, I was alluding to you stealing my idea of detonating thermonuclear bombs in the shape of a heart for my valentine.

And I would only be interested in that sweet sweet loving if we also add Petroleum jelly, a pufferfish, 5 pineapples and of course a unicorn mask.

Well obviously...

I'm shocked you even have to ask. And before you start, yes there will be a panda-bear suit, yogurt and plentiful lipstick as well.

It's going to be wild. Invite your friends.

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

Hagi:

Well obviously...

I'm shocked you even have to ask. And before you start, yes there will be a panda-bear suit, yogurt and plentiful lipstick as well.

I expect the panda-bear suit will be the skin of an actual panda? Because I wouldn't want anything less.
As for the yogurt: Could we skip the mango yogurt and stick to strawberry? Would be a bit too hardcore otherwise.
Also, I shall bring a big, fat, greasy and juicy bucket of KFC chicken legs. Ohhhh yeah.

Calibanbutcher:

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

Well obviously...

I expect the panda-bear suit will be the skin of an actual panda? Because I wouldn't want anything less.
As for the yogurt: Could we skip the mango yogurt and stick to strawberry? Would be a bit too hardcore otherwise.
Also, I shall bring a big, fat, greasy and juicy bucket of KFC chicken legs. Ohhhh yeah I am.

I'm sorry, all we have is a polar-bear (or whatever the hell it is) skin with black spots painted on.

I personally hunted down, killed and skinned this bad boy here for it.

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

Don't worry, sweet sweet cyber-manloving was why I signed up for this thing in the first place.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked