Which is the best ice cream flavour? (CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, DAYSTAR)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

So guys, what is the best ice cream flavour? Personally, I like toffee; that shit is fucking deliciousness and madness as to how good it is.

Vanilla is superior to your vile toffee. How anyone can like something over vanilla is beyond me.

COOKIES AND CREAM, MOTHERFUCKERS. Oreos can go in and stab your toffees from behind and be all "Ha! We stabbed you from behind because you're toffees".

Word.

Froggy Slayer:
So guys, what is the best ice cream flavour? Personally, I like toffee; that shit is fucking deliciousness and madness as to how good it is.

OF COURSE YOU LIKE TOFFEE YOU BOURGEOIS PEDANT. MINT CHIP IS THE FLAVOR OF THE MASSES! DEATH TO THOSE DIFFERENT THAN US

No but seriously I do like mint chip. and black raspberry chip. and anything chip. But I do hope the discussion rises to the topic

Slaanesh:
Vanilla is superior to your vile toffee. How anyone can like something over vanilla is beyond me.

Vanilla for the win, with bits of cookie dough aswell. Oh god I want Ben and Jerry's now.

Grenge Di Origin:
COOKIES AND CREAM, MOTHERFUCKERS.

I was going to say something else. Thank you for reminding me of the truth.

So yeah, what he said.

Honorable mentions go to Rum & Raison and Macadamia-With-Bits-of-White-Chocolate-In.

Pralines and cream is the only ice cream worth my time. And coffee flavour. And Half-Baked Ben and Jerry's.

Slaanesh:

Vanilla master race, sound off!

All other flavors are inferior to the glory of vanilla!

I was wondering if a thread like this would pop up. Anyway, I always liked Tiger ice cream.

Vanilla with caramel and chocolate chip cookie dough.

*drooling*

Vanilla power! /raisefist.

... Ahem. I'm partial to vanilla, but Oreo's nice to have sometimes.

Coffee-flavored ice cream is incredible. I DARE YOU TO DEFY ME! THIS TOPIC IS SOME SRS BSNZ!

Also, Ben and Jerry's makes indescribable flavors that are even better.

Grenge Di Origin:
COOKIES AND CREAM, MOTHERFUCKERS. Oreos can go in and stab your toffees from behind and be all "Ha! We stabbed you from behind because you're toffees".

Word.

Damn straight!

all hail the cookies and cream!

Clowndoe:
Vanilla power! /raisefist.

... Ahem. I'm partial to vanilla, but Oreo's nice to have sometimes.

vanilla power...?

WHY DOES IT GOTTA BE VANILLA?

something i've noticed...

yesss, all this anger and hate, FEED ON IT YOUNG SITH LORDS!

COOKIE DOUGH IS SUPERIOR!!!

You get to have ice cream AND UNDERCOOKED COOKIES!!!

What more could you want?

My favorite Ice Cream flavour? Justice. Cold, sweet, buttery Justice.

But seriously, I do love me some Mint Chocolate Chip.

lRookiel:
Vanilla for the win, with bits of cookie dough aswell. Oh god I want Ben and Jerry's now.

Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough flavour is the best ice cream ever. Fucking fact!

If you disagree with me you're wrong and you're strawmanning me and stifling my free speech so nyer!

SanAndreasSmoke:
Coffee-flavored ice cream is incredible. I DARE YOU TO DEFY ME! THIS TOPIC IS SOME SRS BSNZ!

Of course you would like coffee, you peasant. -cleans monocle-

I'm partial to vanilla when the urge strikes me. Though, anything with like cookie chunks or brownie chunks is pretty awesome.

SanAndreasSmoke:

Yeah High Five, Coffee :)

Lucem712:
-snip-

Your house of cards will crumble if you try to defy us.

Cookie dough and Blue moon are really good as well. They're runners up for me.

Grenge Di Origin:

Word.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH! This man has some mothafuckin' taste. I love C&C ice cream. Though, the Reese's cup ice cream comes in a hard second, with sherbet and vanilla tying for third.

Anybody who doesn't choose mint chocolate chip is sexist.

Seriously...

T0ad 0f Truth:

SanAndreasSmoke:

Lucem712:
-snip-

You have no idea of the things I am capable of, dear T0ad! Submit to the power of vanilla and all of this shall be forgiven. You'll be whole again, T0ad. Doesn't that sound nice. Just give up your hedonist ways.

What's the challenge to daystar mentioned in the title? I'm curious....

Hazy992:

lRookiel:

Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough flavour is the best ice cream ever. Fucking fact!

If you disagree with me you're wrong and you're strawmanning me and stifling my free speech so nyer!

This, all the way, this.

There is no better ice cream than Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough, no matter what anyone else says! LALALA DISREGARDING YOUR OPINIONS!!!

Although, as an Arrested Development fan, I would have to have this, if such a thing existed in reality.

Lucem712:

T0ad 0f Truth:

SanAndreasSmoke:

Lucem712:
-snip-

You have no idea of the things I am capable of, dear T0ad! Submit to the power of vanilla and all of this shall be forgiven. You'll be whole again, T0ad. Doesn't that sound nice. Just give up your hedonist ways.

You and your vanilla are nothing. You will accomplish nothing.

Vanilla is bland and plain. Inoffensive is the most positive thing that can be said about it :p

Orange. Why? It's original and amazing, like me. All you sheeple can enjoy flocking the to altar of your precious vanilla. If mediocrity was an ice cream, it would be vanilla.

Honorable mention for Strawmanberry.

Typical vanilla elitists. How can you prove that one flavour is objectively better than another? Give me sources!

Mint chocolate chip is the best anyway. Although I do love raspberry (raspberries are just better than strawberries in every way) and I once had some rather cracking chocolate & honeycomb stuff. I actually quite like vanilla too, if you get expensive stuff so it doesn't just taste sweet.

BloatedGuppy:
Orange. Why? It's original and amazing, like me. All you sheeple can enjoy flocking the to altar of your precious vanilla. If mediocrity was an ice cream, it would be vanilla.

Orange ice cream sounds dead weird. I love orange sorbet, but I can't imagine what ice cream would be like.

Vanilla is just bland and sweet, I won't even waste my calories and lactose intolerance on it. Chocolate ice cream is so much better.

Disgusting fact: Dairy Queen in Texas doesn't have chocolate ice cream, only vanilla. This blew my mind when I came down here. Somewhat recently, they have started offering chocolate ice cream in their Blizzards on Sundays and Mondays at the one down the street from me, but who wants ice cream on a Monday?

Genocidicles:

Slaanesh:

Vanilla master race, sound off!

All other flavors are inferior to the glory of vanilla!

Spread the word, brother. We'll start an army that will take the Off Topic Forum by storm.

Chemical Alia:
Amaaaaaazing fact: Dairy Queen in Texas doesn't have disgusting, vomit inducing chocolate ice cream, only glorious, orgasmic vanilla.

This is indeed amazing news brother, thanks for sharing!

BloatedGuppy:

Honorable mention for Strawmanberry.

How do you feel about some Freudian Sherbert?

x-Tomfoolery-x:
How do you feel about some Freudian Sherbert?

Does it come in Cigar flavor?

TheRightToArmBears:
Orange ice cream sounds dead weird. I love orange sorbet, but I can't imagine what ice cream would be like.

It's like kissing an angel.

I assume. No one has made it for like 15 years, unless they jam a bunch licorice in with it and fuck it up.

Turkey Hill makes this flavor called Double Dunk. It's mocha ice cream with cookie dough and swirls of (basically Oreo) chocolate cookie throughout. It is god-tier.

R.Nevermore:
Anybody who doesn't choose mint chocolate chip is sexist.

Seriously...

I guess I'm not sexist then. Mint Chocolate Chip is the best thing ever. EVER!!!!!! In the history of man kind nothing is better.

I'd say Chocolate
I like chocolate ice cream, especially the one where there's small pieces of chocolate in it... It's called "old-school chocolate ice cream" around here.

Everyone, calm yourselves...

Obviously, only the elite bourgeois can enjoy the delicacy that IS birthday cake ice cream

How the peasants their other drivel just astounds my monocle

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or