Favorite Villain Lines

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

"Do not blame yourself overmuch. The doom of Jhera was preordained. Content yourself that you were but a pawn, as you will be again."
- Marduk from the PC game Sacrifice.

Honestly, you can pull just about any line from that game and it'll sound awesome, though the voice acting certainly helps. For instance:

"Do not despair, wanderer. These two 'paragons of virtue' are not the only gods around here. I, for one, can offer you untold... knowledge."
- Stratos, of the same game.

Blight: Batman Beyond.

Blight: [being stalked from the shadows by Batman] Who are you?!
Batman: [pauses] You really want to know?
Blight: Yes!
Batman: [enters] You killed my father.
[Slight pause]
Blight: Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?!

"Do not... toy with me." - Colonel Mael Radec, Killzone 2

Don't know why but this line never gets out of my head, it's not clever or anything and I didn't even play the game. Maybe it's because of the way he says it.

Hmm some of mine have been taken, time to get inventive.

I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know. [sits on throne]

-Azula, Avatar the Last Airbender

Why so serious ?! - Joker, The Dark Knight
The brave are always the first to die - Magneto from the TV series

This, basically.

"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die." is also up there but the Joker is easily the best villain ever.

"You think movie sex and violence is such a bad thing? Look right out your damn window."

"You want Dracula? I'll fetch him. Dracula? Huh. I can get King Kong! We'll have a nightmare with Freddy Krueger, have a surprise party for Adolf Hitler, Hannibal Lecter can do the catering, and then we'll have christening for Rosemary's Baby! All I have to do is snap my fingers and they'll be here. They're lining up to get here, and do you know why Jack? Should I tell you why? Hmm? Because here, in this world, the bad guys can win!"

"If God were a villain, he'd be me."

All from Benedict ala The Last Action hero. Really, such a brilliant movie for a bomb.

"Just as you call forth pawns, so I command all life into existence. Call it divine creation if you must. But expect none of the mercy men seek in their gods. This is cold truth. The unbending reality of a world without compassion."

-The Seneschal, Dragon's Dogma

If war doesn't change, men must change, and so must their symbols. Know what you follow, even if it is nothing at all.
- Ulysses

We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die.
- Legate Lanius

We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
-Sovereign
The last is still my favorite, that whole conversation still sends chills down my spine whenever I hear it.

Fuyutsuki: "What a nightmare, it nearly went as Seele intended."

Gendo: "But not only was Seele's boy eliminated, the path was forged for Eva 13's awakening. Captain Katsuragi's actions are within predictions as well. This will do for now."

Now, the line doesn't make much sense outside the context of Evangelion 3.0, but whenever I hear someone in Evangelion say "this will do for now" it always gives me shivers because you know that means the had planned for every little fucked up thing that just happened, and its scary to think about how good they are if they can do that.

One of my favorite movie quotes. What a villain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o97uNzbBfis

Barciad:
Alan Rickmann in Die Hard: Mr Takagi with not be joining us for the rest of his life
Alan Rickmann in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves: I'll cut your heart out with a spoon.
[Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon dear cousin, why not an axe or a knife]
Because it's dull you fool, it'll hurt more...

To follow the Alan Rickman theme there...

Alan Rickman made that movie watchable <3

After that my mind draws a blank. Can't come up with anything dammit.

The always classic
"Locksley. I'll cut your heart out with a spoon." Alan Rickman, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Though technically an antihero rather than a true villain, Will Money still had some great quotes my favorite being
"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven
And because it is so applicable to so many people and situations,
"It's not your fault you're stupid" Bruce Davison, Spies Like Us
and of course for anyone who owns a cat "And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset... people DIE!" Mike Myers, Austin Powers

Well I'd surprised I haven't seen this yet, from A Storm of Swords

The best thing to come out of the Street Fighter movie:

There's also Dennis Farina's description of London in Snatch:

And Alan Ford's description of Nemesis:

Moral of the story: Go watch Snatch.

"When you notice an insect on the ground,do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you, that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it. That would be a accurate summation on my feelings towards these humans." - Father; Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

"It is true I gave you a new body that functions without needing rest and can never die, but it was not so you could fight humans. It was so you could be a story teller who will recount for all time the victory of the spiral king" - Spiral King; Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

"I'll take a potato chip -- and eat it!"
-Light Yagami

why, mr. Anderson, why? why, why do you do it? why, why get up? why keep fighting? do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? can you tell me what it is, do you even know? is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? illusions, mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself. although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. you must be able to see it, mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! why, mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?

All life... must end. The Lich King

Look around... They will all betray you... Flee screaming into the black forest... Yogg Saron

Almost anything Sarevok says because Kevin Michael Richardson...

One from Moriarty in Sherlock:

"People have died!"

"That's what people DOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

And one from Joker in the Dark Knight Returns:

"B-b-b-Batman... Darling..."

"The shadows betray you, because they belong to me" - not my favourite villain, but apparently a memorable one.

"Who dat nigger on dat nag?!" - the true villain of Django.

And of course, someone ninja'd Blade Runner already.

"Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate"

AM - From "I have no mouth and I must scream"

Also I can't believe anyone mentioned this classic quote before:

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!" - Dracula

"Do it? Dan, I'm not a Republic Serial Villain. Do you think i would explain my masterstroke to you if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago"

"Ah, morality - the last bastion of a coward." - Robert Carlyle, Ravenous

"Only a cynical man would call what these people have 'lives', Wayne." - Ra's in Begins.

"Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought." - Satan in that crazy claymation Mark Twain thing.

"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding." - Sovereign

God there's too many. I could be here all night, those just came straight to mind.

For good measure: "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." :P

A lot of my favorites have already been mentioned by other people.

"We are Forerunners, guardians of all that exists, the roots of the galaxy have grown deep under our careful tending, where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil. Our strength is a luminous sun towards which all intelligence blossoms, and the impervious shelter beneath which it has prospered."
-Didact, Halo 4

"Human, you've changed nothing, you're species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Reapers are your salvation through destruction"
-Harbinger, Mass Effect 2

"I am a timeless curse, join your voice with mine, and sing Victory, everlasting."
-Gravemind, Halo 3

"Yes! You hate me, I killed your father, I killed Rahn, I have murdered thousands, and do you know that my only regret is that I could not see their blood?"
-Jerec, Star Wars: Dark Forces II Audio book

Legion:
* Le snippity........

Snip*

Well for one this, it never failts to send chills up my spine.......pun intended. Also:

"I AM THE VANGUARD OF YOUR DESTRUCTION. YOU EXIST BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT........AND YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT."-Sovereign

Plus I really like when you find a piece of him in the Leviathan DLC

Shep:" The 'Vanguard of our destruction'.....how's that workin out for you big guy?"

Click the spoiler tag before reading this so you don't ruin it for yourself.

It's a really powerful moment in Cosmic Marvel history, and gives you real insight towards the character of Galactus, but we're not allowed to just post a picture in spoiler tags, so to avoid the bullshit that is the low-content-post warning, I shall now shit all over the perfect tone of the excerpt by pointlessly explaining what you can clearly see, and is much better told, in the picture.
Guy asks Galactus to not eat his planet. Galactus says no.

There. Moment ruined. Enjoy.

One of the great things about Transformers: Beast Wars was a lot of the stuff that came out of Megatron was pure gold. Here's my personal favorite, last minute of season 2 if anyone wants to go look it up on youtube/netflix.

Say goodbye to the universe, Maximals. The future has changed, yes.The Autobots LOSE! Evil triumphs! And you...YOU NO LONGER EXIST!!! - Megatron.

"I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it." - Agent Smith - "The Matrix

"No one gets the drop on The Monarch!!!" - The Monarch - "Venture Brothers" (Thanks to Silvanus and his avatar for reminding me of that one!).

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!" - Michael Palin - "The Meaning of Life"

"I can see Russia from my house." - Sarah Palin - "Fox News"

"You think darknesse is your allie? You merly adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn;t get to see the light until I was a man and by then it was nothing but blinding" Bane Dark Knight Rises

"Why so serious?" Joker Dark Knight

"Kuwabara Kuwabara" Volgin

"We're not men! We're shadows in the shape of men" Liquid Ocelot

"Your lack of faith dibsturbs me." Darth Vader

"I've killed your girlfriend, poisin half of Gotham, and hell, it's not even breakfest." Joker Arkham City

"I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!" Khan Star Trek II Wrath of Khan

Daystar Clarion:
Foolishness Dante, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you can not protect anything, let alone yourself.

Vergil, Devil May Cry 3.

So much awesome.

...I love your post so much!

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

- Dio Brando

Seriously? No one has put Vaas in here?

"Do you know the definiton of insanity is?" Is a perfect villain scene.

"ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!" - Charles Zi Britannia

"Why aren't you two smiling, why aren't you laughing like you were up there? Have I failed to entertain you?" "Fuck you! FUCK YOU! FUCK! YOU! You're my bitch! I fucking own you!" "I like this phone. This is a good fucking phone" "You are angry, I get that. I mean, without family, what the fuck are we? There was a time when I'd do anything for my sister. First time I killed was for my sister. But that wasn't enough for her. Nonononononono. Please. You see, the thing about our loved ones. OUR FUCKING LOVED ONES! They come in and they blindside you EVERY FUCKING TIME! they say VAAS! WHO'S IT GOING TO BE VAAS?! It's them or me Vaas! MEEEEEE OR THEM! As if I have to make a fucking choice!" "*Pulls a guy's tooth out with pliers* This is fucking embarrassing. Do you even floss? You should floss more. It's good for your teeth" -Vaas

"Sorry about your dad kid. This is a nice headband...here, take mine" - Justice (Afro Samurai)

"My friends...it has often been said that I like war. My friends...I like war. No, Friends, I LOVE. WAR." - The Major

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked