If you had a daemon what would it be.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

In the set of books by philip pullman His Dark Materials a part of people's souls are by an animal I'm not going to explain it in any detail so if you've read them great if not it doesn't really matter.
personaly I'd like mine to owl but realisticly it would probaly be some sort of lizard.

john mccain! just kidding..

Anything from silent hill if fictional beasts are allowed ;) if not.
Wolf.

I call a mailer daemon!

- J

I've read the books and from what I understood the daemon got it's final form according to your personality/beliefs/culture/upbringing...
I would think mine would actually end up as something like a Lion, Dog or an Eagle. Sort of an honest, trustworthy type creature with strength to protect others :-)

I think having it turn into a Komodo Dragon or Rhino would be pretty awesome though :-D

Ninja attack pirate monkey.

...or

Probably some type of dog, If I'm realistic a useless annoying dog.

I'd like mine to be a wolf or something along those lines...

...actually I rather dislike dogs...

...how about a house cat?

The imp from ZP.

A spider who can play TTFAF (GH3) for me ;) (Wink at Yahtzeeee)

A TRANSPARENT FLAMINGO!

...A Raven or a Snake.

Well, I took an online quiz some time ago about "which kind of cute animal are you" and wound up with Bear Cub, so I'll go with that.

One of my prized... Spartan Ninja Robot Pirate Jedi

Also called... the SNRPJs

I think mine would be a rat. No bad connotations about having a rat in Lyra's world, and it just kind of jumps out at me as a choice.

Joe the Plumber would be my daemon. Barring that, an obese unicorn.

A small monkey or a crazy dog (like mine)

Cause Im a playful joker.

Daemonette
*40kgasm*

Lynx

A giant cerberus with demonic wings, multiple tails that end in giant blades, one head replaced with that of a shark, shoulder mounted missle launchers, and the ability to breath fire and chainsaw-katanas. I call it an Uberus (uber cerberus).

Balrog of Morgoth.

That or a sloth.

I would have a bloodthirster, or maybe a nurgling

curlycrouton:
Balrog of Morgoth.

What did you say?

Gxas:

curlycrouton:
Balrog of Morgoth.

What did you say?

Balrog
as in :

curlycrouton:

Gxas:

curlycrouton:
Balrog of Morgoth.

What did you say?

Balrog
as in :

No... from the song... you know, Isengard?

I'd get a Matt Daemon and sell it to Paramount.

corroded:
I'd get a Matt Daemon and sell it to Paramount.

Nice, I laughed pretty good at that one

I would have a sloth or a donkey, because a) a sloth fits my mentality on life, and b) a donkey would be handy to carry me around to places

That, or a penis monster from Spore...just to be original

Gxas:

curlycrouton:

Gxas:

What did you say?

Balrog
as in :

No... from the song... you know, Isengard?

Oooooh yeah.

That made me laugh.

Something along the lines of Xana from Dark Messiah M&M

Surreysmith:
In the set of books by philip pullman His Dark Materials a part of people's souls are by an animal I'm not going to explain it in any detail so if you've read them great if not it doesn't really matter.
personaly I'd like mine to owl but realisticly it would probaly be some sort of lizard.

"His Dark Materials" is EPIC!
I would want A snake or a Weasle, But it would probbly be a monkey or somthing like that

I would have like, a dragonfly or some shit.

I'd go with a serval, just because it's exotic enough that no one else would think of it.

A Bear, Wolf or Hippo suits me, I reckon so anyway.

a whale... a big one! so we can travel and be pirates! muajajajajaaaaarg!!

Panther

Most likely a silverback mountain gorilla, or a large bonobo chimp.

A fully functional AI Controlled battlemech.

Failing that, some sort of feline. Part of me thinks domestic, part of me thinks predatorial.
Wouldn't oppose a white tiger large enough for me to ride, that'd be pretty freaking cool.

I'd have a cat. An ordinary housecat.

Because cats are more magical than you could possibly know, we just aren't worthy of their attention.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked