One Piece viewers and or fans! Which Devil Fruit would you like to have?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

This topic kinda came up after thinking about all the awesome powers in One Piece and from fruit nonetheless, so yeah....if you could pick any Devil Fruit in the series which would it be?

I would pick the Pika Pika no mi fruit or the Glint Glint fruit as it is called, so I can run at the speed of freaking light! And I guess being faster than your opponent and having power behind your attacks to probably turn someone to mist is good too. ^^

I'd try out the hito-hito no mi, the Human fruit that chopper ate.
Really curious as to what happens when a human eats it, they mentioned "enlightenment" but what does that meeaaan?

Goro Goro no Mi fruit.

It's a logia type fruit that gives you control of lightening and electricity.

Makes you travel fast as lightening, and allows you to attack with lightening and become intangible, which prevents you from taking damage.

Not only would you become super fast and powerful, it would allow me to power all my electronics!

I really liked the idea of the Light fruit that whathisname the Admiral dude had. (Sorry been out of the loop for a while)

Flying around millions of meters per second sounds pretty cool.

I'd like to have:

Being able to cut people up without cutting them is really creepy and cool, I want that. It also has the benefit of being able to move around objects and hold people's still-working-organs ransom.

Definetely Hana-Hana no mi. I always wanted to have an extra arm set. Plus, highly useful for espionage.

I'd have to go with the Gomu Gomu no mi (Gum Gum/Rubber Rubber fruit). I do martial arts and the flexibility and nigh-immunity to physical blows and even gunshots would be perfect to have.

In avoidance with the most used one though, Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no mi (float fruit) would be fun. Though honestly what I'd really like to learn is Rokushiki.

I would for Crocodile's. Though I admit is not good because is overpowered, but because he learned how to make the best of it.

Keoul:
I'd try out the hito-hito no mi, the Human fruit that chopper ate.
Really curious as to what happens when a human eats it, they mentioned "enlightenment" but what does that meean?

It means you become like this:

OP:Hmmm I would have to go with whitebeards of course I mean look at that power :D

Well, since my choices were taken, I guess I'll go with Marco's Phoenix fruit or maybe Akainu's Magu-Magu no mi (magma fruit). That thing is just so good.

I'd like to have Robin's ability if I were just a normal person in the One Piece universe. Growing an extra pair of arms would be useful no matter who you are.

That said, if I were a person who'd go around and have adventures, I'd probably would rather Bellamy's fruit powers. The spring guy! Just to see if I can turn being a human slinky into some kind of finishing move.

knight steel:

It means you become like this:

But that's only one model, there may be more.
Since both Chopper and Sengoku have a hito hito no mi there's probably more human fruits out there with different effects, not necessarily becoming a buddha.

Still awesome though, definitely wouldn't pass that up.

While just about every Devil Fruit is ridiculously cool, save for the ones that any minor character may have had, I'd have to go with the Yami Yami no Mi. Power over darkness, gravity, and the ability to nullify any other Devil Fruit users just by touching them?
Sign me up!

I kind of suprise no one said Absalom devil fruit power Suke Suke no Miaka turning invisible (nuff said why I want to use it, well to steal and rob banks of course!).

Well ok his power is rather plain so I guess the alternative would be Eustass Kid power since his is pretty much like Magneto from Marvel X-men.

Either the Lightning fruit or Phoenix fruit. Those two are really all it. Well, I wouldn't mind the Hormone fruit, that could be fun.

Dirty Hipsters:
Goro Goro no Mi fruit.

It's a logia type fruit that gives you control of lightening and electricity.

Makes you travel fast as lightening, and allows you to attack with lightening and become intangible, which prevents you from taking damage.

Not only would you become super fast and powerful, it would allow me to power all my electronics!

Dammit, beat me to it! inFAMOUS definitely influenced my liking of that fruit too, hehe.

I've got to admit, it would also be pretty badass to wreak havoc with the Gura Gura no Mi (Whitebeard's tremor power) though, one can easily destroy whole cities with that.

Ace's fire fruit was always my favourite. Being able to fully control and turn into fire. Plus the immunity to extreme temperatures is dead handy.

Assuming that Monkey D. Dragon has eaten a wind logia fruit, that would be the one I want because I love wind elementals.

Aside from that, the Hana Hana fruit would be helpful, and the Bird Bird fruit Model Falcon would be just plain fun. Smoker's fruit would be great, as well.

Probably Gura Gura. It makes shockwaves. There is no end to fun that could be had with that, assuming I didn't have to use my full power all the time. In which case it would be ridiculously hard to live with.

Vausch:
I'd have to go with the Gomu Gomu no mi (Gum Gum/Rubber Rubber fruit). I do martial arts and the flexibility and nigh-immunity to physical blows and even gunshots would be perfect to have.

In avoidance with the most used one though, Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no mi (float fruit) would be fun. Though honestly what I'd really like to learn is Rokushiki.

Actually, you likely wouldn't be immune to shots from modern day guns. While blunt attacks don't harm Luffy very much, sharp ones can. As far as I know, most bullets in the One Piece world still used ball-shaped ammo, meaning that Luffy can bounce them right back. Modern day pointy bullets would probably still hurt him, though. Of course, I could be wrong.

OT: I would take Buggy's fruit, the Bara Bara no Mi. Just for shits and giggles, basically. Being able to detach and control various sections of my body would make for some great Halloween decorations.

Hmm, would have thought SkarKrow would have beaten me here...

But as of the latest chapter, the Bari Bari No Mi, it allows you to create a barrier around you that can stop anything, including a punch that can wipeout an entire fortress.

But I also love the Goro Goro no Mi, which lets you manipulate and control lightning and move as fast as lightning too.

Yami Yami no Mi-it's op as fuck

I think it would like to have the Ice powers of the admiral.

I never read past book 29, is there a sexchange fruit yet? I'll have that one, if that's the case.

(I should get back to reading that comic again, but I don't feel like spending all that money, and seriously, how long is it even by now?)

Froken Keke:
I never read past book 29, is there a sexchange fruit yet? I'll have that one, if that's the case.

(I should get back to reading that comic again, but I don't feel like spending all that money, and seriously, how long is it even by now?)

Close enough actually.....the hormone fruit can work to that effect.

As for me, the door-door fruit of Blueno from CP-9 seems incredibly convenient.

Depending on the kind of Devil Fruit:

Paramecia:
Doa Doa no Mi/Door-Door Fruit- for easy transport
Fuwa Fuwa no Mi/Flost Float Fruit- fun with gravity
Supa Supa no Mi/Dice-Dice Fruit- self defense, natch.
Horu Horu no Mi/Horm-Horm Fruit- for screwing with people

Zoan: (any known mode is fine)
Inu Ino no Mi
Neko Neko No Mi
Tori Tori no Mi
Hebi Hebi no Mi

Logia: (for more self-defense or just screwing with people)
Goro Goro no Mi/Rumble-Rumble Fruit
Pika Pika ni Mi/Glint-Glint Fruit
Yami Yami no Mi/Dark Dark Fruit
Mera Mera no Mi/Flame Flame Fruit

Froken Keke:

Actually, yes, there is. It's not as sexy as you might hope. Unless you liked Tim Curry in Rocky Horror. And let's be honest, who didn't?

Prismatic Baron:

Froken Keke:

Actually, yes, there is. It's not as sexy as you might hope. Unless you liked Tim Curry in Rocky Horror. And let's be honest, who didn't?

Well, to be fair, the fruit does bestow some pretty nice shapes on people. It's just the user who is a little terrifying in both forms.

I'll join in and say the Goro-Goro no Mi. Lightning is my favorite element, and it had lots of good applications in the show.

Second choice: I'll go with the one revealed in the latest chapter, the Bari-Bari no Mi. I've read enough of the Fantastic Four to know just how useful a barrier is in combat, both on offense and defense.

Maybe Brook's, partly because dying wouldn't be a bother for a while and being a skeleton would be cool, but mostly so I could follow suit in making tons of jokes regarding me being dead. Plus he can do some spirit-ghosty stuff after the time-skip, I might have read somewhere? I haven't actually got to anywhere near to Brook being introduced to the series, let alone what his devil fruit can actually do.

Either that or Buggy's. Won't have to worry about cutting myself on stuff, can be lazy and send my hand flying off to get stuff, but most importantly, I can turn into a go-kart.

I'd have the Yuki Yuki no Mi. It'd be really fun to create blizzards wherever you went.

I'm torn between either Marco's Zoan type fruit that lets him turn into a phoenix Magellan's Doku Doku no Mi or Kuma's Nikyu Nikyu no Mi.

Magellan and Kuma always stick out to me because of how much they completely curbstomped to the good guys.

FreelanceButler:
Maybe Brook's, partly because dying wouldn't be a bother for a while and being a skeleton would be cool, but mostly so I could follow suit in making tons of jokes regarding me being dead. Plus he can do some spirit-ghosty stuff after the time-skip, I might have read somewhere? I haven't actually got to anywhere near to Brook being introduced to the series, let alone what his devil fruit can actually do.

Either that or Buggy's. Won't have to worry about cutting myself on stuff, can be lazy and send my hand flying off to get stuff, but most importantly, I can turn into a go-kart.

The thing about Brook's power, is that after you've died your body doesn't get brought back to life by the fruit, it just gets reanimated, so you'd have to put up with having all your flesh rotting off your bones for a while. That probably wouldn't be pleasant.

Shax:

Vausch:

Actually, you likely wouldn't be immune to shots from modern day guns. While blunt attacks don't harm Luffy very much, sharp ones can. As far as I know, most bullets in the One Piece world still used ball-shaped ammo, meaning that Luffy can bounce them right back. Modern day pointy bullets would probably still hurt him, though. Of course, I could be wrong.

OT: I would take Buggy's fruit, the Bara Bara no Mi. Just for shits and giggles, basically. Being able to detach and control various sections of my body would make for some great Halloween decorations.

I think when you consider how far Luffy has stretched and how durable his body is (cannon balls get brushed off) it would take something that actually is needle shaped to pierce him. Even a .50bmg breaks into pieces if it hits water at an angle and won't hurt someone 4 feet under the surface. I wonder if Oda ever addressed that in the SPS?

Dirty Hipsters:

FreelanceButler:

The thing about Brook's power, is that after you've died your body doesn't get brought back to life by the fruit, it just gets reanimated, so you'd have to put up with having all your flesh rotting off your bones for a while. That probably wouldn't be pleasant.

Oh. Okay that's... Yeah, that's not a nice thought.
But still, I'm sure the sheer potential of gags and puns that come from being a skeleton would pull me through, I'd have the guts for it.
Until they were gone too.

... Okay so I'd need practice.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked