The artist in thee

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 71 NEXT

ok prepare to see the most epic drawing ever created by anyone! all other artwork fails in comparison to it's glory!

AHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labyrinth:

Vanguard1219:

[...]The original is yet to show up over here, by the way. Crappy ineffective postal service...

If they've lost it, I may just go postal.

Do rejoice, for your sketch has finally arrived. It is now in it's rightful place in it's frame over my incredibly cluttered desk (along with a couple random snapshots and my canvas print of Gordon Freeman).

Wooo! Finally. Congratulations on your new Tess LaCoil original.

Labyrinth:
Wooo! Finally. Congratulations on your new Tess LaCoil original.

Do you know how big the escapist can display images? I have photos and I don't like compressing them but I will if I must.

heres a portrait of French actor Alain Delone

Adam Jenson:
heres a portrait of French actor Alain Delone

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I'm gonna save that one.

Here is one of the first pictures I took when I bought my camera. It is an E-300 in case somebody wanted to know. This is also the first time I ever used Photoshop so I think it came out all right for a first timer.

I figured I'd resurrect this thread rather than make a new one just for one image.
This is a quick freehand painting done in Photoshop. It was very rushed.

I'm still experimenting in order to nail down a distinct style.

EDIT: The resize has made the quality a tad crummy.

Right-o, here's another slap-dash painting done in Photoshop.

Whatd'ya reckon?

Here's a design I made up for my girlfriends birthday card (as in a friend who happens to be female).

Been told it looks like a cross between a rose bud and a heart. Whadda reckon?

\

EDIT:

perfectimo:
Here is one of the first pictures I took when I bought my camera. It is an E-300 in case somebody wanted to know. This is also the first time I ever used Photoshop so I think it came out all right for a first timer.

Ooo I like. Fantastic colour palette. Maybe a bit strong, but I like it.

Puppeteer Putin:
Here's a design I made up for my girlfriends birthday card (as in a friend who happens to be female).

It's obvious where they get heart from, but I actually see a flame surrounding it rather than a rosebud. That's just me of course.

It looks good either way :]

I've got a sketch pad I use for various doodles and drawings. I might see about posting some of my better stuff on here.

Good stuff guys. We've obviously got a lot of talent and creativity on these here forums.

EDIT

Ah, I'll stick this old thing up. A picture I did of a Steampunk General Grievous. Pencil and paper, coloured in by photoshop.

I'm debating ze pimping of "the girlfriends" art since I can't draw worth a good god damn.

I wish I could draw. I just make noise on my ivory box. (it's some pretty awesome noise, though)

I've got some sweet Space art I made in photoshop, but I'm saving it for whatever.
Possibly an Escapist Election.

I feel pretty outdone by most of the people here, but I'll contribute a tad.

Started experimenting with colouring on photoshop a few months ago, leaving me with a few very cartoon-esque parody Super heroes, See;

There are a few more that I won't post, but those are 2 of my favourites.

This is pretty pore quality as it's a photo of a painting,I couldn't scan in an A1ish board, but it was part of a project on Impressionism, about a year old.

Probably 2 years on, acrylic on board again. It's an apple at a Bus stop, there was a reasoning behind this, but you don't get to know.

More recent piece, I finished it a few nights ago, Acrylic on A3. Part of a study on Portraiture and Anatomy of the Skull.

Revernd Awesome:
I feel pretty outdone by most of the people here...

That should never stop anyone.

I'm shit at drawing with a pencil, but check out this sweet helmet I made.

You can view my "Photography" here http://furious-p.deviantart.com/ best to go to my gallery and press browse to see it all

Revernd Awesome:
[snip]

Probably 2 years on, acrylic on board again. It's an apple at a Bus stop, there was a reasoning behind this, but you don't get to know.

More recent piece, I finished it a few nights ago, Acrylic on A3. Part of a study on Portraiture and Anatomy of the Skull.

Those are damn awesome, I have to say. You've got a lot of skill.

Me and Navi. A five minute photoshop to fill out my DA (still only four works...) it turned out quite well, I thought.

Darth Vader for Prez'. Made during election '08 to stave off boredom in a few of my classes. took about 3 hours since I was stuck using gimp and not 'shoop.

handofpwn:

I feel like making a comment along the lines of "Uncle Sam never did tell you who your father was.."

Oops.

JakalMc:

Puppeteer Putin:

It's obvious where they get heart from, but I actually see a flame surrounding it rather than a rosebud. That's just me of course.

It looks good either way :]

Cheers. Sorry, the final design didn't include the purple heart. My friends said it looks like a physiological representation of a heart crossed with the rose-bud, but the fire thing works just as well!

EDIT:

Labyrinth:

handofpwn:

I feel like making a comment along the lines of "Uncle Sam never did tell you who your father was.."

Oops.

I like! Got to love a bit a satire.

Here's my captioned image contribution - bit of back story, my hair grows at a ridiculous rate. So much so that my friends are convinced it's a Nature Reserve.

I went out to the Plaza here in Kansas City earlier tonight to take some pictures. Here's a sample or two to tide you all over.

As usual, all of my pictures can be found on my Flickr profile, which can be reached via my forum profile.

~Van

Don't remember if I've posted this before, but it was something I did when I was doing some earlier workings with GiMP2 and my photoshopssssesseses.
It's what happens when you fuck with fictional characters.

TheNecroswanson:
Don't remember if I've posted this before, but it was something I did when I was doing some earlier workings with GiMP2 and my photoshopssssesseses.
It's what happens when you fuck with fictional characters.

Om nom nom Metal Brainzzz..

If I've done my job right, then every male should be feeling a tad uncomfortable right now

The result of an advanced poetry workshop.

http://www.geocities.com/arigato455/chapbook/frameHolder.html

I guess I'll post some of my stuff. I'm a drawing and painting major at Concordia University in Montreal. Most of my stuff tends to have obtrusive geometric shapes integrated into the images themselves, usually dealing with the themes of forming and degrading.

The first two here were done for friend's band who were called by "Stuck in the City" the best new band in Toronto who have only been playing together for about 5 months but are doing very well for themselves on the Toronto hardcore and punk scenes.

This next one is a mural I painted for my friend's family who have a music studio in their basement. The picture is of terrible quality so its very hard to see a lot of the finer points of the mural but here it is:

EDIT: I also did the picture which is currently my avatar on my tablet, its alright, not great though.

Labyrinth:

That is epic. XD

EEK! A Penis! Rofl!

Labyrinth:

That just reminded me of something I started a while ago...let's see if I can find it.

Ah, here we go.

Labyrinth:

I just laughed so hard I think I pooped a little.

JakalMc:
Right-o, here's another slap-dash painting done in Photoshop.

Rain Maiden

Whatd'ya reckon?

I like! *does thumbs up*

j-e-f-f-e-r-s:

Ah, I'll stick this old thing up. A picture I did of a Steampunk General Grievous. Pencil and paper, coloured in by photoshop.

Awesome, awesome and awesome. Also fantastic.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked