Injustice League Community Event: Valentine's Day

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:

Hagi:

Well obviously...

I'm shocked you even have to ask. And before you start, yes there will be a panda-bear suit, yogurt and plentiful lipstick as well.

It's going to be wild. Invite your friends.

I expect the panda-bear suit will be the skin of an actual panda? Because I wouldn't want anything less.
As for the yogurt: Could we skip the mango yogurt and stick to strawberry? Would be a bit too hardcore otherwise.
Also, I shall bring a big, fat, greasy and juicy bucket of KFC chicken legs. Ohhhh yeah I am.

I'm sorry, all we have is a polar-bear (or whatever the hell it is) skin with black spots painted on.

I personally hunted down, killed and skinned this bad boy here for it.

Well, I guess I can overlook this minor detail, but you oughta get yourself a real one. It's just that much better...
Also, I just received word that my friend will bring some albino tigers, live albino tigers.

thatonedude11:

Hagi:

Calibanbutcher:
Oh come on, you just stole my idea. That's not very nice of you.

I guess we could four-way a 69 or human-centipede in a line if our valentines are in...

Wait... You were talking about the sweet, sweet cyber-manloving right?

Don't worry, sweet sweet cyber-manloving was why I signed up for this thing in the first place.

Awesome!

Let's get this party started then!

You don't happen to have any bananas you could bring along do you? Can't do much real manloving without them.

Hagi:
Awesome!

You don't happen to have any bananas you could bring along do you? Can't do much real manloving without them.

Going to the store to pick some up right now, along with chocolate sauce, lipstick, and lube.

By the way, do you prefer water based or oil based lubricant?

Luke3184:
I suppose I may as well, it's either that or doing an essay.... Who needs a degree? /shrug.

Hello there Valentine!

I couldn't think of any good ideas for this thing so I took a couple of bad ideas and used all of them!

...I'm not very good at these things XD

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
This poem sucks
And so do you
I <3 you

The I less than three equals you is important. Very pythagorean. The equation detailing love! Trust me, the maths don't lie!

I also got you a gorgeous rock at the suggestion of Fiz the toaster. And by suggestion, I mean I stole her idea!

Its got fancy purple shit in it and everything!

And here's a video of a comedian making fun of holidays to tie this horribly awful valentines gift all together in a giant bow of putrid awkwardness :D

He talks about valentines towards the end :p

thatonedude11:

Hagi:
Awesome!

Going to the store to pick some up right now, along with chocolate sauce, lipstick, and lube.

I PREFER MY LUBE BASED ON THE BLOOD OF DESECRATED VIRGINS!

water based should be fine.

Hagi:

thatonedude11:

Hagi:
Awesome!

I PREFER MY LUBE BASED ON THE BLOOD OF DESECRATED VIRGINS!

water based should be fine.

I second the virgin motion, pun VERY MUCH intended.

mikeybuthge:
My name was spelled wrong I want a new holiday! Also hey Yosharion, wanna get together and do hot steamy internet stuff?

It's 'Yosharian', doesn't make a good first impression when you get my name wrong buddy!

So I think this thread somewhat failed considering that I got matched with a dude

Not that I pointed out this problem in my original post or anything

Yosharian:

mikeybuthge:
My name was spelled wrong I want a new holiday! Also hey Yosharion, wanna get together and do hot steamy internet stuff?

It's 'Yosharian', doesn't make a good first impression when you get my name wrong buddy!

So I think this thread somewhat failed considering that I got matched with a dude

Oh, come on...

There's lots of good stuff to do with dudes.

Most of it accompanied by music like this.

Copper Zen:
[snip]

Can I eat it?

Captcha: 'birthday girl'. Really?

Well, while I pop to the shop for some vaseline and rubber gloves i'll leave this here for Fijiman...

lax4life:

NightmareWarden:
I'll sign up. Some of y'all just aren't manly enough to match-up with another man! Move beyond your societal restrictions to give other people frilly pink hearts of love! I have a potion that I'd like to commission to this "Injustice League" for this momentous occasion! Here is a taste of what everyone should prepare for:
Look, if you dare...

This should be more than enough for the entirety of the Escapist, let alone the forumgoers who decide to join in this momentous ceremony!

Edit: Oh how could I forget an image for my valentine. Here you are snoogums.

So glad you're taking that stance, because now you're stuck with me. So, you go make the potion of loooovve and I'll go get the followers and chocolates. We can have our own suicide cult of Valentines!

The potion is done! Relax, this concoction is not a suppository. It cannot be taken orally, through the eyes, nor through the mail. NAY, it must be taken through the internet! Now after fiddling a lot to get this link to work, I present you with a valentine from me to you:

I give you my heart, still soaked in the waters of Eldritch fire! Kneel, I say! Kneel before the pretty colors!
Edit: My condolences to Daystar Clarion, I'm sure you must've been terribly saddened by the fact that your valentine was not Fappy.

Patrick Buck:
LET'S DO THIS.
SIGN ME UP BITCHEZZZ.

You make me feel like the ugly bitch at the prom :(

Nantucket:

Patrick Buck:
LET'S DO THIS.
SIGN ME UP BITCHEZZZ.

You make me feel like the ugly bitch at the prom :(

I'm sorry honey, it's just that the buffet is more important to me right now. <3

Ahri:

Copper Zen:
[snip]

Can I eat it?

Captcha: 'birthday girl'. Really?

Ah, the angst of Valentine's Day! It's brings back memories.

Some ironic.

Some cringe worthy.

I prefer the yummy!

shrekfan246:
I've heard a fair few poems in my day, let's see what you've got.

Then I can amaze (read: terrify) you with one that I come up with in five minutes. :D

I'm not good at Valentine's stuff.

*Ahem*, here we go.

There once was a guy named shrekfan246
Who kind of looked like Stevie Nicks
When it was Saint Valentine's Day
He looked for someone with whom to play
So time to show each other our d**ks

We all know that the best poetry is supposed to be risqué though maybe I took it too far...

Goofguy:

shrekfan246:
I've heard a fair few poems in my day, let's see what you've got.

Then I can amaze (read: terrify) you with one that I come up with in five minutes. :D

I'm not good at Valentine's stuff.

*Ahem*, here we go.

We all know that the best poetry is supposed to be risqué though maybe I took it too far...

Quite the charmer you are, I'm not sure I'll be able to best that. But I must try!

Goofguy seemed like an aloof guy at first
As he refused to speak over dinner
But at the end of the date
What made him irate
Was the fact that I wasn't thinner.

Wait, that's not very romantic... let me try again.

But as the sun went down,
he said "Let's go to midtown!"
And proceeded to make me a sinner.

First thoughts for the follow-up to "as the sun went down" were far too risqué for me to post on this website... so I kept it PG-13.

shrekfan246:

Goofguy:

*Ahem*, here we go.

Quite the charmer you are, I'm not sure I'll be able to best that. But I must try!

But at the end of the date
What made him irate
Was the fact that I wasn't thinner.

Wait, that's not very romantic... let me try again.

But as the sun went down,
he said "Let's go to midtown!"
And proceeded to make me a sinner.

First thoughts for the follow-up to "as the sun went down" were far too risqué for me to post on this website... so I kept it PG-13.

I bow my head in reverence to your great literary art skills. You have officially won Valentine's Day.

NightmareWarden:
-snip-

Oh you're so sweet. Anyways, I took the potion and now I'm feeling a little bit woozy. Is that normal and more importantly did you take yo-

Goofguy:

I bow my head in reverence to your great literary art skills. You have officially won Valentine's Day.

Woohoo! What's my prize? Is it chocolate, conveniently sorted in a heart-shaped box like a complete embodiment of the holiday?

Don't tell me you forgot the most stereotypical Valentine's Day gift! D:

shrekfan246:

Goofguy:

Woohoo! What's my prize? Is it chocolate, conveniently sorted in a heart-shaped box like a complete embodiment of the holiday?

Because video game themed cards are evidently the most appropriate:

Goofguy:

shrekfan246:

Goofguy:

Because video game themed cards are evidently the most appropriate:

In that case, have I got the card for you!

I can feel the love.

Hagi:

Yosharian:

mikeybuthge:

Oh, come on...

There's lots of good stuff to do with dudes.

Most of it accompanied by music like this.

I just decided that I f*cking love you man...

shrekfan246:

I can feel the love.

I love you, man.

Colour-Scientist:

Kaleion:

Colour-Scientist:

For serious?

No one says happy valentine's like Nicholas Cage.

It would seem you are my valentine, I am afraid I am rather unsure of what to do.

Don't worry, I know EXACTLY what to do.

Oh sorry it would seem I fell asleep, how typical, I think valentine's day is now over on Ireland, we can have post-valentine day fun though!

Maybe it will make more sense if I stare at it long enough.

Yosharian:

mikeybuthge:

Y'know, there's nothing wrong with being matched with a dude, it's not like we live in the same area and can meet up, at worst, it'd be just like chat roulette.

mikeybuthge:

Yosharian:

mikeybuthge:

Y'know, there's nothing wrong with being matched with a dude, it's not like we live in the same area and can meet up, at worst, it'd be just like chat roulette.

There'd be nothing wrong with it if I was Bi or Gay, sure.

Yosharian:

mikeybuthge:

Yosharian:

There'd be nothing wrong with it if I was Bi or Gay, sure.

We'll get a girl, it's not gay if it's in a three way, according to The Lonely Island anyways

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked