V-day and your plans

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Well, woke up at 12 because I went to bed at for. Got to go to work in a few hours so... working on the backlog I guess.
TO DEAD SPACE

I have to finish writing a paper, recording/ editing a podcast, and reading a book for class.

I have a couple of essays to be getting on with, so that is my day/evening.

hazabaza1:
Well, woke up at 12 because I went to bed at for. Got to go to work in a few hours so... working on the backlog I guess.
TO DEAD SPACE

I too am working on a backlog and Dead Space is one of the current things causing a jam in the machinery.

I hit a turret section .____. I have no desire to complete said turret section.

I also got up at near 12 but I don't have work sadly.

Demon ID:

Quaxar:
Trying to establish permanent beachheads on the beaches of the Normandy in an attempt to get a continuous line of supply for invasion forces going.

What? V-day? Uh... if you excuse me, I've got some... um, people to call... quickly.

Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this, perhaps we should join forces and still attempt to invade Normandy? We would have the element of surprise on our side, and I can bring sandwiches.

Oh no don't get me wrong it's the perfect day to launch a surprise attack against the French Occupying Forces in the Northern Regions, but I somehow think that we may lack adequate funding to do so.

Techno Squidgy:

Demon ID:

Quaxar:
Trying to establish permanent beachheads on the beaches of the Normandy in an attempt to get a continuous line of supply for invasion forces going.

What? V-day? Uh... if you excuse me, I've got some... um, people to call... quickly.

Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this, perhaps we should join forces and still attempt to invade Normandy? We would have the element of surprise on our side, and I can bring sandwiches.

No no no, forget Normandy. We'll airdrop into the Netherlands and secure the bridges, coffee shops and brothels.

SkarKrow:

Oh no don't get me wrong it's the perfect day to launch a surprise attack against the French Occupying Forces in the Northern Regions, but I somehow think that we may lack adequate funding to do so.

I agree with both these plans, I suggest we go to the Netherlands and try to gain funding/support from them against our mutual enemy the French while Techno Squidgy indulges his coffee, bridge and hooker passions (I will selflessly assist him in the latter).

Today, still wanted by the French Government, we will survive as soldiers of fortune.

My plans for today were severely altered when I discovered that A Good Day to Die Hard comes out today. Yippikayay.

Demon ID:

Techno Squidgy:

Demon ID:

No no no, forget Normandy. We'll airdrop into the Netherlands and secure the bridges, coffee shops and brothels.

SkarKrow:

I agree with both these plans, I suggest we go to the Netherlands and try to gain funding/support from them against our mutual enemy the French while Techno Squidgy indulges his coffee, bridge and hooker passions (I will selflessly assist him in the latter).

Today, still wanted by the French Government, we will survive as soldiers of fortune.

There is absolutely nothing that could possibly go wrong with this plan! :D I shall also selflessly offer my assistance with the latter.

Got to work, found a chocolate heart on my desk, since in first person at the office somone must have planted it yesterday (im the first one in and usually first one out kind of guy due to how my studies work.
to continue, ill go to university, where a lector whose name is "Flower" (i kid you not thats his name) going to give a lecture of mathematics when he should teach us programming, most of which ill probably skip off daydreaming.
then a long travel home while listening to the new album on my phone.
Then opening a can of condensed milk and watching a movie.
End of transmission.

I've so far spent the day replaying Devil May Cry (1) to get practice for an upcoming let's play I'm doing.
And watching House. And I made an appointment to see an optician because my eyes are getting...weird. Stuff is becoming blurry when at a distance.
Think I might play some Halo 4 later, there's a new episode of Spartan Ops.

Days like this are simple when you border on aromantic.

GF is working in another city, so I will be watching basketball tonight.

I arranged to have a bouquet of flowers and these awesome chocolate and nut/topping dipped strawberries sent to her, tho. :B

I have bought m fiancee a book of love letters and some chocolate. I am going to take her out to a nice meal and then to see Die Hard 5. It's going to be a good night.

SkarKrow:

Demon ID:

Techno Squidgy:

SkarKrow:

There is absolutely nothing that could possibly go wrong with this plan! :D I shall also selflessly offer my assistance with the latter.

Some would call us heroes...

I've been thinking long and hard (especially after our recent discussions involving 'the latter') about our planned liberation of France and I think we'll need to spend at least a few days in the Netherlands sampling the culture before we start to gain support. While we are there we might as well enjoy ourselves, for Techno.

-get up and stuff
-go to the uni, where i am currently working with a stunning and the most charming young woman i met in a looong time, enjoy that very much
-go home when done, smash my head against the wall, as my usually big & somewhat witty mouth closes shut when it comes to stunning, charming and smart young women xD
-study some more (there's always some book to learn from, right?)
-not cry myself to sleep, but feeling a little stupid for [see above]

Got a ton of games to play like Halo Reach and the Combat Evolved remake, Metal Slug, Arkhym Asylum, Fallout. Too bad my xbox isn't online, I'd probably go troll whatever couples might show up online today.

I don't give a fuck ... WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

merely this

then sob in a corner

Finishing an assignment I should have done Monday, at least my mind off this day.

I have work. Maybe I'll watch Good Day To Die Hard tomorrow.

Imma play doom 3 on veteran difficulty and lift weights.

I'm looking forward, I love spending time with my girlfriend, I'm taking her to a fancy French restaurant called La Cocotte, which she loves, and I bought her a bouquet of roses in a heart-shaped wooden box ;)

For all of those without a significant other, keep cool, he/she will come (as long as you don't stick your butt inside your house 24/7 that is), there will always be someone who will see you for who you are, and will enjoy it, from there on it's all a matter of good sense :) One of the guys from Extra Credits (currently on Penny Arcade) was nice enough to share his a past experience on one the shows, it''s worthy checking out :)

My plans?

1. Sit on my ass
2. Sit on my ass
3. ???
4. Sit on my ass some more

Well I have an amazing wonderful girlfriend now and I love her very much, she is at University today so I will go drive to her school to pick her up.

May day so far is going like this:

Wake up
Job hunt
Cooked breakfast
Read Escapist forums
listen to Evangelion 3.0 music and feel sads
Play some games
More job hunting
Wait for boyfriend to hop on Skype
reminisce with more feels
Play more games
Feel slightly content

And then sleep.

Captcha: My beating heart, seriously?.

Not a damn thing, I'm in a really complicated pseudo relationship limbo right now and both parties are sitting out V-Day. I did order some flowers to be delivered, but mostly so her mom sees them and gets on her case on my behalf.

Aside from that, this happens to be my day off, so tons of stuff I need to get done. Maybe get a co-op Dead Space 3 game going later on in the day.

try to eat as many taccos as i can.

Working in a restaurant kitchen making desserts for happier people.

My plan is to go see the new Die Hard movie, see all the couples in the theatre and proceed to FOREVER ALONE for the whole movie.

Mixing drinks and playing Left 4 Dead with my lady. I'm looking forward to a few broken down golf carts.

I spent way too much money on a necklace made of rocks (apparently very rare and shiny rocks) and left it on my wife's nightstand while she was asleep. It's also my daughters third birthday so we will mostly be working on cake, presents and toddler fun times for the rest of the day.

Nothing much, staying inside. So much bad crap happens to me on this day I believe I'm cursed to never enjoy it. Been beaten then got detention for being beaten, got food poisoning, dog died, girlfriend cheated on me, nearly got hit by a car multiple times. Every year in HS my "friends" would pull the whole "find a date for my friend" and either a) my "friend"(seriously, I'm starting to say "fuck it" to making friends) would forget to do that, b) the girl would fiorget or c) the date would flake, making me a worthless third wheel. All that shit on this "day of love".

So I've dedicated to making sure I stay indoors, no eating(don't want to get poisoned again) and just watching my DVD of Archer Season 3.

Once I leave work I'm going home & probably sleep for an hour or two, the get up & play a game until I go back to sleep for the night so I can get up & go back to the same damn job I do everyday... I really live the good life don't I.

Take a differential equations exam, then make eggs.

Demon ID:

I'm not a fan of coffee but I do have a passion for what they sell in Amsterdam's coffee shops!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked