What do you usually eat for a breakfast?
Coffee
12.1% (24)
12.1% (24)
Dairy Food
4% (8)
4% (8)
Meat Food
5.6% (11)
5.6% (11)
Sandwich
12.6% (25)
12.6% (25)
Cereal
24.7% (49)
24.7% (49)
Other
24.7% (49)
24.7% (49)
Different every day
11.1% (22)
11.1% (22)
Pink Golfball
4.5% (9)
4.5% (9)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Eating coffee is the best thing you could do for yourself in the morning!

*cough* I don't normally eat breakfast. But when I do, I usually just cook up an egg sandwich with cheese.

I get to work and make tea, then have whatever I can find. Sometimes I go down to the cafeteria to get a bun with egg, cheese and sausage, but not often. Usually it's packaged oatmeal in my desk, cereal from my desk, or whatever else I've put in my desk that barely passes as food.

I hate breakfast.

Exius Xavarus:

*cough* I don't normally eat breakfast. But when I do, I usually just cook up an egg sandwich with cheese.

I see. And what kind of egg is it that you put in sandwich? hard-boiled or sunny side up?

Bamba:

Exius Xavarus:

I see. And what kind of egg is it that you put in sandwich? hard-boiled or sunny side up?

It varies, depending on what I feel like. Sometimes I'll make a sub of sorts with scrambled eggs. Most times with two sunny side up and I break the yolk for a hard yolk. Quite delicious.

A while ago I started to realize how important a healthy breakfast is.

I usually eat 4-6 sandwiches, with cheese/meat
1 glass of milk
1 banana
1 cup of coffee

I kinda wanna get rid of the coffee, but I just can't for now xD

Porridge!!

Heat that shit up, then add some chopped fruit, syrup or jam to it, and lordy you got yourself a healthy hot and sustaining breakfast.

That there is one measly portion though. You've gotta fill the bowl so it's nearly spilling. It's a bitch washing the pan up after though...

The blood of my enemies...

or waffles.

Cereal.

Kinda boring, I know. However, it's quick to make, relatively healthy so long as you're not eating Rainbow Sugar Pops with extra sugar on top, and doesn't leave much in the way of dishes.

I know I should, but I don't eat anything. I just have some juice and I normally don't feel hungry until lunch time.

IndomitableSam:
I get to work and make tea, then have whatever I can find. Sometimes I go down to the cafeteria to get a bun with egg, cheese and sausage, but not often. Usually it's packaged oatmeal in my desk, cereal from my desk, or whatever else I've put in my desk that barely passes as food.

I hate breakfast.

Agreed. Breakfast food always tasted like ass to me. Sometimes I don't eat breakfast, and other times I eat food that wouldn't be considered breakfast food by normal people's standards. Garlic bread is pretty acceptable at that time though.

No "Other"?

I pretty much have tea and muffin most of the time for breakfast. Heck I've been doing that since I was in High School.
Granted I do have other food for breakfast like toast or bakery related food like croissant, waffle or Cereal (mainly during summer).

I'm sitting here and wondering what question you will ask next.... "What colour socks do you wear?" maybe?

You missed out a full English fry-up. I refuse to acknowledge it as 'meat food' because there is a vegetarian option.

I usually opt for a cappuccino and two slices of toast (covered in Nutella, not butter).

Failing that, I'll grab a cereal bar and/or a yoghurt.

I don't eat breakfast. I'm never hungry in the mornings and anything I do eat just makes me want to throw up.

I rarely eat breakfast. If I do, it's mostly cereal or a sandwich.

Coffee and Sandwich every morning :)
Have had it like that for several years already

Usually, I don't eat breakfast. However, since I'm on painkillers, I've been eating poptarts. Quick and tastey so I can get my morning painkiller in me without having to wait too long. Broken bones suck.

Coffee. Do you know why?

Without coffe, there is NO PURPOSE FOR LIVING!!!!

Especially if you must go to work.........my god....

an annoyed writer:

IndomitableSam:

I hate breakfast.

Agreed. Breakfast food always tasted like ass to me. Sometimes I don't eat breakfast, and other times I eat food that wouldn't be considered breakfast food by normal people's standards. Garlic bread is pretty acceptable at that time though.

I like you. Garlic toast is the breakfast of champions.

Leftover bacon cheeseburgers are good, too.

I normally don't eat breakfast on the weekend or days off work, but I do get hungry at work as I'm actually doing things instead of watching tv, gaming, or on the internet.

I went with sandwich cause it was closest to a bagel with cream cheese.

I usually have a bowl of cereal, Shreddies or Cheerios are my usual picks.

If I don't have any milk I'll have toast with peanut butter and jam. And if I feel up to putting any actual effort into breakfast I'll have porridge.

I do most of my eating at night, so I generally don't eat breakfast and I'll only have Toast for lunch.

Bamba:
What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Fruit, not on your list =(

Air and Dust. They've become so tasty.

I don't at all like breakfest food (yes including bacon), so I'm happy with lunch food for breakfest so basically a sandwish or a soup. Ideally it'll be Grape fruit, tea and a turkey sandwich at a deli I go to twice or so a week.

I rarely eat breakfast. I'm never awake in the morning so my first meal of the day is a late lunch, which is usually whatever I feel like when I get to work, So it could be Chips, Spring rolls, a Juice or something else.

Mine would be a combination of the categories you put up, and it does vary on occasion, so I put "different every day". It does always contain meat (eggs always, usually one actual meat), dairy (cheese) and fruit though. Sometimes it has a sandwich in it, sometimes cereal-type stuff (usually that would be oatmeal), usually vegetables... also usually coffee.

I also tend to put all of my grain-based carbs for the day into breakfast... well, except for beer.

I never eat breakfast. The first thing I do when I wake up is brush my teeth, and eating food right after tastes terrible.

I have an early breakfast at about 6:30 a.m., since I wake up at 5:40 everyday (except Wednesdays and Thursdays).

For the past month I've been having two pieces of wheat toast, smeared with a tbsp. of peanut butter each and sprinkled with raisins. I'll have that with water or a small glass of milk or juice, depending on how I feel that day. It makes me feel great. If I don't have anything at all, I am fairly hungry by about mid-morning and I have a meal that's typically too big at lunch and then dinner is off course. I like my routines. >_>

How the frak is TOAST not listed?

OT - Toast and apple juice. Then a cuppa when I get to the office.

Cereal, more specifically, Weet-Bix. Best served with banana or some other fruit and milk. Otherwise, toast or eggs

Captcha: Interrupting cow. It goes well with my Weet-MOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I usually have a slice or two of lightly-done toast with nothing on but butter. However, this morning, I had cereal for the first time in forever.

... break...fast? What is this... "breakfast"...?

I get up at the last minute possible so there's really no time for eating, and I feel ill when eating food shortly after waking up anyways. When I work in the morning I'll usually have a small something to eat later in the morning.
Although back when I worked at Tim Hortons, my shift would start at 8, and I wouldn't get a break until 1. Because they'd forget about me. Even after reminding them. >_>
At 7-11 where I currently work, we don't have any breaks (because of the nature of the business), so I just eat whenever. We've been selling pre-packaged breakfast sammiches, I get the bacon and cheese bagel one.

Actually, to the horror of one of my friends, I don't eat breakfast OR lunch for the most part, because of when my classes at university end up being. So five years of pretty much only one large meal a day (supper) and some snacks throughout.
Lately I tend to have two suppers, one at 7 pm (when my family finally sits down for dinner) and a second around or after 11pm. They're in small portions though.

TLDR: I have fucked up eating habits.

Ahh yes the dried-frozen yesterdays coffee is the best way to get the jump for your days... But seariousley if I work then two sandwitches (various ingredients) and two cups of coffee and if its my day off then i make in brekfast ewreything i will eat for the rest of the day and(pasta whith a bologne souce(self made(well not realley(bought ingredients(like tomato paste) and "assembled" it))) or chily or some other delicios foodstuff and eat it when i feel like when im at home...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked