What made you happy today?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Okey. So basically in this thread you just post what made you happy. YOu just post everyday what made you happy in that day. It can be anything, from a favourite song you've heard that made you feel better to getting married to purchasing a new laptop.....etc.

Today made me happy: I found out about some pretty cool games I've never heard of before.

For what made you sad, post in this thread: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.401170-What-made-you-sad-today

Okey. So in this thread you just post what made you happy everyday. It can be anything, from a song you've heard that made you feel better to getting married to purchasing a new laptop.....etc.

Made me happy today: I found out about some pretty nice games I've never heard of.

Dude!! I just woke up and I am at work now!!! Wait a little longer, then I will tell you!!! XD

I got my new computer set up

I watched That's My Boy today. It is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the film. This should have been a movie outing, but I'm glad that I got to see it nonetheless.

Well I cut myself on my middle finger today at work and I got a smile out of flipping off someone I work with. "I got a bobo see?"

Well i'm sort of addicted this fucking boss of a song.

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY QWJSFNqeiwk-osdjy

Eddie the head:
Well I cut myself on my middle finger today at work and I got a smile out of flipping off someone I work with. "I got a bobo see?"

As if that isn't the best finding of a silver lining I have ever seen. You remind me of me XD

Well I played Combat Arms today and found various Western-themed guns in my inbox, including 6 revolvers, a shotgun and 2 rifles. Needless to say, I was pleased. I was going to go Richard Harrow, okay wrong time-period I know, on any poor souls that crossed my path. It was fun, but I decided to go proper-Western and hop on a pistol only match. It was fucking amazing. The feeling of getting a killstreak, swapping revolvers out with each kill is brilliant. And doing it with Ennio Morricone's various Western themes? Even more brilliant. Gunning down enemies to 'Ecstasy of Gold' was an experience like none other.

Someone needs to make a proper online Western FPS!

Helping my significant other/girlfriend out significantly with a project she's working on. It made her very happy, as it allowed her to finish up her main points easily. Now she's just got to write it out (and then I'll be editing it).

Also when we were taking a break, I made her laugh for like two minutes straight. I always feel wonderful for making her cheeks hurt like hell. =P

Hey guys. Thanks very much for sharing what made you happy.

Feel free to post here everyday and share with everyone what made you happy in each day. I'll do the same myself.

The Wykydtron:

Eddie the head:

As if that isn't the best finding of a silver lining I have ever seen. You remind me of me XD

Yeah. I'm pretty good at that. I don't think I have had a bad day in little over a year, because no matter what happens to me I'm going to make it a good day. WHETHER IT WANTS TO BE OR NOT!

Went out for Turkish for dinner today. Needless to say, I was STUFFED FULL. It was delish though... yummeh.

Otherwise, nothing really made me happy other then listing to music. Fuck I am unproductive.

This song is pretty nice.

The girl I'm interested in texted me today asking me to hang out with her on Monday so I'm pretty content.

Coffee. Coffee and trying out new things. Today I tried out some limited edition rum-flavored instant coffee. Best of both worlds.

This video made me very happy indeed:

Tofay I was really happy to learn that a bunch of library manga books that I thought were lost just were so new that nobody'd put them on the shelves yet, so I'll get to read them after all.

i am developing a bullet hell game, and i made invisible walls for the ship to not go running off the screen...

it may seem trivial, but this IS the first game i am making, so it is an achievement for me :D

Got home from work (first happiness there) and now awaiting the MLP season 3 finale. Super pumped. :D

EDIT -

Winning a match in BlooBowl(the video game, not the board game) with a 2-0 end result.

I was absolutely shit at this game yesterday(even on easy).

Eating mini eggs and cookies and the knowledge I'm going out to celebrate a birthday tonight :)

Nothing yet.
Steam's having issues, had to exterminate my computer and many of its processes like a million times, I think I'm starting to turn into a Dalek...
Trying to reinstall Steam at the moment...

I woke up before nine. May not sound like much, but I hate sleeping past nine on my days off; makes me feel like I've wasted time.

Also, I watched the happiest game trailer ever.

What else do you need, if not the Katamari Damacy theme song?
It's my alarm clock. Everyday is a good day. Atleast it makes my mornings less of a hassle.

Ah well, it's still early in the day.

The Wykydtron:
Well i'm sort of addicted this fucking boss of a song.

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY QWJSFNqeiwk-osdjy

Similar situation but with this:

Had a forty minute bus ride into college, and my iPod. I put this theme on and hit the loop button.

Season 3 Finale of MLP:FIM.....not a very eventful day.

I got to Silver league division 1 on LoL... and my entire match history is all victories :D

Not much else.

This little tune makes everything all right somehow.

Edit:

Today, I got a Skylander I wanted. So that was cool. 16 down, 16 to go.

Woke up in a good mood , just had a nice breakfast and kisses from my Husband before he went to work. The day has started off fairly nice so far. Always a chance a meteorite will come and tear everything up though, I want to be the first one to find it with a friend and release the body-snatchers - I'll run back to tell everyone but they wont BELIEVE ME!

ninonybox360:
Season 3 Finale of MLP:FIM.....not a very eventful day.

You stole mine!
But hey, having an uneventful day can be pretty nice.

Hey guys. I created another thread with the same idea. The only difference is that you post about what made you sad, not what made you happy.

Feel free to post in there as well guys. Heres the thread link.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.401170-What-made-you-sad-today

Harrison Ford is gonna play Han Solo again. I'm pretty happy about that.

And something happened on a tv show I watch that I'm still trying to recover from.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked