Photoshopped Fun

I haven't seen much photoshop topics around, if any. So I thought it'd be a good idea to share some of our photoshopped images, images that we find funny, or amazing.

The images I'm going to post are quick things done over time (most poorly photoshopped to continue on to work) saved to put up for a day like today. Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

These make me laugh so much, every time I see them.

The most obnoxiously dumb, yet brilliantly hilarious shops are always going to be the baby head swapping shops.

For examples:

Call Me Jose:

I don't get it. What's been changed here?

Call Me Jose:
I haven't seen much photoshop topics around, if any. So I thought it'd be a good idea to share some of our photoshopped images, images that we find funny, or amazing.

The images I'm going to post are quick things done over time (most poorly photoshopped to continue on to work) saved to put up for a day like today. Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

wait..that last one, the one with batman holding robin, i SWEAR i have a comic book in the other room with that exact picture on the cover, is that what you used it from? or am i mistaken...

some of my favorite are always from this girl:

So my friend posted a photo on facebook where the LEDs on his guitar gave off this cool lightning effect and I made a comment about how he looked like Thor

The next day he set his profile picture to this....

And cover photo to this...

And I know this one doesn't really count as photoshopping, but it makes me laugh uncontrollably..I took this picture of my friend while we were in a car together and he came up with that caption and it just made me absolutely cry with laughter

gmaverick019:
snip

Yeah it was batman holding robin but I ended up photoshopping it into batman holding superman. I also took superman from a comic where supergirl was holding him. It was used in art for No Right Answer

Awww, I need to get my hands on photoshop.

I remember I used to have a picture of Edward Cullen holding an RPG. That was one of my fist shops.

I used to muck about with PS a lot at Uni, but I had a rather catastrophic harddrive crash about two years ago, and most everything is gone. The only things I have left are avatars (for this and other sites) and a few things I posted online. I'll try to find some later.

Nowadays if I do any photoshoppoing it's work related, and editing out some extra lines on a 3d image of a building really isn't that interesting :(

I mostly use Photoshop to clean and typeset manga and doujin I translate. When I have none of those requests to fill, I waste my time cleaning up images off Pixiv and making useless image macros like below.

Here's a comparison of an image before I cleaned it up.

And after I cleaned it up.

Just today for Easter, my sister put bunny ears one of my Godzilla figures. Later I made this:

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked