must... buy... it....

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

ok guys post some stuff that you absolutely must have right this moment.

for me i'm afraid i'm gonna have to go out and get me one of these

not only is it one of my favorite anime of all time but it is also a near perfect rendering of one of the best scenes in the series.

EDIT: its steins;gate for anyone who is wondering

Dragon's Crown

This cannot be finished/localized fast enough.
MUST HAVE.
WANT IT YESTERDAY.

The first two Gods Tower albums (doomy heavy metal). I've been trying to get those now for ages, but they just never show up for a decent price, especially the debut. Real annoying as they're one of my favourite bands. One of the problems with liking more obscure metal bands I suppose. It can be nigh impossible to buy some albums and when a copy does show up, it's usually for a terribly high price.

haha good topic by the way because i just gave into temptation.

a n-3b US air force extreme cold weather parka. i've owned one for 14 years and that one dates back to the 1960's. there simply isnt a warmer coat available on the market and after owning one i will never buy a different coat

Something I absolutely need right now huh?

I do believe I win. =P

SomeLameStuff:

I do believe I win. =P

Damn you! It's 10:40AM and now I want pizza!

OT: Nothing right now, I've been haemorrhaging money this last month. And I'm mostly saving up for holidays/trips now-a-days.

Eleuthera:
Damn you! It's 10:40AM and now I want pizza!

OT: Nothing right now, I've been haemorrhaging money this last month. And I'm mostly saving up for holidays/trips now-a-days.

It's never too early for pizza!

Nothing at the moment. I've got everything I need.

Huh. I've got everything I need. Go figure.

This beauty of a anime figure!

If this coming Saturday goes my way then I will be able to purchase it!
It depends if I got the time to go to that shop (I meeting up with a mate to watch Weak-It Ralph and I want to head back on the train station on time but the shop is far away from the cinema.
Sure it cost 35 but since I been wanting it for a while but haven't bought it, I had saved up quite a while so I can afford it.

EDIT- Well it didn't exactly went my way per say. They were out of stock so I bought an alternative, Gurren Lagann (the first form). While it was more expensive (42) but it did came with more parts so I guess the price was justify since the one I wanted to buy was limited).

piinyouri:
Dragon's Crown

MUST HAVE.
WANT IT YESTERDAY.

Yep, me too I want this game SO BAD!!!!

Also I really need some Kickstarter games to finish to get the right now!!!!1

Theres an action figure of chell from portal 2 coming out....

it shall be mine

Has anyone ever produced a metal statuette of D0G from Half Life?

Because I would buy the hell out of that.

12 hours ago, I would have said a Surface Pro would be my 'must have, but not really' item. But 11 hours ago, I finally got my grubby hands on one.

So... I guess I'm back to just needing a PS-90, and I'm good to go for the foreseeable future.

SomeLameStuff:

I do believe I win. =P

Fuck you. It's after midnight, I've been snacking most of the night, and you STILL mananged to make me hungry for pizza. Fuck you.

I want the full Evangelion movie DVD box.
Blu ray is ok too, only I would have to get a bluray player to watch it.

I'll show two things I MUST BUY~!

I love swords too much. :D

It's my favorite character from a visual novel. :3
Yeah, I must own these once I find the money

I had a gift certificate for a book which I spend on Pride and Prejudice. Then I saw this one as well:

Couldn't...resist...buying...

I've been spending way too much money.

piinyouri:
Dragon's Crown

MUST HAVE.
WANT IT YESTERDAY.

Oh my god that art style is hilarious.

The men seem to be 90% chest while the women are 40% breast, 40% ass and 20% leg.

Abomination:

piinyouri:
Dragon's Crown

MUST HAVE.
WANT IT YESTERDAY.

The men seem to be 90% chest while the women are 40% breast, 40% ass and 20% leg.

You know what this reminds me of? The really old Dungeons & Dragons arcade game.... That game actually got me started on RPGs and D&D... I wish my local Planet Laser never got rid of it, I miss it so much

kyuzo3567:

Abomination:

You know what this reminds me of? The really old Dungeons & Dragons arcade game.... That game actually got me started on RPGs and D&D... I wish my local Planet Laser never got rid of it, I miss it so much

Well, yeah... the 'archer' is not called 'archer' or 'ranger' but "elf". And the berserker is called "dwarf".

It's simply a remake of Dungeons and Dragons for the arcade.

BathorysGraveland2:
The first two Gods Tower albums (doomy heavy metal). I've been trying to get those now for ages, but they just never show up for a decent price, especially the debut. Real annoying as they're one of my favourite bands. One of the problems with liking more obscure metal bands I suppose. It can be nigh impossible to buy some albums and when a copy does show up, it's usually for a terribly high price.

never heard of this band before... but

dat sound! i'm going to need to find myself more of this...

This. Very this:

I have been wanting to buy this since 1995.

SomeLameStuff:

I do believe I win. =P

That is the greatest looking pizza ever and I must have it...

not so much "need to buy rite naow" as "has paid for, want to pick up naow!"

Scarim Coral:
This beauty of a anime figure!

If this coming Saturday goes my way then I will be able to purchase it!
It depends if I got the time to go to that shop (I meeting up with a mate to watch Weak-It Ralph and I want to head back on the train station on time but the shop is far away from the cinema.
Sure it cost 35 but since I been wanting it for a while but haven't bought it, I had saved up quite a while so I can afford it.

I have that. 35 is a pretty good price since it is the most saught after version.
Pretty good. Although I always feel Revoltechs are a bit small.

My entry is much along these lines. I want more anime and figures.
I now kinda want the one in the OP...

Something I always want, a ticket to a Liverpool game
I don't think I have the possibility to go there this season again so have to wait until next season :(

Oh god, there are so many things!

I'm currently considering selling my motorcycle for this....

It's a Canon 400mm f4.......and it's currently 5195!!

But I suspect I'll just end up getting the 85mm 1.8 for 300.

I really, really miss my homefood right now.
Stuff like this

or this

and would definitely kill someone for a hot plate of this

If I could trade a pile of dirt for money, I'd do that. I'm so broke right now.

Captcha: "Free Bag". Erm, thanks?

Meh, I'm pretty happy with what I've got right now. Maybe when Pratchett or Jim Butcher release another book, but until then there's nothing I particularly want.

It is generally agreed in my family that I am horrible to buy gifts for. I get a lot of vouchers.

I already HAVE what I want!

That's about the end of my large, sentimental purchases for a while. Would you beleive I got it for half it's normal price? Not including postage.

But right now, I'm thinking about getting a 3DS...

IllumInaTIma:
I really, really miss my homefood right now.
Stuff like this

or this

and would definitely kill someone for a hot plate of this

Just... Just go f*ck yourself, now I am hungry and shall proceed to eat even more food.
DAMN YOU FOR POSTING THESE DELICIOUS IMAGES; DAAAAAMN YOU *sob*

just kidding, please don't report me for harsh lagnuage

Anyways, I just got my filthy flippers on these:

Eargasms...
Eargasms all the time

Things I need right now?

Is the midweek madness still going on?

Is something more than 5% off?

I NEED IT NOW.

IT'S OKAY IM SAVING MONEY>

Eh, I'm a person of simple pleasures. I don't usually desire anything bad enough to impulsively go out and make it my own, but there is one thing I've had my eyes on for a while now...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked