If you could have any fictional vehicle, what would it be?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Hazy992:
INB4 TARDIS, Batmobile or the DeLorean.

If I'm not going for the obvious then I'm gonna go with Kaneda's bike from Akira.

Why? Well just fucking look at it!

How could you not want a bike like that?

Simple; the posture you ride on, while comfortable, doesn't allow for a lot of mobility and control. You'd FEEL pimp right up until someone wized past you on a bloody CBR250r

They might need to readjust the current parking allocations at work.

I'd go with either the Millenium Falcon, or the Batmobile

I'll take either the epoch from chrono trigger.

I even have the key!

Or a keyblade glider from the kingdom hearts series.

although i'd need a black coat or armor to be able to use it.

Let's postpone the apocalypse

This would be mine, a robot that can transform on a simple pull of a lever nice! Robotech FTW! image

canadamus_prime:
I have to wonder about the people picking huge-ass starships. You do realize that the fuel and crew don't come with them, right? Well I guess that's up to the OP, but even so why do you need to have such a huge-ass starship all to yourself? Well I guess you could bring your friends aboard, but still... well whatever.

Crew? What's that?

Culture ships are controlled entirely by godlike AI's called 'Minds'. They're millions of times more intelligent than a human.

Nouw:

Minus the whole 'you feel all the injuries' part I think it'd be pretty sweet.

How the heck is that obvious?

mysecondlife:

Nouw:

I do admit it wasn't that obvious but my avatar and title are from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the anime from which the 'vehicle' I posted appears.

Nouw:

mysecondlife:

Nouw:

I do admit it wasn't that obvious but my avatar and title are from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the anime from which the 'vehicle' I posted appears.

Oh. Now that I get a closer look at your avatar.. she does look familiar.

It simply looked like indistinguishable anime girl at first

mysecondlife:

Nouw:

mysecondlife:

Haha yeah, the clues were a bit obscure. The monkey and 'mama' aren't exactly the first things that come to mind. But otherwise that'd be too easy!

A Galaxy or Sovereign class spaceship (Enterprise D or E).

I'd basicly throw the anchors out, and I'd live on the holodeck. I'd rent out the rest of the ship to poor students.

Nouw:

mysecondlife:

Nouw:

Haha yeah, the clues were a bit obscure. The monkey and 'mama' aren't exactly the first things that come to mind. But otherwise that'd be too easy!

Heh Ok. On a side note, I've never watched an episode of Neon Genesis. But I've been around internet long enough to know it features a red hair and a blue hair.

mysecondlife:

Nouw:

mysecondlife:

Heh Ok. On a side note, I've never watched an episode of Neon Genesis. But I've been around internet long enough to know it features a red hair and a blue hair.

Haha, indeed. I may be switching to a more obvious one soon however.

Is there any sensible answer other than the Tardis? Literally anywhere in space and time. Holy scheisse

someonehairy-ish:
Is there any sensible answer other than the Tardis? Literally anywhere in space and time. Holy scheisse

You call THAT a time machine? THIS is a time machine!!

the delorian from Back to the Future with its furturistic upgrades of course and a Mr fusion.

By the way, can I still have the TARDIS, if it's the Doctor's?

Because not only does it not change shape, it only goes where it wants to.

Hazy992:
INB4 TARDIS, Batmobile or the DeLorean.

If I'm not going for the obvious then I'm gonna go with Kaneda's bike from Akira.

Why? Well just fucking look at it!

How could you not want a bike like that?

And I thought this whole thread would be Millennium Falcon vs Tardis. That's the struggle that first popped in my head.

It's hard to pick a motorcycle over a box that travels through space & time or a faster than light space winnebego but that is a badass spark spitting motorcycle... especially if you have Kodo drumming playing and your beating up clowns.

Yea, I'll go with the bike. Have fun traveling through space & time guys, I'd rather beat up clowns.

Serinanth:

SpAc3man:
Time to end this thread.

What a piece of junk!

And the only reason it can make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs is because not only is Han an awesome pilot but out of his goddamned mind.

Actually [pushes up glasses], with parsecs bing a measure of distance and not time, it was because of Chewy's exceptional navigation skills.

Anyway, if Spac3man gets the Falcon, I call Slave 1, because I'm just a follower.... ...ahem... ...[crickets]

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

THE DRAGSTER OF DOOM! Or Doomie, whichever you prefer.

Too scary? Oh, that just happens if he sees a dog or you hurt him. He's actually quite a nice guy otherwise...

Just has an abnormal brain.

Desert Punk:

synobal:
Likely not many people remember this show but I'm going to have to with the

Andromeda Ascendant

Not only is it an extremely capable starship, it also has an awesome AI to ya know help my dumbself run it.

Ohh thats a good choice. I loved that show

Ya I really enjoyed it too. How cool was the Andromeda, AI, starship, Lexa Doig. It really was the whole package as far as starships go.

Just...

Samus Aran's Ship from Super Metroid. Its compact, fast, and has unlimited missles.

Assuming a fully powered Chozo power armor doesn't count as a vehicle. Screw attack, space jump, speed booster, and morph ball would be awesome. Assuming it doesn't make you dizzy and you can somehow still see where you are going.

Lord Kloo:
I'd probably just go for something modest and quaint like this Retribution Class Battleship:

Only about 7-8 Km long with a crew numbering into the tens of thousands and enough weapons to crack a planet apart...

Dude, dude dude, I need a favour. If you can help me lug around my Angry Marines Titan I'll let you sick it on any planets you want.

I was originally going to go for Emperor Class, but the online pics don't look nearly as impressive as I wanted them to.

Although. Actually, does tactical dreadnought armour count as a vehicle? Because if it does, I wanna be a termi!

A dynocap car from "Dragonball". A car I can carry in my pocket? Say...no...more!

Ulquiorra4sama:

Well i think it's cool!
A motor bike that drives pretty much like a tank. What's not to love?

Of course, there are real tank/motor bike hybrids out there.
Let me introduce you to the Kettenkrad!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked