THE WAITING, THE ENDLESS WAITING!

Pages PREV 1 2

Waiting to hear back from some college's I applied too-----check that mailbox everyday, and man is this wait brutal D:

I'm currently waiting to get an Irish KCCO. They're unbelievably elusive and Saint Patrick's Day won't be the same without one. The problem is that I'm officially in uni until 6 and they go on sale at 5. They might be going for 10, 20 minutes tops, and I'm breaking down planning how I'll get one.

Things are looking good though, I might have an early finish.

As each day passes, Bioshock Infinite approaches closer and closer. But MAN, is it taking its damn time.

Hm, if your entire social life rests on booze, you may be doing it wrong.

As for the actual topic, I dont mind waiting if I got something to do. Having literaly nothing to do however is agony, only thing worse is having nothing to do while waiting on something you realy dont want (detist...)

Groenteman:
Hm, if your entire social life rests on booze, you may be doing it wrong.

As for the actual topic, I dont mind waiting if I got something to do. Having literaly nothing to do however is agony, only thing worse is having nothing to do while waiting on something you realy dont want (detist...)

Not really, more on getting into places where they sell booze.

But I do like getting drunk.

I'm currently waiting to be "fixed", per se, in my next series of CBT appointments with this nurse. I know it's not as simple as "fixing" a computer, but I've been feeling like shit for a while because of my mental issues, so I'd like to get it controlled as soon as possible, so to speak.

Also, I ordered Viz's Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles from Waterstones in January, but since it's coming in from America, they said it'd get there in two months, meaning March. Obviously, it's towards the end of February now, but I don't know when it'll get there in March, and for two months, I've been habitually popping in to Waterstones to read FMA manga, and sometimes I even make little guides myself for some of the FMA characters.

Or how about...I dunno...waiting to be 18? Gaining more independence? Having my own flat? Going to work? I'm 17 at the moment and still need help from my mother with certain stuff, but I'm simultaneously scared and in anticipation of the day when it's legal for me to (and I use this phrase very lightly) "do whatever the fuck I want", get my own place, go to university, meet new people (even though I'm socially awkward as all heck and not a "people person", nor will I ever be), become a journalist (fingers crossed), etc.

One week until I get my A Level January exam module results. These results determine if I'm on my way to getting the three As I'm need to get into the university I want to go to. Needless to say, I'm nervous.

Also, I've only got 42 days left of school left ever. That's... awesome.

Unless I can find something to do that occupies enough time, it drives me nuts. Was waiting for an important email from a teacher and was checking my inbox every 5 min.

I usually like listening to good music during long waits.

Relish in Chaos:
I'm currently waiting to be "fixed", per se, in my next series of CBT appointments with this nurse. I know it's not as simple as "fixing" a computer, but I've been feeling like shit for a while because of my mental issues, so I'd like to get it controlled as soon as possible, so to speak.

Also, I ordered Viz's Fullmetal Alchemist Profiles from Waterstones in January, but since it's coming in from America, they said it'd get there in two months, meaning March. Obviously, it's towards the end of February now, but I don't know when it'll get there in March, and for two months, I've been habitually popping in to Waterstones to read FMA manga, and sometimes I even make little guides myself for some of the FMA characters.

Or how about...I dunno...waiting to be 18? Gaining more independence? Having my own flat? Going to work? I'm 17 at the moment and still need help from my mother with certain stuff, but I'm simultaneously scared and in anticipation of the day when it's legal for me to (and I use this phrase very lightly) "do whatever the fuck I want", get my own place, go to university, meet new people (even though I'm socially awkward as all heck and not a "people person", nor will I ever be), become a journalist (fingers crossed), etc.

Fuck, I almost forgot about the other thing I'm waiting for. I finally got the ball rolling on getting some "help" late last year, and I now have an appointment to be assessed in april. I'm not really that nervous though. I've had this explained to me now, so it seems unlikely that they'll lock me up, and it's not as if the outcome is that uncertain, I pretty much know I'm fucked up in some way, I'm just waiting to find out exactly how.

Still, while that gets put back to april by a god awfully long waiting list, my uni work and everything else an adult human being has to do does not, so I guess I'm more than a little annoyed that I have to keep things going in the meantime.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked