Indonesian mother kills son over 'small penis'

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

So, this isn't a tabloid?

Colour-Scientist:

krazykidd:

Just out of curiosity , what would you think a normal person would do after killing their child ? Assuming that you don't think that anyone who kills is automatically mentally unsound . And for the record i personally think normal people can kill and still be mentally sound .

I think normal people can commit murder, of course. I just have trouble believing that a parent can kill their own child (who isn't a newborn) over a totally arbitrary reason and not freak the fuck out afterwards. I mean, unless she went into shock but she had obviously thought about killing him, it didn't seem like a spur of the moment thing.

Okay i get what you mean better now. But i think the opposite .

Have you ever done something , knowing full well of the consequence ,but done it anyways ? Then went the consequence arrived you were neither surprised nor afraid , sense you were expecting it? I have done that a couple of times . Sure not for murder , but for other things where i could get in some trouble . I think because she was of sound mind , she made the decision and decided to live with the consequence .

Of course this is all speculation on my part , i just don't like when people jump to the " They're crazy" conclusion prematurely. Just a pet peeve of mine.

The people who think the fact she turned herself in means she isn't crazy are apparently unaware of the fact most people try to HIDE their crimes & lies. The fact she calmly turned herself in is more credit to her being crazy then not.

R.Nevermore:
Woah woah woah... Now lets not be too judgemental here... Just exactly how small are we talking here?

But seriously... Yeah that's pretty terrible, I feel like a terrible person for laughing at the absurdity.

I think it's pretty telling that you find a child being murdered for their genitalia's size is amusing stuff.

Whoever spends that much time measuring her son's wee-wee definitely isn't alright in the head. And not educated enough to be aware of dick-biggening (that's a word now) during puberty.

Damn, I forgot my humorous shocked image...oh, this'll do, actually:

Ldude893:

OhJohnNo:

Heh, I loved that music video.

what video is it. the gif is hilarious.

Uh... how can you tell if a nine-year old, let me say that again - A NINE-YEAR OLD, has a small penis to begin with?

Jesus Christ, he was a kid! How big was she expecting? Was she looking at other nine-year old dongs for reference or something? Even then, just... wow. I don't care what police reports say - you kill your child, you are a crazy person and you are mentally unstable. Period.

I'm not really sure you can tell the size of a 9 YEAR OLD.

maybe he was a grower not a shower

DevilWithaHalo:
snippy snippy antagonisty

"I ... will ... force ... my ... agenda ... into ... this ... even ... if ... it ... kills ... me..."

OT: That is fucking horrible. I can't even find it remotely funny, it's just awful. The sad thing is that it'll probably get into all the tabloids on the basis of being very headline-friendly.

fallendong:

R.Nevermore:
Woah woah woah... Now lets not be too judgemental here... Just exactly how small are we talking here?

But seriously... Yeah that's pretty terrible, I feel like a terrible person for laughing at the absurdity.

I think it's pretty telling that you find a child being murdered for their genitalia's size is amusing stuff.

I guess the entire case is just a little too absurd to be taken 100% seriously. As unpleasant as it is, it's more something you'd expect in a very dark comedy.

Your dick doesn't stop growing at 9 years old.

How stupid is this lady?

"IF YOU NO HAVE 12 INCHES BY BIRTHDAY NO MORE SPONGEBOB"

I'm really not sure what to think of this. Part of me thinks it's real, but it also seems too ridiculous to actually be true. I guess I'll just go with the general consensus of "WTF".

I'm calling bullshit. There's too little infomation and while several new blogs have reported on they all source from one website AFP.com (which seems the be a french newsblog or something) beyond that there is no other source, and all of the news blogs reporting this have just copy/pasted the exact same article word for word.

A fabricated story spread by Churnalism pretty much in the interest of generating views.

That's horrific. Can you imagine holding a little kid's head under water while they desperately struggle for air? Over the size of their winky no less? How depressing.

Jesus Christ! Priorities people! Sometimes I think you need a license to be a parent...

trooper6:
In the US, doctors who decide a infant's penis is too small just perform surgery making the infant a girl.
So we don't have murdering in a tub (though sometimes we have that, too), but we do have involuntary surgery on an infant's genitalia because we don't deal well with the complexity and variety of nature.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen, ever. There's one famous case where a young boy had his penis damaged during a routine operation, so they decided to change him into a girl (it didn't work), but I'm fairly certain that doctors don't just sex-change babies on a whim.

DevilWithaHalo:
Woman commits horrible crime... must be mentally unstable. How interesting.

She can get psychiatric help will rotting in prison for first degree murder.

I don't understand this post. Are you referring to some sort of double standard that we are all missing? Because I can assure you hose of us who think this person had some sort of mental illness do not think so because she is a woman who comitted a horrible crime. But because a PERSON killed THEIR OWN CHILD without any sort of logical reasoning.

trooper6:
In the US, doctors who decide a infant's penis is too small just perform surgery making the infant a girl.
So we don't have murdering in a tub (though sometimes we have that, too), but we do have involuntary surgery on an infant's genitalia because we don't deal well with the complexity and variety of nature.

i really friggn hope you have that wrong
much as i would love to have my own girlie bits to play with i would prefer to make the decision myself and i very much identify as a male so i am happy noone made that decision for me

man there is so much fail in this thread.
for starters yes little boys have substantially smaller penises than adults but that doesn't mean you can't tell if a boy is going to eventually end up with a larger or smaller penis. whether the mother realized that or not is another story altogether.
also while having a micro penis prolly isn't ideal there are arguably far worse birth defects out there and if we all went around drowning our kids the second we thought they wouldn't have a reasonable quality of life we'd start running out of kids.
plus most of the most successful people in the world have small penises, why do you think they all drive Ferraris?

i'm still betting on penis transplant becoming an option in the future, we already have a sorta successful case and as soon as we can get over white guys having black ones then i'm sure 90% of white guys will sign up *snicker*

Rascarin:

trooper6:

I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen, ever. There's one famous case where a young boy had his penis damaged during a routine operation, so they decided to change him into a girl (it didn't work), but I'm fairly certain that doctors don't just sex-change babies on a whim.

Yes, we do, and the reasoning is often extremely arbitrary, because goodness forbid we break out of our rigid gender constructs.

I got this link from work just the other day, it sums up the medical community mentality fairly well:

http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com/2013/02/25/management-of-patients-with-intersexuality

Rear as male:

XY individuals with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (A.I.S.) (Grades 1-3)

XX individuals with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (C.A.H.) with extensively fused labia and a penile clitoris

XY individuals with Hypospadias

Persons with Klinefelter syndrome

XY individuals with Micropenis

XY individuals with 5-alpha or 17-beta reductase deficiency

Rear as female:

XY individuals with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (A.I.S.) (Grades 4-7)

XX individuals with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (C.A.H.) with hypertrophied clitoris

XX individuals with Gonadal dysgenesis

XY individuals with Gonadal dysgenesis

Persons with Turner's syndrome

For those individuals with mixed gonadal dysgenesis (MGD) assign male or female dependent upon the size of the phallus and extent of the labia/scrotum fusion.

[...]

True hermaphrodites should be assigned male or female dependent upon the size of the phallus and extent of the labia/scrotum fusion.

See all those XX individuals getting reared as male and those XY individuals getting reared as female.

So someone...KILLED THEIR SON...because they were worried, for an arbitrary reason, about their prospects for the future.

...and that makes perfect sense because KILLING THEM does not affect their prospects at all.

Hahahaha. Oh shit. Man, that is a truly terrible reason to get killed over. And you think a girl laughing at your dick is bad? This mother took that to an all new extreme.

My mind is so full of fuck right now...

Ickorus:
Well, drowning him is definitely going to affect his future prospects.

Some people just don't know how to logic.

B**** should have drowned herself her penis is smaller!:O

Execute her.

Seriously, just execute her. Some people don't deserve to exist. I don't care whether she's insane or stupid or what, anyone who can do something like that should just cease to be.

How freaking idiotic! Just wow.

Seriously, how big did she expect her nine year old son to have?! He didn't even hit puberty yet.

.................................................................................. Ok. At least she was honest... ehhh....

She did the only thing she could, for having a small penis is clearly a fate worse than death.

I remember the size of my ding-a-ling when I was 9... it was like the size of two stacked thimbles. Not exactly something to write home about but we all know that kids have this habit of... well... growing.

Pretty damn sick, though I wonder how many children(or infants, rather) are murdered every year by their parents just for being born female. Not trying to derail or go away from the subject, but the thought crossed my mind when I read this. Seem to remember it being a really common occurence in Asia.

DevilWithaHalo:
Woman commits horrible crime... must be mentally unstable. How interesting.

She can get psychiatric help will rotting in prison for first degree murder.

What are you implying? If the father did it, I'd assume he was off three or four different rockers as well.

You can't select comment sections as your basis for assuming that society has a specific undesirable viewpoint, as comment sections are well known to be full of people who say insane things for replies (ie. trolls). There's no sane person who could look into a story of this nature with either gender involved and not conclude that they have mental issues.

DanielBrown:
Pretty damn sick, though I wonder how many children(or infants, rather) are murdered every year by their parents just for being born female. Not trying to derail or go away from the subject, but the thought crossed my mind when I read this. Seem to remember it being a really common occurence in Asia.

Some cultures are happy to have daughters... because then you can sell them off at a later date into the sex trade.

Others want to ensure they have a son FIRST then are okay with daughters. It can get very dark very fast.

trooper6:

What. Erm, no they don't. Seriously, where did you get that idea?!

They tried it once that I'm aware of, when they accidentally removed the penis during an operation just after birth (one of the descriptions I read was rather... graphic.) And it didn't work. The little "girl" tried to urinate standing up, tried to be a boy- because, you know, he was a boy- and eventually stopped taking the female hormones they were forcing him to take, started taking male hormones, and transitioned to male.
And, just so you know, committed suicide a couple of years ago.

You cannot perform an operation to turn one functional set of genitalia into another set of genitalia. A child without functioning testes (or ovaries for that matter) will have to take hormone injections for their entire adult life- just like a trans-person- and will have the associated medical issues that go with it, as well as with the operation.
No doctor who has even a small amount of understanding of gender transition would actually think it would cause fewer complications than it causes. Jeez. The only time they alter infant's genitalia (which is still wrong) is when the baby is or appears to be intersex- ie, has both a penis and a vagina- and then they automatically operate to make them appear to have "normal" female genitalia and will still be able to have children.

Please tell me that was posted by a troll. I just got trolled, right?

Um...... I.... uh.... I have no words for this. The level of stupidity is staggering. She is aware that at 9 years old the penis isn't finished growing yet much like the rest of him? Obviously not.

God damn it would be embarrassing if that kid were still alive.

World famous for being killed for having a tiny dick.

Then again he was 9 so it doesn't really mean anything.

krazykidd:

Colour-Scientist:
She sounds mentally ill rather than stupid.

You don't murder your nine year old child that methodically and calmly out of stupidity

The poor child.

If she was mentally ill i don't think she would have calmly walked into the police station to turn herself in . But i'm not expert on crazy people.

Did you miss the whole 'killing her own son over his peins' thing?

Because that seems kind of mentally ill to me.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked