If you could have any fictional vehicle, what would it be?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

First thing that came to mind

Evil Smurf:
The knife that is used in The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
It toasts the bread while you slice it.

That's not really a vehicle though... Right? :S

OT: Realistically, some kind of unstealable, solar powered (with plenty of backup battery) car which is small but roomy, can pull a good weight, and can basically go on forever and ever. That would be sweeeet...

Otherwise, hmm...

Ooh! Ooh! Arm Phoenix from Total Annihilation:
Doesn't seem to run out of fuel or bombs, and also has a small laser for self defense. Just travelling the world, with no one daring to stop me sounds good... XD

Spacecraft: UNSC Prowler. Full stealth capabilities.

Ground vehicle: GDI Armored Personnel Carrier. Such a beautiful piece of machinery.

Bike: Destiny Jetbike. It looks awesome.

Aircraft: Vortex sans spark. He's a freakin' jeticopter.

Boat: Something from Hydro Thunder.

Giant Robot: Unicorn Gundam. Aww, yeah.

If I simply had to choose one of the above, I'd pick Vortex.

I was gona go with a super star destroyer as well but I will keep it to a vehicle that does not necessitate hiring a city's worth of people to run it.

Surprised no one went with it already.

A vehicle can be defined as mechanical equipment, and the suit is most certainly a method of transporting a pilot.

TriGGeR_HaPPy:

Evil Smurf:
The knife that is used in The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
It toasts the bread while you slice it.

That's not really a vehicle though... Right? :S

OT: Realistically, some kind of unstealable, solar powered (with plenty of backup battery) car which is small but roomy, can pull a good weight, and can basically go on forever and ever. That would be sweeeet...

Otherwise, hmm...

Ooh! Ooh! Arm Phoenix from Total Annihilation:
Doesn't seem to run out of fuel or bombs, and also has a small laser for self defense. Just travelling the world, with no one daring to stop me sounds good... XD

Vehicle? I should read next time. Ehhh, I've always wanted a unicorn or time travelling delorian.

Does the Epoch from Chrono Trigger count? That thing would be so awesome to have. Even if it didn't have time travel, it at least can fly, and you can leave it wherever you want on the overworld and nobody even tries to steal it!

High speed, low drag.

Terran Vulture wins it our for me, I like bikes, so this is my sort of dream game vehicle.

My vehicle of choice?
Because with that thing I could have my own near self-sufficient movable, floating country.

For size comparison:

Also: Note that this ship is considered a SMALL school-ship in the context of the anime.

Megas-XLR. Come at me

A Satanic Panda:

Megas-XLR. Come at me

Your image appears to be broken. Might wanna fix that.

The Normandy would be awesome, but on a more realistic take, I would love a fully functional Warthog :D

Desert Punk:

And then it dies 3 minutes later after its battery runs out and you cant find an outlet big enough for its plug :4

*snickers*

S2 engine :D
Infinite power.

Well, my first thought was the tardis...but apparently it is off limits right now :/

So anyway. Gentleman, behold!

The Lazorsaurus Rex! It can even cook it's own food! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Well i think it's cool!
A motor bike that drives pretty much like a tank. What's not to love?

USS Ben Sisko's Mother F*cking Pimphand Defiant

Granted there are more powerful ships out there, but I've always been a speedy little car person...

Because it's so goofy looking and seemingly impractical, yet somehow still usable. The ridiculously overdone "automated" voice is a nice touch, too.
Alternatively, a hover board. One that makes cool sounds.

Rastelin:

The question was fictional vehicles, not space ships.

Pssst. A ship is a kind of vehicle.

And whether you want to act pedantic or not, the original post cites an X-Wing.

synobal:
Likely not many people remember this show but I'm going to have to with the

Andromeda Ascendant

Not only is it an extremely capable starship, it also has an awesome AI to ya know help my dumbself run it.

Ohh thats a good choice. I loved that show

The Gekko from Eureka Seven, if we allow a crew

Even with out the mechs... I mean just look at her; Its like a Klingon bird of prey had sex with an Intrepid; they gave up their beautiful bastard offspring and she was adopted by Malcolm Reynolds. She's even in my favourite colour; Coy strumpet.

If we're saying single man vehicles White Glint from AC4A (well actually my custom but WG is pretty close).

He would fuck your shit up. We're painting him that green BTW

Now real world things that I can actually ride and could afford?

Dead two way tie between a Ninja ZX6r and a Susuki GSXr 600

Smoothest ride ever

Fucking Kawasaki Green

I'M SO CONFLICTED. I know their not fictional but this is literally my top four vehicles in everything list.

Hazy992:
If I'm not going for the obvious then I'm gonna go with Kaneda's bike from Akira.
Why? Well just fucking look at it!

How could you not want a bike like that?

Easy.
I'd prefer a bike like....

Not very imaginative, I know, but Cruisers, Choppers and Customs just scream to me.

Ulquiorra4sama:

Well i think it's cool!
A motor bike that drives pretty much like a tank. What's not to love?

The way it looks! Not my thing at all.

OT:
Any fictional vehicle. And you're asking me to choose ONE. That's impossi-

Just look at that thing....

Keoul:

Desert Punk:

And then it dies 3 minutes later after its battery runs out and you cant find an outlet big enough for its plug :4

*snickers*

S2 engine :D
Infinite power.

Those aren't chicken strips...

Time to end this thread.

SpAc3man:
Time to end this thread.

What a piece of junk!

And the only reason it can make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs is because not only is Han an awesome pilot but out of his goddamned mind.

You see, unlike everyone else in this thread, I actually possess the capability to operate and maintain my vehicle.

Therefore, I win.

SpAc3man:
Time to end this thread.

I was wondering when someone was going to post this! Well-played, sir!

Rastelin:

The question was fictional vehicles, not space ships. So in that spirit I would go for the Mako in the first Mass Effect game. Cannot tip over, climbs vertical walls and got bad ass weaponry in case of zombies.

Drat! Ninja'd - I was going to roll with the M-35 Mako too and not just because I am currently playing through Mass Effect 1 on Hardcore for the first time, either!

fade away

Seeing as the Mako, Normandy and Milennium Falcon have all been chosen, I will go for something more down to Earth.

600 horsepower through the wheels? Yes please!!!

Always did love The General Lee, ever since I was a lad.

And finally I would slip into something a little more comfortable...

It's the size of a galaxy. And is built solely from the awesomeness of the main characters.

/thread

What, all the cool space ships are taken?

This girl wants herself a Lightcycle:

Or a Light-roadster:

This one

But it has to be exactly this one with everything in the trunk there!

As tedious as it is to see this thread come up again and again and again, sometimes every few days- I'll give this one a pass because not only does the OP make an excellent choice, they picked the best kind of that choice. Musical Version ftw!

chozo_hybrid:
High speed, low drag.

Terran Vulture wins it our for me, I like bikes, so this is my sort of dream game vehicle.

nice choice, i do miss the good old vultures.

personally i would go with the Hyperion, assuming i get a crew and Materials to go with it(the thing is big enough to hold medium sized rebel army and i really can't run it alone). if not i will take a Protoss carrier, those thing can be operated by one person and i have been told that i am a stuck-up asshole, that makes me at least half toss.

Obviously just something simple would do me fine... <.<

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked