The artist in thee

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 71 NEXT

Hah necro they are pretty rad!

This thread suddenly got intresting

Vanguard1219:

TheNecroswanson:
Okay, next up is Purple Rain, and New Classic.

Those are really good, especially because you did them in Paint. Can't wait to see who you do next and how you draw them.

Oh, and welcome back from your ban, buddy.

Paint? Okay, I realize the quality is low, but these were done in Photoshop Elements 5 with a pen and tablet. These would look a lot better, but I have no scanner so all the work is done straight on the computer.

TheNecroswanson:

Vanguard1219:

TheNecroswanson:

Those are really good, especially because you did them in Paint. Can't wait to see who you do next and how you draw them.

Paint? Okay, I realize the quality is low, but these were done in Photoshop Elements 5 with a pen and tablet. These would look a lot better, but I have no scanner so all the work is done straight on the computer.

My mistake, I thought that you said they were made in Paint. That would be "my bad".

Vanguard1219:

TheNecroswanson:

Vanguard1219:

TheNecroswanson:

My mistake, I thought that you said they were made in Paint. That would be "my bad".

Yes, now, to destroy you! Quick: where do you live?

I finished making an English project for school on the subject of 'perseverance'. I plan on uploading the entire project sometime next week. But this segment I thought was cool enough to merit its own completion render, since in the final project it's sort of obscured.
Also, I think it merits as art.

Nothing against the man, but when I showed it to The_Root_of_all_Evil, he criticized it for having the letters in 'Mad World' too close together. I thought the notion a little amusing rather than critical.

TheNecroswanson:
Well, as I said, I'm starting a series of mock banners for individual members of this lovely web site.

Aha! So this is where you decided to post these! I noticed you mentioning them in FeNinja's comic thread, and I've been looking for them ever since.

Hmmm...I haven't been to this thread for a while...I should post some more drawings.

Zemalac:

TheNecroswanson:
Well, as I said, I'm starting a series of mock banners for individual members of this lovely web site.

Aha! So this is where you decided to post these! I noticed you mentioning them in FeNinja's comic thread, and I've been looking for them ever since.

Hmmm...I haven't been to this thread for a while...I should post some more drawings.

I also have them up on my DA* in case anyone wants to needlessly boost my page views.

*Does not stand for "District Attorney".

TheNecroswanson:

*thinks for a moment*

Rapture. Come and get me.

Vanguard1219:

TheNecroswanson:

*thinks for a moment*

Rapture. Come and get me.

Hah, for little does the Vanguard know that The Necroswanson has a map to all known fictional places! Muahahaha!

Here we go. My recent picture.

Whatever happened to NewClassic criticizing everyone? This one might be worth critique, right?

Ladies, gentlemen, dudes, dudettes and everything in between; I now present to you, Ultra Joe, and Evil Joe.

Art? Yeah, I suppose you can call it that. I really need to get a scanner.

My lowly attempt at a short story. But I could only have it be two pages so it's not as fleshed out as I'd like it to be. BUt I'm working on a comic script with an artist now. HOPEFULLY, I'll get a chance to finish it and put it into production. BUt I'm working over 40 hours a week right now... ><
Anyway, story (meant to be part of a longer work):

An interesting fact about the Necroswanson: The last three years of high school, my English teacher and I had an understanding that 60% of my projects would be turned in, in comic form.
Anyway, here's some previews of my current project:

And here is my next big project.

Don't know if the comic will share the same quality or that of my little fun posters. I'll decide after I have finished some of my storyboards.

smallharmlesskitten:

sirdanrhodes:

smallharmlesskitten:

That's still art you c**k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd here's the plot synopsis/intro to part 1, of chapter 1.

Labyrinth:
So here are two new ones, and a better scan of Tormentous Moment. Enjoy.

Incredible self portrait.
NOTE: some content omitted from quote to avoid huge posts

Veni Vidi Vici:
Hm... Hello forum -- this will be my first post... lol.

Here's a sketch I did for a class last year -- the hands are holding a clarinet.
*Snip*

That is really fucking good. I love the way you've used highlights rather than white paper. Mm... think I might try that some time.

Necros, as ever, win.

Annnnd.. more ego promotion! So it appears that Vanguard's already stuck up that quick sketch, cool, thanks man. Nice to see you using it in your profile too.

... Evil, Dastardly And Bastardly?

Are You Sure This Isn't Eviljoe? He's The Evil One, You Know.

Ultrajoe:
... Evil, Dastardly And Bastardly?

Are You Sure This Isn't Eviljoe? He's The Evil One, You Know.

Who/what are you referring to?

Labyrinth:

Annnnd.. more ego promotion! So it appears that Vanguard's already stuck up that quick sketch, cool, thanks man. Nice to see you using it in your profile too.

No problem at all. For being a "quick sketch" it turned out really nicely. The original is yet to show up over here, by the way. Crappy ineffective postal service...

Vanguard1219:

Labyrinth:

No problem at all. For being a "quick sketch" it turned out really nicely. The original is yet to show up over here, by the way. Crappy ineffective postal service...

If they've lost it, I may just go postal.

Labyrinth:

Vanguard1219:

Labyrinth:

If they've lost it, I may just go postal.

Ow. Ow ow ow. That actually hurt. How can you go from the prose up there to that kind of stuff?

xitel:
Ow. Ow ow ow. That actually hurt. How can you go from the prose up there to that kind of stuff?

With God-defying ease.

TheNecroswanson:
snip

You're doing an Escapist-based webcomic too? I thought FeNinja's was the only one. Neat.

Page one you people's. Can we say plot exposition? I sure as hell can't. But I can certainly type it until the cows come home.
(Full size on my DA)

TheNecroswanson:
Page one you people's. Can we say plot exposition? I sure as hell can't. But I can certainly type it until the cows come home.
(Full size on my DA)

What is up with folks and making Ultrajoe the villain? There's other folks on here you know.

xitel:

TheNecroswanson:
(Full size on my DA)

What is up with folks and making Ultrajoe the villain? There's other folks on here you know.

I actually have three people who are going to be the villain, UltraJoe just doesn't get justice done all over his face when he isn't the mastermind.

And I just realized how many errors are in that image. Jesus H. Christ, last time I use that text. Let me tell you, unreadable from far enough away.

TheNecroswanson:

xitel:

TheNecroswanson:
(Full size on my DA)

I actually have three people who are going to be the villain, UltraJoe just doesn't get justice done all over his face when he isn't the mastermind.

And I just realized how many errors are in that image. Jesus H. Christ, last time I use that text. Let me tell you, unreadable from far enough away.

Done all over his face? That sounds awkward. And I don't know whether to be disappointed that I have yet to be in a comic, because it means I'm not popular enough on here, or if I should be glad, because it means I'm not popular enough on here... hmm... truly a conundrum.

xitel:

TheNecroswanson:

xitel:

Done all over his face? That sounds awkward. And I don't know whether to be disappointed that I have yet to be in a comic, because it means I'm not popular enough on here, or if I should be glad, because it means I'm not popular enough on here... hmm... truly a conundrum.

Well look at it this way, Iron is on strip 5, I'm on page 1.
It's called patience.

Ahahahaha. Hilarious. I admire your wit, Necro. Whoever would have thought you'd use those emails though.. I did ask you to hush it up. Ah well.

Thought I'd might as well put this out there. Looking back on this, I realize I really suck.

Adam Jenson:
Thought I'd might as well put this out there. Looking back on this, I realize I really suck.

*snip*

At scanning, maybe. The drawing itself is good.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked