If you had to have sex with someone outside your sexual preferences

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

This is probably a really freaking weird thread; but I'm curious. If you had to have sex with someone outside your sexual preferences, who would they be? In other words, if you're heterosexual name someone of the same gender, if you're homosexual name someone of the opposite gender, if you're asexual than just name someone, and if you're bisexual...uh...hi. The person can be a real person, a fictional character, or someone you made up on the spot.

Me? Solaire of Astoria. A geniunely nice guy in a shitty world, helps you out, playfully flirts with you reguardless of gender, and is totally worth 30 humanity to save? If it was Solaire it'd be ok. He's turning human again though, I draw the line at zombies. (The Ghoul strippers from Fallout NV still haunt my dreams)

Well, let me just say that I'd go gay for David Tennant. He's an extremely sexy man.

Matt Heafy. Massive man-crush over here. He is a sexy, sexy man and he's a metalhead foodie. If only I could find a girl like that.

Plus, he's like the only man to make those stupid glasses look good.

Nouw:

Yeah, "Hosted on zerochan.net. Use the share links provided instead!" is really sexy =P

SomeLameStuff:

Nouw:

Yeah, "Hosted on zerochan.net. Use the share links provided instead!" is really sexy =P

B-but it works for me D:

There've been a few over the years. I won't deny that Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman are attractive, as is Robert Downey Jr.

But I'll have to go with Neil Patrick Harris. Nothing beats NPH.

Matt Bomer.

He is an incredibly sexy man.

Plus he knows how to wear the shit out of a suit.

While I'm secure enough in my sexuality to happily admit that George Clooney is one sexy guy, I still can't say I feel anything other than slightly ill at the thought of sticking bits of my anatomy in him.

Also, come to think of it, he's getting kind of old.

I would totally have sex with Steve Blum. Just listening to his voice is like an orgasm for my ears!

erttheking:
if you're bisexual...uh...hi.

Hellooo! :P

Although on behalf of my straight (I think?) boyfriend - he does have a bit of a tendency to express admiration for members of his own sex. We were watching The Princess Bride the other day and during the beginning he was saying that Cary Elwes was so good looking he couldn't handle it.

I don't know if he meant that it was making him aroused or insecure or a mixture of both... I often find I feel a mixture of both when I'm viewing a particularly sexy lady. It usually goes along the lines of 'Look at that bitch with her great figure and fantastic boobs and amazing hair and Iloveyou.'

SomeLameStuff:
Well, let me just say that I'd go gay for David Tennant. He's an extremely sexy man.

Yes, yes! Definitely Tennant. Hell, I'd give him a kiss regardless.

Real person:

Fictional person:

Morgan Freeman.
I wouldn't mind having sex with him as long as he keeps whispering something into my ear the whole time.

I was going to be oh so funny and say "ugly people" fall outside my sexual preferences, but then you had to go and explain what you meant in the op...

OT: A non-dead Heath Ledger? Or maybe Sean Bean...

Anyone who isn't answering Neil Patrick Harris is a bad person or a female or gay already, but mostly just a bad person.

Really there are quite a lot.

Hi!

I can't think of a specific person, so just pick pretty much anyone over the age of 70. I mean, I'm not ageist or anything, but most of them fall outside my sexual preference. Oh, and probably anyone over 400 pounds, unless they're really, really tall.

Xerxes.

He's a giant 9 foot tall bald man wearing a speedo made of gold. What else could possibly need to be said?

Oh, and he gives great shoulder messages.

I am bi sexual so it feels pretty weird ... but ehm outside of my sexual preference? Gadget Hackwrench as she isn't a human I think she fits the requirements :P

I'd have to say that guy who plays Legolas in LOTR, mainly because he looks a hell of a lot like a girl. He'd have to keep the elf-hair, of course.

SomeLameStuff:

Well, except for the crooked nose.

mitchell271:
Matt Heafy. Massive man-crush over here. He is a sexy, sexy man and he's a metalhead foodie. If only I could find a girl like that.

Plus, he's like the only man to make those stupid glasses look good.

Yeah. Too bad his music is complete bollocks.

Simon Pettersson:
I am bi sexual so it feels pretty weird ... but ehm outside of my sexual preference? Gadget Hackwrench as she isn't a human I think she fits the requirements :P

How'd that even work?

Me, I'd go for Johnny Depp.

Queen Michael:

Simon Pettersson:

How'd that even work?

It wouldn't :P Part of why it isn't in my preferences.

Captcha: what. ever

yep captcha!

I have no problems with admitting that Joel McHale is, well I'll let him say it.

So yeah, if I had to, it would be him. Him or Hugh Laurie

Well, I've actually given this a reasonable amount of thought, and I've realized that if I were to fuck a man, I'd much rather fuck a very manly man. I dunno why. I'm just much more attracted to say, Channing Tatum than David Bowie. So... My answer is Russell Crowe. I'd absolutely hit that. But younger Russell Crowe. Like, beardy and from Gladiator. Yeah.

Sigh. One day...

Mm-mmm, David Boreanaz. I'm as straight as they come, but if I absolutely have to be ravaged by another guy, David gets first dibs. Not buying it? Here. Have some more of his godlike hunkiness.

Still totally straight here.

Keith David... That voice alone would shred a straight mans clothes

Hmm...

That's a tough one since I'm basically torn between being attracted to everyone, and attracted to no-one whatsoever.

In fact, I've had people ask who I find attractive in the past, and basically just seem to draw a blank...
But...

No, can't really think of anyone...

Nouw:

That tongue creeps me out.

Now, I can't reach outside my sexual preferences, so I feel left out.

Queen Michael:

Me, I'd go for Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp doesn't count. Same with Angelina Jolie.

<.<

Since I'm asexual, I would have to pick between a guy and a girl, so, for the girl: image

Hope, "JesuOtaku" Chaoman from That Guy With The Glasses. Pretty hot in my perspective, and I'd prefer to go out with someone who's smart. As for the guy, I'm divided between Nash Bozard, host of Radio Dead Air (image because of That Beard. Also he has my sympathies for recent events beyond his control. He coped by making a box fort.

And The Cinema Snob {image, who has the voice like... um, what were we talking abotu again?

Helloooooo Olivia Wilde!

I'm having a House M.D. marathon and she's definitely one of the high points of the 4th and 5th season so far. Plus, her character in TRON: Legacy was so much more interesting than boring old Sam Flynn.

Whenever this thread comes up, I'm always surprised that I'm the first person to post my man-crush.

Clive Owen. He's one sexy man, and he's got humor, ruggedness, and class all wrapped up in one package.

Plus, those eyes, man. It's like he's staring into my soul.

/quiver

I'd have sex with God/Allah/All the Pantheons/All the deity groups.

Your move, theists.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked