Show off your keyboards!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

My fellow escapees, I recently bought a Saitek Cyborg V.7keyboard.

That is, this one

So anyway, while i am waiting for the delivery man, who is taking his sweet time, i thought i'd check out what you guys are using.

You got a gaming keyboard? A regular 10 dollar one? Anything in between? Show it off here!
Or maybe you got this one i just bought and want to call me a tosser, let me know.

Captcha: How intereseting.
Even our very own Skynet is interested.

Yeah, it's the cheapest USB keyboard they had in the store. That's pretty much it. I'm still quite happy with it, I am used to this kind of layout - F keys spaced out and big, the Enter key being large, same with Backspace, the Insert, Home, etc buttons being where they are how they are. I also prefer them being on two rows, rather than three, if possible, and the keyboard delivers. I guess the only thing that could be better is if the right Shift was bigger. Well, I also like some extra buttons - especially the volume control ones - it's way less of a hassle than having to change the volume from elsewhere.

I picked this up about a month ago, and it's great.

Q-Pad MK-80:

It's a mechanical keyboard so it didn't come cheap (88). I don't really know if it makes any significant difference to my gaming capabilities, but I have enough money to splash around on stuff like this and I think it looks really great.

Because the USB keyboard I had been using for over a year died a few days ago and this was lying around on the floor collecting dust. Still works as if new.

It's good.

I use this nice keyboard as my earlier one decided to break for no apparent reason.

It's a surprisingly good keyboard, despite the fact that I don't like these types of keyboards. Good for gaming too, at least for me.

Oh good it's not me that just goes for the cheapest keyboard they have in the store. Though the one I did get is pretty sweet, it has a caps lock light and everything :P

I like to think that the amount of typos in my post on this site are down to using this keyboard which is quite clearly a bit too small for me to use properly.

Really nice velocity control and the joystick lets me do some crazy shit.

:D

My other keyboard is just the one that came with the PC. Nothing special, really.

I rather like this keyboard just on that basis alone.

I had the cheap USB keyboard up until Christmas, then I got a new one as a present.

I never use the macro buttons though...doesn't seem to work when I tried to set it up. >.>

Corsair K90 (MX red). Love it! And Corsair are about to launch the K95 which addresses all the issues with K90 (hopefully) but I won't be buying that because this keyboard is more than fine :S

I actually got this at the start of this week as an early birthday present. It's been amazing so far. Shame about the non-full backlighting though, but I can touch type pretty well so I don't really care all that much.

I've got a ~10 year old one, because when I bought my gaming PC it didn't occur to me to change it.
It's only special feature is that when you turn it upside down bits of dust and old food falls out of the gaps between the keys.

Make this thread to show off your keyboard. Pfft.

It's nothing fancy, but slightly more so than the cheapest you're going to get. I got this one because I like being able to adjust the sound easily and the wheel works great for that. I've had it for 2 years now and it still works great.

This "little" baby:
3 years usage now

Kanova:

I just got this one when I built my new desktop (actually looking at the picture, it might have been a slightly different model, but it's the same brand). I picked it specifically because I thought the letters looked cool.

are ya ready kids?

here it is:

bow to my keynoard as it is clearly the winner

Longstreet:

Wow, thats one long link.. (and yea, couldn't get that pic into the actual post, ah well)

Did you try clicking "View Original Image"

http://www.cyborggaming.com/imgs/v7keymain2.png

NEwho, I had a Razer Lycosa, and it died after less then a year, never buying a Razer keyboard again.

I have a Logitech K360 Wireless keyboard, its serving its purpose till I get a good Mechanical keyboard.

Well, I have a laptop, so the built in keyboard.
I do have a Belkin n52te to complement it.

Why fix what isnt broken?

Kanova:

I got the blue one, how i feel inferior to your stylish green 2013 model :(

I couldn't even find an image to rival your epic one :(

CM QuickFIre...Look it up.

Filco majestouch 2 with cherry mx blue keyswitches.
http://peecee.dk/uploads/092012/swedish_finnish_filco_majestouch_keyboard_large.jpg
Yall guys aint got nothin on my mechanical keyboard.

Logitech K200.

It, and similar keyboards, have served me well all my gaming life. It ain't flashy, but it does the job, and it's cheap. It has more than enough buttons for me, and I'm not a fan of the silly neon light-things the fancier keyboards have. So it suits me just fine.

Labtec Ultra Flat. My old one suddenly departed, leaving me trapped somewhere in a game and having to use the on-screen keyboard and IRC to get someone to come and rescue me, and this one was cheap and it has those media buttons. About 8 something like 10 years ago. It's been shot since then and it's still fine.

fish iron4:

Why fix what isnt broken?

But... no shiny black buttons and glowing lights between the keys? No extra function buttons? How ever do you manage?

Proper mechanical keyboard, without all the weird distracting shit, like text or backlighting.
Came with a PS/2 adaptor and has the least ghosting of any keyboard I know, even when plugged in USB. Not that WASD anti-ghosting garbage.
After playing DF I found that I need a numpad to replace my mouse, but couldn't find any at the local electronics store.
I forgot what colour I got the switches in.
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold,tenkeyless&pid=fc200rtabn

After using a mechanical keyboard, whenever I have to use a normal one, it's like I'm typing on a whoopee cushion.

Kanova:

Of course, why get something nice and shiny and then not brag about it?

aceman67:

Did you try clicking "View Original Image"

THANK YOU! Since google switched to the new way (for chrome at least) of viewing images, i couldnt get a single picture embedded anymore. Never have i seen that button.

Anyway, keyboard is here, and im loving it. Its a bit different to use due to the slight difference in button placements and the fact that i need to press the buttons a bit harder down, but it works brilliantly. Still need to set the macro keys though.

Even better. QTE's with space bar, that never worked and the sole reason i bought this keyboard, now actually work! So im all happy.

Currently using a 6GV2, but I'm hopefully going to buy a Quickfire Stealth with green switches soon.

6GV2

Quickfire Stealth

It's pretty damn good. Can change the back light to any color.

bojackx:
I picked this up about a month ago, and it's great.

Q-Pad MK-80:

It's a mechanical keyboard so it didn't come cheap (88). I don't really know if it makes any significant difference to my gaming capabilities, but I have enough money to splash around on stuff like this and I think it looks really great.

Nice, about the same time I got the MK-50 "budget" version of that. Still over 50, and it's the same basic keyboard, just without the backlighting, USB hub, and other extra stuff on the back right of it.

Mechanical is just awesome :)

The Artificially Prolonged:

Excuse me while I steal your picture. I have the same keyboard, except for the Swedish version.
Mine is even waterproof to some degree. As I have on several occasions accidentally knocked over a glass of water.

Check out this sexy beast.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked