Is 'The C Word' Sexist?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Words are not important. Intent is.

I really really really don't get teh problem with this word. If it is insulting it is a very lazy insult, it says absolutly nothing negative. It refers to your sexual organ, or in other situations the sexual organ you are implied to possess.

The N word is racist because it refers slavery, which I can get behind.

Along the same line refering to a person as "tits" or "ass" would actually be way more objectifying, thats the parts people actually think about if they view a woman as a sex object. Vaginas, however important to the overall sex act, aren't that much to look at (as are penisses). Or "bitch" which would refer to your tendency to have sex with lots of men, presumably for money. Or hell "mom" implying thats all you are good for, should be way way way way way worse. But no, as a lingering remnant of the 50's attitude towards sex we all cringe up in uncomfortable heaps whenever someone refers to it. Which is just stupid because as I said before it has zero negative meaning other then the one we feverishly apply to it wherever possible.

If someone disagrees can they please explain to me what the supposed emotional "baggage" of the word cunt is supposed to be and what puts it aside from the one I referenced above, which people seem to be mostly OK with.

wulf3n:

BathorysGraveland2:
Well, I live in Australia. Here it is not uncommon for good friends to call one another cunts on leisure.

Good ol' Austarlia.

Were we call our friends cunts and our enemies mate.

'eere 'eere. Good old Collingwood foooreeeeverrr! :P

To the original questioner I would suggest the following: social context is the main factor in determining how insulting something is. However, how sexist something is should be evaluated objectively. Objectively, the word cunt is sexist in the sense that, when directed insultingly at a woman, it acts to reduce her worth to that of a sexual object. The same could be same about calling a man a dick.

I've always found it odd that some people (especially some of my female friends) have a problem with the word cunt but find the word slut just fine. It is inconsistent to think sexual objectification is abhorrent but also think sexual vilification is a good thing.

Australia is perhaps unusual in that we have many citizens of British/European decent but also a significant degree of cultural influence from America.

Referring to people as genitalia is a unisex sort of thing. There is no sexism about it. I am not literally referring to someone as a vagina, I merely wish to express how the behaviour of the individual had enraged me. And calling them a cunt is often the best way to do this. It is not the meaning of the word which makes it an effective vehicle for doing this, but the idea that it is the worst thing to say.
Interestingly, I would use cunt to refer to men or women, but would only use twat for a man, despite its synonymity with cunt. I don't know why.

I think "cum dumpster" is both more offensive, AND more sexist. "Cunt" doesn't bother me too much though.

ToastedCorpser4Lunch:

OhJohnNo:
Not in Britain.

I once participated in a 67-post Facebook discussion about how much of a cunt Jeremy Kyle is. The word came up in basically every post.

Yeah, not exactly a big deal.

Jeez! You said that as if butter would melt. You should put something on the end of it mate!

Uh... were you trying to tell me that was a sick burn?

I'm unusual in a lot of my opinions. Including that I think that not in every instance the word cunt is misogynistic.

However, a good portion of people use the word "cunt" in a misogynistic fashion. For instance, pretty much every time Hillary Clinton has been called a "cunt" is has been in a blatantly misogynistic fashion.

For some people the term "cunt" has become a bit like calling someone a "prick" or a "dick". That's kind of the opposite of sexism since it isn't implying that men or women are jerks. It is kind of ridiculous to use human genitalia to imply that someone is bad or a jerk or anything. It seems to be culturally different, and cunt is more often used in a misogynistic fashion in the United States than Europe. In the United States, the word cunt is a big deal. In Great Britain, not so much.

One of the words I find even more often used in a sexist fashion today is "pussy". Pussy is extremely commonly used to infer that the feminine and woman are weak. It degrades men who show weakness by comparing them to female genitalia. I think that is pretty misogynistic and offensive.

The word bitch also has varying situations where the context is important to how offensive it is. Using the word "bitch" in a "prison-bitch" sense is extremely offensive and misogynistic. In this case the word "bitch" is used to infer that the feminine are below you or the masculine. And that domination is making someone a woman. In fact one of the reasons I don't like to hear the word bitch in hardly any context is memories of people using the term "bitch" with among its most misogynistic implications, the "prison-bitch" mentality. It is also offensive when the word bitch is used to dismiss any woman with an opinion as an unreasonable "asshole".

Slut is offensive in most negative contexts. It strongly implies that a woman should have less sex than a man which is blatantly sexist.

Well i'm not sure if it's sexist but my sister uses the word cunt like there's not tomorrow you're a cunt, alright cunty that's cuntish and other colourful variations.

wulf3n:

BathorysGraveland2:
Well, I live in Australia. Here it is not uncommon for good friends to call one another cunts on leisure.

Good ol' Austarlia.

Were we call our friends cunts and our enemies mate.

LMAO
it never even occurred to me that i usually call ppl i hate mate or buddy or pal but as most aussies know i obviously call my friends cunts on a daily basis.

generally as an australian i take zero offense to the word cunt and would literally be more offended if someone called me a loser/bludger/scumbag but it's common practice not to call women cunts if you are even slightly serious and even joking is a bit iffy.

as to why cunt is more offensive than dick or cock? apart from the fact it is a pretty offensively pronounced word i believe in some circumstances the average guy is proud to have a penis and women are ashamed to have vaginas. and before i cop shit for that - i recently seen an interview with a head spokesman (woman) of libra (major tampon brand) who was unable to say the word vagina on TV without muttering it under her breath

Words cannot be sexist.
Only people can be sexist.

It all depends on context. There was a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry David raised a good point: "I say prick all the time and that's not sexist." I find it somewhat sexist when a guy is called a pussy (though admittedly it's an aesthetic complaint - not a fan of the way that word sounds). That suggests that men are supposed to act a certain way and that type of behavior is associated negatively with female genitalia. I happen to like female genitalia a lot and I really don't like negative connotations attached to it. "Cunt" is already kind of an ugly sounding word and I don't feel like it's used to describe body parts as much as it's used to describe people. A cunt can be a mean woman, a whiny man, or just a general jerk. It seems to transcend gender and isn't directly tied to an annoying stereotype like weakness. Meanwhile, dicks and pricks are always men.

People say it's sexist because it turns the female genitals into an insult, but then no-one ever says 'dick' is sexist towards men, so whatever.

Personally I like to judge people by their intentions rather than their language. If they were trying to be sexist, it's sexist. If they weren't, it's not.

Mr F.:
Its sexist and the amount it is used does not make it any less sexist. I had to spend over an hour educating a friend of mine as to why the use of the word "Gay" to mean "Anything not good" (See: "That's totally gay" or equivalent) is homophobic. Context is everything, true, and many people who use it, including myself, do not intend to be sexist in the slightest. However, it is still sexist.

One might as well argue that "Faggot" is not homophobic because it is used by so many people in certain communities, or "Nigger" is not racist for the same reason. Context is everything but content still matters. It is not even a question of whether or not you are offending the person you are calling a cunt, it is a question of if others are finding your language offensive that are in earshot.

It is why I do not like eating out with my sisters. I swear a lot, although I try and limit this to when it is socially acceptable. I swear more around my sisters, they swear constantly. They have no issue with speaking the same as they do when at home as they do in public and I find it upsetting.

FalloutJack:

Froggy Slayer:
Snip

No, I would say being abusive and misogynistic is sexist. Cunt is just a word.

Ah, This argument. It is a word with baggage. Like I said, context matters, but context does not change the content. Intent matters, but intent is not everything. If you totally and utterly accidentally buy stolen goods you can still be arrested for handling them, even if that was not your intent, for ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law.

If I call someone a fucking faggot it does not mater at all if I meant "You very nice person who I love dearly", the term is homophobic REGARDLESS of intent. Same with calling someone a cunt. The term is sexist, pure and simple, (As are terms like "Dick" but you know what, that argument is circular and pointless). The question is how much you care and do the people around you care?

For whilst I will not stand for the F word that I have typed multiple times during this post, I can call people cunts. And I do. I accept that it is sexist, I also accept that my close friends are all male and that no harm whatsoever is meant. However, I am still being sexist. Much like when I posted the words "Ding dong the bitch is dead" on FB, that was a sexist remark, it was a gendered insult. It was wrong.

Most of our insults are insulting. That is sorta the point of insults. Denying that the term being discussed is not sexist based on either intent or proliferation is utterly, UTTERLY pointless, for all of the arguments made above.

Unless you intend to indicate that the F word or the N word used above are not racist or homophobic. In which case you are quite simply wrong.

Couple questions -
1. If a gay man says faggot or a black guy uses nigger, are they still homophobic/racist words? 'Cause it seems that with those words it's more the social context and who is using the word than the actual meaning of the word.

2. Is cunt 'sexist' if the group doesn't associate it with it's original meaning? Not like, a small group of friends, but say an entire town/city/country? I say this because outside the capital cities of Australia (at least the more 'official' places of the cities, since they tend to look down on people saying 'damn' let alone the heftier swear words), 'Cunt' doesn't have any real meaning. It's a heavier-sounding fuck - no gender association or anything, just a word you use that's meaning depends entirely on the context and inflection you use with it (a high-pitched 'Cunt' is a friendly word, a deeper/drawn out Cunt is hostile/showing anger at something, a 'Cunting X/Fucking Cunt' is a negative), and has been used as such over multiple generations.

Basically, if the word has been used for 80+ years by a large group of people without gendered association, is it still a 'sexist' word? Granted, finding the word offensive yourself and walking into such a group would probably shock you inside out, but I imagine that's just the end result of two social groups with opposing views interacting.

Words only have as much power as society/government/you gives them-if you stop caring about it by letting it be said often enough the word loses all meaning-the lesson dear children that this teaches us is the following:want to undermine the word let people use it.

But I digress that's more on the power of words not on if they are sexist,so in this case-it depends Sexism is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex for the word to be sexist it would have be used specifically to single out and target the gender it applies to.

I've never actually heard a girl get called a cunt. Guys, though? All the time. I don't consider it particularly terrible. If I wanted to actually insult a girl by 'reducing her to just her parts' or whatever the stupid determinist logic behind this is, I'd probably just call her a filthy cum-dumpster and be done with it. Obviously I don't ever actually do that, but the option is there.

I'm also British, if anyone hasn't guessed. In certain pubs, finding new and inventive ways to call people cunts is practically a past-time in between rounds of darts.

NoeL:
I think "cum dumpster" is both more offensive, AND more sexist. "Cunt" doesn't bother me too much though.

Seriously? I get ninjad on 'cum-dumpster' of all things. Well done Sir

only as much as calling someone a dick.

Shanicus:

Mr F.:
Its sexist and the amount it is used does not make it any less sexist. I had to spend over an hour educating a friend of mine as to why the use of the word "Gay" to mean "Anything not good" (See: "That's totally gay" or equivalent) is homophobic. Context is everything, true, and many people who use it, including myself, do not intend to be sexist in the slightest. However, it is still sexist.

One might as well argue that "Faggot" is not homophobic because it is used by so many people in certain communities, or "Nigger" is not racist for the same reason. Context is everything but content still matters. It is not even a question of whether or not you are offending the person you are calling a cunt, it is a question of if others are finding your language offensive that are in earshot.

It is why I do not like eating out with my sisters. I swear a lot, although I try and limit this to when it is socially acceptable. I swear more around my sisters, they swear constantly. They have no issue with speaking the same as they do when at home as they do in public and I find it upsetting.

FalloutJack:

No, I would say being abusive and misogynistic is sexist. Cunt is just a word.

Ah, This argument. It is a word with baggage. Like I said, context matters, but context does not change the content. Intent matters, but intent is not everything. If you totally and utterly accidentally buy stolen goods you can still be arrested for handling them, even if that was not your intent, for ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law.

If I call someone a fucking faggot it does not mater at all if I meant "You very nice person who I love dearly", the term is homophobic REGARDLESS of intent. Same with calling someone a cunt. The term is sexist, pure and simple, (As are terms like "Dick" but you know what, that argument is circular and pointless). The question is how much you care and do the people around you care?

For whilst I will not stand for the F word that I have typed multiple times during this post, I can call people cunts. And I do. I accept that it is sexist, I also accept that my close friends are all male and that no harm whatsoever is meant. However, I am still being sexist. Much like when I posted the words "Ding dong the bitch is dead" on FB, that was a sexist remark, it was a gendered insult. It was wrong.

Most of our insults are insulting. That is sorta the point of insults. Denying that the term being discussed is not sexist based on either intent or proliferation is utterly, UTTERLY pointless, for all of the arguments made above.

Unless you intend to indicate that the F word or the N word used above are not racist or homophobic. In which case you are quite simply wrong.

Couple questions -
1. If a gay man says faggot or a black guy uses nigger, are they still homophobic/racist words? 'Cause it seems that with those words it's more the social context and who is using the word than the actual meaning of the word.

2. Is cunt 'sexist' if the group doesn't associate it with it's original meaning? Not like, a small group of friends, but say an entire town/city/country? I say this because outside the capital cities of Australia (at least the more 'official' places of the cities, since they tend to look down on people saying 'damn' let alone the heftier swear words), 'Cunt' doesn't have any real meaning. It's a heavier-sounding fuck - no gender association or anything, just a word you use that's meaning depends entirely on the context and inflection you use with it (a high-pitched 'Cunt' is a friendly word, a deeper/drawn out Cunt is hostile/showing anger at something, a 'Cunting X/Fucking Cunt' is a negative), and has been used as such over multiple generations.

Basically, if the word has been used for 80+ years by a large group of people without gendered association, is it still a 'sexist' word? Granted, finding the word offensive yourself and walking into such a group would probably shock you inside out, but I imagine that's just the end result of two social groups with opposing views interacting.

Well, these two questions will take seconds to answer:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Thats about it. Gay people can use homophobic words, not every word used by a gay person is no longer homophobic. Intent matters but content is very important. Thats about it really. And the word cunt does have gendered associations, it might have colloquial meanings and uses but honestly, we all know what it means. We all know it means vagina. The association is still there. It still has its meaning.

This is not a subject I can speak with total authority on. I might just text my sister James, he specializes in this kind of stuff (English needs more gender neutral terms. That was a clunky as fuck way of referring to my sibling who happens to be gender neutral. But they prefer it that way).

The real question is how much you, and the people you are talking to, care. (This is where it is back to context). IF the people around you know you are not being sexist, then you are not being sexist despite the words you are using. But the words themselves still have those meanings. Its a strange thing to bend your mind around.

No. If I can use any other given term for vagina without anybody having a problem, then there's not any reason why I shouldn't be able to use 'cunt'.

If a word is discriminative or offensive, then all of its variants and relatives are as well. That's not really the case in this situation. It may be rude or tasteless to say things like 'pussy', 'twat', 'snatch', etc. But hardly discriminative. Cunt, however... apparently that's the worst thing ever.

Don't get me wrong, if somebody asks me to not use a specific word in their presence, I'm going to listen, I just don't see why some people have a stick up their ass about the word cunt.

I'm not sure it's inherently sexist. I mean yeah, it's a specifically female perjorative meant to reduce a person down to their genitals, but by the same topic you can call a guy a dick, or a 'knobhead' or a dickface or something.

It's definitely not a nice word, though. The human race would not be much poorer if people chose not to use it.

Yes. Everything ever is sexist. I thought we'd agreed that. :)

Being serious, I don't think just because something refers to female genetalia and is an insult it becomes sexist. I don't think dick is sexist.

It's a weird word, wing it around all the time with my mates, if I said it in front of my Mum she'd set fire to me.

Captcha - what the hell is that? Illegible.

To me, cunt is like dick, and I don't find it particularly sexist to use either. But I'm Swedish, so whatever.

I also don't use the equivalent insults in Swedish, because I consider them too crude in my own language.

Funny that, I guess.

Obligatory Yahtzee quote (I'm surprised I haven't seen it posted here until now!): "This review is dedicated to you, anonymous forum poster, because you are a cunt. What are you? You're a cunt, yes you are. You live in a cunty cottage and you drive a cunty car!" (not actually dedicated to the OP, but I couldn't help remembering these lines from the Quantum Conundrum review when I read the title).
I'm afraid that's all I can do, since I'm not from an English speaking country, so I don't have any history with the word cunt being used as offensive or sexist (really?!)... unless the equivalent in my language counts and it also is a strong word around here, though I hear it used more in expressing anger about a situation more than about a person.

Examples: "Why this cunt of a program just won't work?" or "Cunt! I slammed the car door on my fingers!"
I almost never hear it in "You cunt! You killed Kenny!"; just thinking about a phrase like that sounds very off (not because of politeness, but because it sounds forced).

Maybe my opinion about the subject may count so here it is:

someonehairy-ish:
I've never actually heard a girl get called a cunt. Guys, though? All the time. I don't consider it particularly terrible. If I wanted to actually insult a girl by 'reducing her to just her parts' or whatever the stupid determinist logic behind this is, I'd probably just call her a filthy cum-dumpster and be done with it. Obviously I don't ever actually do that, but the option is there.

I'm also British, if anyone hasn't guessed. In certain pubs, finding new and inventive ways to call people cunts is practically a past-time in between rounds of darts.

NoeL:

Seriously? I get ninjad on 'cum-dumpster' of all things. Well done Sir

I pretty much agree with these people. Swear words logic is weird, if it exists at all. XD

Mr F.:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

Thats about it. Gay people can use homophobic words, not every word used by a gay person is no longer homophobic. Intent matters but content is very important. Thats about it really. And the word cunt does have gendered associations, it might have colloquial meanings and uses but honestly, we all know what it means. We all know it means vagina. The association is still there. It still has its meaning.

This is not a subject I can speak with total authority on. I might just text my sister James, he specializes in this kind of stuff (English needs more gender neutral terms. That was a clunky as fuck way of referring to my sibling who happens to be gender neutral. But they prefer it that way).

The real question is how much you, and the people you are talking to, care. (This is where it is back to context). IF the people around you know you are not being sexist, then you are not being sexist despite the words you are using. But the words themselves still have those meanings. Its a strange thing to bend your mind around.

I see what you're saying there, but... I dunno. I certainly disagree with the whole 'we all know what it means' because quite frankly, we don't all know what it means. Many of my friends and relatives don't know it's 'true' meaning and gendered-association (hell, I didn't know it's meaning until I bothered looking it up a couple years ago), and odds are good their children won't know it either (most of these guys/gals are 3rd gen minimum users of cunt as a verb/noun/adjective/Punctuation mark). Couple this with how common and meaningless it is in England/Ireland/Scotland...

The jist of what I'm saying is I get your point of the whole 'it's a sexist word but is often used without sexist intent', but I reckon that due to the sheer number of people who use it without sexist intent nor even knowing it's gendered meaning will 'strip the power' of it so-to-say, eventually rendering it as yet another completely meaningless word ala fuck in a few more generations. Granted, could be horribly wrong (not exactly an expert in linguistics and the evolution of words over time), but it's certainly how it's changed meaning around here from what I've seen.

Shanicus:

Mr F.:

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

I see what you're saying there, but... I dunno. I certainly disagree with the whole 'we all know what it means' because quite frankly, we don't all know what it means. Many of my friends and relatives don't know it's 'true' meaning and gendered-association (hell, I didn't know it's meaning until I bothered looking it up a couple years ago), and odds are good their children won't know it either (most of these guys/gals are 3rd gen minimum users of cunt as a verb/noun/adjective/Punctuation mark). Couple this with how common and meaningless it is in England/Ireland/Scotland...

The jist of what I'm saying is I get your point of the whole 'it's a sexist word but is often used without sexist intent', but I reckon that due to the sheer number of people who use it without sexist intent nor even knowing it's gendered meaning will 'strip the power' of it so-to-say, eventually rendering it as yet another completely meaningless word ala fuck in a few more generations. Granted, could be horribly wrong (not exactly an expert in linguistics and the evolution of words over time), but it's certainly how it's changed meaning around here from what I've seen.

Well, I am not exactly a professor of linguistics either, I just bounce things off my sister or my mother (My sister being a feminist, my mother being a linguist) and I build my views from that. Perhaps we all know what it means is a bad way of putting it, we might not all know what it means but that does not change its usage. If, at some point, it is totally and utterly stripped of all meaning and loses ANY meaning as another word for vagina, then yes, it is not a sexist term any more. However, we are talking about the here and now, not the future, not potential. And, right now, it means vagina, and it is used to indicate that something is bad, this usage is inherently sexist. It is exactly the same as using the term gay to mean anything bad, the intent is in most cases not homophobic, however it is as a result of our culture. It is used in that way and it is homophobic in its usage. However, unlike Cunt, the term "Gay" will not shift away from its current meaning (Homosexual male), and its usage is far less ambiguous.

So in a way, I am agreeing with you. If, at some point, cunt loses its meaning as anything other then its common usage then yes, it will no longer be sexist. However, since it currently has that meaning, its usage is inherently sexist. This is the point of the word though. It is an insult because of our culture, our society, and its meaning (Which is as a result of its history combined with our culture/society). Circular, yes, but honestly rather simple to understand.

Insults are insulting. That is the point of insults. With some insults if you seek to understand why they are insulting you end up coming to the conclusion that they are sexist. Honestly, the vast majority of insults carry some form of baggage. Calling someone a "Retard" instead of an "Idiot" is ablest, for example. It is MEANT to be ablest, that is the point of the insult.

However, despite my lack of being a linguistics professor, I am still infuriated when people try and make the baseless claim that words lack any meaning. Its a very, very stupid argument. If it held true, communication would be impossible. And there are those within this very thread who are attempting to make that claim (You are not one of them.)

As with most swear words, it depends entirely on the context. For example, I have a sexist... friend who uses the word "bitch" to describe any woman he has even the slightest of negative feelings towards, but only women. I, on the other hand, regularly use bitch to refer to people who are petty, gossipy or empty-headed... Or to ironically refer to men's mother's when I'm annoyed.

UBERfionn:
Words cannot be sexist.

I think George Carlin said it best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pksx_IAHDE

As an American I try and only call guys cunts. It's a great percussive word, but where I come from, the women will start hurling punches at you if you direct it towards them.

The sound of the word cunt certainly packs a punch and sure, it refers to female genitalia. That said, it's a slur you throw at someone when you're pissed off, like forexample "That Kim Jong Un fellow sure is an oppressive cunt", the word cunt in this context is meant to hurt them, which is why it's useful. As for it being sexist, well, I guess but the word isn't exactly meant to induce thoughts of rosegardens and teaparties. So let it be sexist! It's meant to offend anyway!

No! no god dammit! nothing is sexist in and of its self!
Not even directly insulting a woman.

The only way anything becomes sexist is if you use it to imply that all women are inherently inferior to anything that isn't a woman for no reason.

Calling a woman a cunt if she's being a cunt, calling a man a cunt if he's being a cunt, Calling a 9 year old a cunt ironically to point out that tabloid journalists have no tact. none of those things are sexist.

Calling someone a cunt because comparing them to a female organ is the best insult you can think of makes you sexist, but not the word its self.

if you are resorting to using swears to offend someone, you're doing it wrong

GonzoGamer:

UBERfionn:
Words cannot be sexist.

I think George Carlin said it best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pksx_IAHDE

As an American I try and only call guys cunts. It's a great percussive word, but where I come from, the women will start hurling punches at you if you direct it towards them.

bah thanks for posting that, i forgot how awesome george carlin is.

and i'll say i do try to do this, i flip flop gender associated words, or i just use words that make no sense (unless with context) if i feel like being an aggressive bitch to someone.

"shut your pie hole, you scanty clown, nobody gives a flying muffin about your canadian opinion"

*note on the use of the word canadian, i am not referring to actual canadians, it's hilarious to see peoples reactions when i use it in my context though*

In Swedish it's fairly common to use. Nothing you say in front of your parents, but it's used once in a while. It's used in the exact same was as in English.
When playing LOTRO once, while I was in a mainly UK based kinship, I made a comment about people tagging mobs being cunts and chaos erupted. They all went into a fit of rage and scolded me for saying that. Was almost kicked out of the kin.

Since we can say dick, dickhead or other cock words I don't see why cunt should be so frowned upon.

Is calling some one a "dick or a prick" sexist?
I don't think so, though being British its not a particularly bad swear word.

Not really, unless you would consider the word "dick" sexist as well. I guess it depends on the situation and the intent behind it.

The way I see it, it's just a standard curse word. A woman can be a dick, just as a man can be a cunt.

Irish here, it's pretty much the worst word you can use for me, not sexist though, never used it on a girl, just people who are been downright cunts. :)

I'm pretty sure I don't care. It's an insult, the more offensive it is the better. I mean it's clearly not sexist, but come on.

Also, why do Americans think we Brits don't think it's a really offensive word? Some of us are just more offensive people and so use offensive words more. That doesn't change the meaning of the word.

Frankly I prefer fuck as it scores more in Scrabble.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked