Who is your famous crush?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Olivia Wilde. Dear god, whilst watching endless marathons of House MD, I loved the person she portrayed. ("13" she was called.) I later took a shine to the actual actress behind her. I'd post a picture or three but that's rather impossible with an iPad, google will do you right for that. But her eyes....her hair...her body....ohhh the things I would to that face and body would make a female teenage lemonfic writer turn beet red......sorry, I probably sound uncomfortably creepy, but yeah, that's mine.

Chris Hemsworth. I don't even need to look at him, he just needs to speak in his Thor voice. Looking is extremely nice, too.

Well being close to the worlds foremost fan of both Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire, I'd have to say my number one lady would be Natalie Dormer. Good, sweet, christ, is she hot. There are things I'd do to her that would most likely shame my parents, but I care not because seriously, holy fuck.

Ellen Page, Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick...I am a manslut.

kman123:
Ellen Page, Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick...I am a manslut.

'S ok. I would do unspeakable things to them as well.

Back when I had such things, it was Christina Ricci. That was back when she and I were both pre-pubescent.

Mind you, I'd still fuck her today (and no, I'm not going to post a list of famous women I feel that way about, it would be miles long), but I now know that romantic love just isn't a thing I can do.

Hmm, no one. xD Guess not everyone has a crush.

Showing my age here, but mine were Nicola Bryant from her run on Dr. Who. (Though I suppose it would be more accurate to say that my crush was on the character she played.) No, it wasn't about the bikini, it was the attitude, those lines....

Though the bikini didn't hurt. She's one lovely lady.

And Jane Seymour, mostly from her role as Princess Farrah in Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger. Seeing that movie in it's original theatrical release when I was nine or so catapulted me in to an early puberty, and is probably responsible for
my on-going bellydancer/navel fixation. (And yes I know, no Islamic Princess would ever dress like that in public.)

Tom Hiddleston. I would gladly be part of Loki's fangirl army anyday...

My sister loves Tom Hardy who plays Bane...that would be an interesting family gathering :p

I'm probably going to take a lot of flak for this but....I've had a crush on Kristen Stewart for the longest time (zoey deschanel too, but she's second fiddle). I don't have any specific reasons, I just like her.

When I was a kid I was waaaay into Kimberly from Power Rangers. I still have a special place in my heart for her. My friend lives in Toronto near her, sends me a teasing message whenever there is a sighting.

Nic Cage.

Except not at all. For real actually it's probably Pam Grier or Michaela Conlin. Oh, and if Connor Kenway was real him. FOREVER.

Tom_green_day:
Agree with Emma Watson!
Also Evanna Lynch. Not as well known but she seems really lovely and interesting... and IRISH :D

Someone is a Harry Potter fan indeed.

I did like Lynch's portrayal of Luna though. Spot on in my opinion.

Currently I am drooling over Emily Bett Rickards

Well I wouldnt call it a 'crush' but one does get fuzzy knees with Kate Upton.

Christina Hendricks was my favorite for a bit (Still is, because she's basically all I am looking for in a woman physically in one package. And let's face it, "winning personalities" are not often a trait of the people we have celebrity crushes on). Kate Upton recently entered my radar and has been one of the more "mainstream" women I've been attracted to.

I am, in all respects, a boob man. I am not ashamed to admit it.

Natalie Portman, I know a bit cliched but god dammit that woman is gorgeous and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Also Tom Hiddleston, he's the one and only exception to my sexuality, he just seems like the sweetest guy alive.

kickyourass:
Natalie Portman, I know a bit cliched but god dammit that woman is gorgeous and I will hear no argument to the contrary.

Also Tom Hiddleston, he's the one and only exception to my sexuality, he just seems like the sweetest guy alive.

I know right all the charity things he does, how is he real.

I think Amanda Seyfried is incredibly attractive.

Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

All these people have influenced either my viewing habits or musical tastes.

I always joke that it's Stephen Colbert... But it's really Alison Brie (from Community). She's amazing.

AsurasEyes:
I hate the word "crush" being used because it's normally used by twenty something year old men on reddit as they bitch about the friendzone, but bear with it here if you would. Everyone has had a crush on someone famous at some point, and what lucky celeb has earned your love?

For me, it's Sigourney Weaver and Robert Downy Jr. I've had a crush on Mrs. Weaver ever since the first Alien film, and while I think the internet needs to quit riding Robert Downy Jr's jock, he is a very handsome man and probably would be hilarious to hang around with.

So, who's your crush?

Kari Wahlgren

Anime voice actress. All of her roles are awesome. She changes her voice so much that it is hard to tell two roles apart. Also friendly to everyone, great sense of humor, freaking beautiful, and a sports fan. What is not to love?

norashepard:
Nic Cage.

Except not at all. For real actually it's probably Pam Grier or Michaela Conlin. Oh, and if Connor Kenway was real him. FOREVER.

Oh come on, he knows you want him!

as for me, Olivia Wilde:

It's pretty obvious.

Reading through this thread I realised that I don't do crushes on real people anymore, I prefer fictional characters. Weird :)

The girl who plays Merida at Disneyland. I mean come on: http://i.imgur.com/JgqMi.jpg

I'd have to go with

OR

I've only ever had one real true attraction to a famous person.

Evil Smurf:
Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

Oh come now, are you sure there isn't another "habit" being influenced here?

I don't "crush" on celebrities, I just have this intense need to be their bff and hug them.. Robert Downey Jr, Nathan Fillion, Jennifer Lawrence, Rou Reynolds. They are all wonderful people.

No one in parcticular oddly enough. There's tons of celebrities that I find attractive... well, a handfull anyway. But nobody I'm crushing on at the moment.

Emily Blunt is a charming lady, I guess. Having seen Looper recently.

Garrus Vakarian
The Only Turian for me

(it's the voice!)

Oh an naturally my hubby, the man I've been with for 14 years now!

Captcha: pepper pot?.....
where's the Pythons?
(cookie for grabs)

and/or

Both of which are weird since I prefer brunettes in real life... Might have to look into that...

Almost to gorgeous! also Sherilyn Fenn because I watch Twin Peaks too much

Before anyone asks, yes I do have a thing for 50's style!

I used to have a huge crush on "sabrina the teenage witch", that is to say Melissa Joan Hart (When i was like 12..) but I'm mostly over that now...

I've always thought Audrey Hepburn was one of the most beautiful women to exist

But right now... Well... Since I got into K-Pop I've really started to crush pretty hard on pretty much All the members of SNSD (Girl's Generation)

Alternatively, still sticking with K-Pop. Hyorin from Sistar.

She has an awesome voice, is very pretty and she has an amazing body (she's the one in the orange top). But she also seems down to earth in the interviews I've seen her do, and apparently she's kind of a tomboy...
dammit K-Pop Why you filled with such pretty girls! >_<

NinjaSniperAssassin:

Evil Smurf:
Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

Oh come now, are you sure there isn't another "habit" being influenced here?

;D

She is a remarkable actress, really putting her body on the line.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked