Bonus Poll: How large is your music library?
1000 songs or less
30.1% (44)
30.1% (44)
1000-2000 songs
11.6% (17)
11.6% (17)
2000-3000 songs
11.6% (17)
11.6% (17)
3000-4000 songs
5.5% (8)
5.5% (8)
4000-5000 songs
10.3% (15)
10.3% (15)
5000-6000 songs
4.1% (6)
4.1% (6)
6000-7000 songs
1.4% (2)
1.4% (2)
7000 songs or more
24% (35)
24% (35)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Your Music Library

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Damn me and my desire to spread the word of good music. I think I'll share a bit...

OmniscientOstrich:
Jazz. Whilst I like a lot of Jazz-fusion stuff and I've got a small handful of what I guess you would call Jazz in the more traditional sense, I really haven't delved too far into the realm of classic Jazz. I could do with getting into a bit more Indie, Electronic, Industrial, some more Thrash on the Metal front, at least one Delta Blues album and perhaps some more stuff in a Baroque-pop/rock kind of vain. I'm also half-heartedly determined to find at least one full Hip-Hop album that I actually like all the way through.

Try these:

Not classical Jazz but very awesome Jazz-fusion stuff: Estradasphere
Some good electronica: Caravan Palace, Hybrid
Insane Baroque-core: Igorrr
One good (alternative-)hip-hop album (in fact, the first one I will ever buy soon enough): Deltron 3030

Lliustril:
Gothic metal.

Try these:

More proggish: Stream Of Passion, Silentium
More powerish: Lullacry (can't link a vid - try "Crucify My Heart"; great song), Luca Turilli's Dreamquest

Daft Time:
OK Computer wasn't a great album, and most of it's songs were thoroughly mediocre. Come at me bro!

Hm... Might be over my head against you... Shall we just agree that Kid A was fantastic and call it a draw? :D

Chromatic Aberration:

Try these:

Not classical Jazz but very awesome Jazz-fusion stuff: Estradasphere
Some good electronica: Caravan Palace, Hybrid
Insane Baroque-core: Igorrr
One good (alternative-)hip-hop album (in fact, the first one I will ever buy soon enough): Deltron 3030

Caravan Palace is pretty good, has a nice bit of swing to it, I'm digging the Deltron track, though I didn't really care for Hybrid. Loving Estradasphere; very nice prog fusion with a lot of smooth transitions through Jazz, Big Band, Eastern Folk, Thrash Metal, Flamenco, Funk etc. Truly brilliant song. :D Igorrr is definitely intriguing if perhaps a tad sporadic, sounds kind of like Thorns put through a filter of Darkwave, Drum 'n' Bass and the Rayman Origins soundtrack. Will have to look up maor. On a sidenote, the cover art makes for good nightmare fuel. Thanks for the recommendations, sorry it took me a little while to get back to you, was AFK for a couple of days.

Captcha= Pick up sticks

Pick up your own damn sticks, Captcha. >.>

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked