Doraleous and Associates Kickstarter

Hello, i found myself contributing to the kickstarter, and thought with Doraleous and Associates being a former escapist show, why not see if people are interested, do they care etc...

I would personally like to see more episodes, but im not earning much money right now, so only a small contribution on my part. Plus a little exposure to people who may not know about it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1587328364/doraleous-and-associates

I think we have had a few threads on this before.

Also I might have contributed, if kickstarter weren't so fucking retarded and accepted more payment methods (Paypal). I do hope this goes through because D&A was why I joined the escapist in the first place and I would love to see the epic adventures continue. :P

Sorry i used the wrong search function when trying to find it, my bad sorry people!

Panorama:
Sorry i used the wrong search function when trying to find it, my bad sorry people!

Don't worry about it. Yes, some people would get annoyed, but frankly I'm of the opinion that we need threads like these to keep bringing the matter to people's attention if D&A is to make their 75K goal and make new episodes.

I seriously worry that this is D&A's last chance. And given how eager/desperate the creators are to make D&A work we can count on them to pull out ALL the stops to make the last 12 episodes good enough to build support for another season.

Do it people! I've made a donation--you do it too!

THEY'RE GETTING CLOSE ENOUGH TO SUCCEED!!!
LET'S HELP MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked