The artist in thee

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 71 NEXT

Children

Did this few weeks ago

Fightgarr:

This is why I need to get back into colouring my work.
Fantastic work.

Holy crap this thread is still going? Goodness.

Also great work Fightgarr.

Fightgarr:
So after several composition adjustments (pulling more canvas to create a scene, hating the scene, then shortening it back, adjusting the head positioning) and with some rendering, here is a nearly complete version of the image I was working on before. I just need to refine the background so that a: the figure looks like it's actually in the environment rather than floating on top of it and b: it doesn't look like shit.

ITS Clair, or at least some claymore!

I've been feeling the need to write today. The way it often does when I start reading, so I decided I should challenge myself and actually get some writing done. Sadly, when I started writing this, the date was correct. Now, I'm using yesterday's prompt. Whoops.

From this website, the daily writing prompt for today is,

October 24:
Today is National Bologna Day. Explain to someone how to make your favorite type of sandwich.

From the IRC:
[20:26] <%NewClassic> Next, I want a particular genre suggested. What genre of story should I write?
[21:01] [Billy] Smut.
[21:01] <+Hiko> Horror! \o/
[21:01] [Billy] With horror elements.
[21:01] <+Starnerf> Smorror
[21:01] <+Magnatek> Grr...horror...
[21:03] <+Aeryn> Both?

From a Skype Group:
Third Person ... With two people by the names of Jacob and Mindy.
Jacob is a guy sort of like Arthur Dent of Hitchhiker's Guide.
Mindy is like Susan Rodriguez of the Dresden Files.

The_Deleted:
snip

meatloaf231:
snip

helldragonX:
snip

Thanks to all three of you.
The_Deleted - Working in colour opens up a massive range of possibilities and effects nearly every element of the drawing from composition and space to flow and form. There are very few occasions when I wouldn't recommend a colour piece over black and white.
meatloaf - Yeah, this is one of the longest running threads (if not the longest running thead) in the forum, methinks. There's always stuff people will want to post here.
helldragonX - It is indeed Claire, or at least I intended it to be (her mark is present on the neck piece of her outfit). I'm a big fan of both the anime and the manga. It's pretty well the only fan art I've done.

I guess I'll drop off one of my more recent creatures. Today is as good a day as any, I suppose...

I drew a moderately good skull a few weeks back for archaeology coursework.

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, and since I recently did a bunch of artwork for a project I did for one of my classes, I thought I'd post some of that here. Most of it was functional, this is what the trail ahead looks like art, but some if it was actually good.

The project was making a very small video game, so some of these are death scenes and others are artwork that appeared throughout. Most of them feature Tracker-Soul Kesp, who you may remember if you've read through the entire art thread.

Eh.. Sure

A very small copy (1/4th of original size) of one of the last images i put together. My interest in art has dwindled as of late.

A sample chapter from the fan fic first draft I wrote, that was eventually turned into the first book of a 3 book series. The book removed all of the everquest proprietary info in order to be an actual book. But this is the original fan fiction version. This incarnation is roughly 8 years old when i first started writing.

I would include one or two of my musical works but they are all stored on my music PC which is currently in storage where im in the process of a separation.

Ok, here is mine ^^
-here was an image-

I return to the forum to make a single post and then vanish back into the mist, much like the humble frog.

Quick Dump of the last couple Creatures:

Doodles galore! Mostly marker stuff and a digital piece I did for Halloween. Not altogether that much to say about any of them, so...have a looksee.

Here's two things and I would love some feedback on
And below is my second painting ever not counting ones of the sun as a 3 year old.

Fan art based off the game Barbarian Onslaught: The Secret of Steel. If you haven't played it yet, do so now.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/498326

Snow's just hitting my whereabouts in the UK. Mixed reactions.

But hey, it's good for creativity.

These little buggers were fast, which made them really hard to photograph. This was the only picture I was able to get of one that was actually in focus, lucky shot. Usually they'd run away before I could focus and take the picture.

Patrick Dare:
These little buggers were fast, which made them really hard to photograph. This was the only picture I was able to get of one that was actually in focus, lucky shot. Usually they'd run away before I could focus and take the picture.

Wow... That is... Amazing... Really well done!

meatloaf231:
Guh. Fine.

Here's my humble collection:

im in love with the first picture ^.^

Arachon:

Patrick Dare:

Wow... That is... Amazing... Really well done!

Thanks, glad you like it. I also tried to get a picture of one that had lost it's tail and was licking the stump but it kept moving so I couldn't get a picture that was in focus.

Levi93:

meatloaf231:
Guh. Fine.

Here's my humble collection:

im in love with the first picture ^.^

Bwah. Woah. I'd forgotten about these. Goodness. Three, almost four years ago. High school. I should probably put up some new stuff. Thanks though.

I made this song a few weeks ago. Its about some bizarre obsession with a girl and me knowing that nothing will ever happen between us.

I like it but it could be better.. The melody is a little cheesy :(

Anyways. Enjoy?

The girl from Toronto

Hey, everyone!

Nothing much in the way of proper art to show off, for now.

I'll be working on something a little later today.

For now I wanted to show off the latest strip I did, because it strikes me more as artistic than comedic.

Archemetis:
Hey, everyone!

For now I wanted to show off the latest strip I did, because it strikes me more as artistic than comedic.

Man that is sooo good Archy! I remember your earliar stuff and you have developed leap and bounds!

Quantum Roberts:

Archemetis:
Hey, everyone!

Man that is sooo good Archy! I remember your earliar stuff and you have developed leap and bounds!

Thanks, Roberts. Nice to hear I'm getting better. :)

Angry face
My take on the Paragade logo.

Miss Zorah
Sorry, I forgot about this. It's a 3D model of Tali'Zorah vas Normandy from Mass Effect

Just a few sketches for a few characters. They're meant to be based on the ol' black and White Disney cartoon but they act more like the Looney Tunes.

Just random sketches.

Doing some colourin' seeing what I like best. He's a Martian called Martin.

Just an Eyes study. Trying to practice.

I've started trying my hand on photography, mainly been doing some test-shots, but I was somewhat happy with this one

Well I made a thread but was directed to here, so I guess I shall repost my drawings here. :D

12/24/10 - Early 25th

12/25/10

now for the critique!

Well it is art I guess:

I've finally got my scanner working. Hurray!

I can't draw faces and feet, if you can't tell.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked