68% (476)
68% (476)
No, I would not be fine with it.
6.1% (43)
6.1% (43)
Yes, but only to try it once.
7.9% (55)
7.9% (55)
No; sex is meant to be between real humans only!
3.9% (27)
3.9% (27)
I would rather save my money and stick to masturbation.
10% (70)
10% (70)
Only if the android looks like a hot celebrity.
3.7% (26)
3.7% (26)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Would you have sex with a robot?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Yup. I would totally bang sexdroids without a second thought, since we said they're affordable.
I asked my girlfriend, she said she would do it as long as the Androids don't realize that they're being used on such a primitive level.

Screw the future, I want one now.

lol it's going to be like in futurama where people just get androids instead of real people

Epic Bear Man:

The Night Angel:
It's completely indistinguishable, so assuming it was affordable and I was single, I don't see why not. I'd still look for a human partner, as you get an emotional bond there too, rather than just the physical...

Would you keep the android (and stuff it in the closet or something) for possible later use, or would you get rid of it once you find a companion?

It'd probably depend on how my significant other felt about it, I mean, it's not like people give up masturbation completely because they have a girlfriend or boyfriend; so I'd probably hold on to it....

If that thing is not too bulky and impractical and cleans itself I don't see why not.
Seems a bit excessive though, all that tech just to simulate sex.
It could at least also do all my chores!

If I felt like it, I guess. There is no short term downside that I see.

Is the robot A)sapient and B) coming onto me? Because if the robot is both sapient and anatomically correct, then aren't they just an artificial human?

I guess my answer is yes, if the above conditions are met. If it's a PLEASE INSERT PENIS type robot that acts really artificial then it'd be a bit too odd for me.

It must be cheaper then dating.

I'm gonna say no, for the sole reason that the idea of having a non-sentient sex slave hanging in my closet (or whatever) creeps me the fuck out.

lechat:
best thing about sex for me is pleasuring the women (kinda like a cool real life bunch of mini games) so unless the bot has all the right buttons and gives off some flashing lights and sirens at the right time i'm not sure if i could get into it

Same for me, but I certainly couldn't get into it if bells and whistles were going off. o.O

Captcha: "Crunchy Nut - It's super delicious". No, no it is not.

That would be great for women, because you could make certain bits of the android vibrate. If only I could vibrate...

Yes, I would totally have sex with Data from TNG and David from Prometheus. Ideally both at the same time.

I don't particularly care about any others though.

I'd have sex with a lot of things, so yes.

Probably not, sounds like a whole lot of hassle for what I count as masturbation and not sex.

Way I see it no matter what you do with a robot, it's masturbation. No matter how real it feels it isn't sex if it isn't with a person.

Epic Bear Man:
In this case, you're single and you haven't had sex in a long time (or for some of you out there, ever).

Who cares how long it's been; I'd screw a robot right now, whatever it looks like, just to be able to say I did.

After that episode of Archer....no.

I dont want to see a removable vagina in the sink.

Marik2:
lol it's going to be like in futurama where people just get androids instead of real people

Watch out for electro-gonorrhea

I'm not sure why so many people are protesting against this idea.

I mean, not to be crude, but it's not like your right hands are fully sentient, thinking beings who share a loving relationship with you.

This is just a couple levels of technological complexity from that point.

i would, because honestly, i need a bloody shag after going so long without one! seriously though, yes i would, although i would be a bit ashamed, although maybe in the future, social stigmas will change, or so i hope

Three words: Robot. Sex. Army.

I think a human-imitating robot would probably fall into the uncanny valley, though. Best to make them humanoid but also styled and roboty.

Kevlar Eater:
As long as she didn't blather on like SHODAN, calling me a pathetic insect and stuff, then I'm all for android sex.

Thats only if you pay for the extra "humiliation" pack, for more... specialized customers

Eh you're basically describing a very, very realistic doll, aren't you? I'm not big on having sex with non-sentient stuff. If the android were realistic AND sentient, i.e. with a concience and a personality, then yeah, sure. But if it's just, uh, lying there with a glazed look I don't think I'd make it across the uncanny valley.

It seems I found my answer for my next Steam Keys Give Away.

And yes, I would had sex with a robot, thank you very much for your offer.

Depends. If it was just a straight-up robot, then I'd probably try it once, and then never again for self-respect reasons.

If, on the other hand, we're talking about 'Do Androids Dream'-style androids, then yeah, probably. Rick Deckard did, and we all know what a badass he was.

SweetShark:

They sell sex robots on Steam now? No wonder Half Life 3 is taking so long...

Kevlar Eater:
As long as she didn't blather on like SHODAN, calling me a pathetic insect and stuff, then I'm all for android sex.

"You have entered my domain. Rebecca and Morris cannot help you here. NO ONE CAN!"

It's just a, albeit far more complicated, sex doll.

I wouldn't spend any money or put any effort into acquiring one, but if one happened to fall out of the sky or whatever, I'd probably use it at least once just to say that I did.

Uh, no. Think I pass, besides, it would make Miss Lefty very jealous.

captcha: describe "Go Daddy.com" rule 34... *shudders*

I like the sex strings attached, so probably a no from me. I don't like one-night stands, prostitution or non-consenting partners (I'm guessing the robot can't really consent) either so it would be kind of awkward. Plus if I'm lonely there would be much simpler, battery operated machines that I can put 'twixt my nethers without any of the moral or ethical quandry.

Captcha: "call me" I'm not that lonely!

Aris Khandr:

SweetShark:

They sell sex robots on Steam now? No wonder Half Life 3 is taking so long...

Of course not you silly.
I mean I will create another Thread to give to a user a Game for Steam. In exchange I ask for a request.
This Thread somehow show me a solution for what I will ask for next
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheeeeeeeeee.....

Robo-sexual love is immoral, wrong and is the path to hell, repent my brothers. REPENT!

Sure. Given that I was not in a relationship at the time, I personally don't see why not. That said, I don't believe it would be as fulfilling as being with a human given that there is more to the act than just the physical sensation.

Uh no. Seriously they already are working on this, and have been for years:

Do you own a real doll? No? Why not?

If your answer is that it's still too uncanny valley or too expensive, then maybe you would indeed go ahead with the OP's question.

But I would like to think that most of us say no BECAUSE IT'S HELLA CREEPY.
Of course the poll results so far do not back me up.

How about this for disturbing?

Why isn't there an option for "No, but I would be OK with this". You can approve of something without wanting to do it yourself.

Personally though I guess I would try it once if the opportunity came knocking.

Only if it had a great can.

Get it? Eh? Get it? Do ya get it? Eh? Eh? get it? Can. CAN.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked