If you had a daemon what would it be.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Probably either a house cat or a sloth. According to the test I'm a Swan, Elephant, Koala, Panda, Chameleon, or Wolf, all of which are accpetable.

Surprisingly, this has been done before.

I'd probably be a ferret or weasel or something similar.

id probably get either an owl or a wolf

Some sort of bird.

Oho, i bags a Tawny Frogmouth.

Sorry Doctorpus.

Super-Sexy-Demon-Chick

Back-off she's mine...

Well, i took that test thing. Animal aside, answering those questions did make me realize how little i open up to people.

Oh well, Sad Clown syndrome for the somewhat win.

And the Animal? Cheetah, Crane, Wolf, Raven. (Thats right bastards, Cheetah)

It seems they have no option for the Extraverted Introvert. I public speak all the time. A -14 on openness, only better than 3% of the rest of you. I wont tell you how that makes me feel. My Extroversion was better than 86% of you. and i got -2 on sensitivity.

Given the classification i got, i think i broke the machine with my wonderfully unhealthy habit of never acting how i actually feel.

Screw 'em all, i have a freaking Cheetah! or Wolf. The bird option seems fairly puncy in the face of a wolf.

... I should see someone about this...

Panda

I'd want an Imp of some sort.

Probably a house cat, I have a very strong affinity for them in real life. Hopefully a really pretty one like Farder Coram's ^_^

A hamster is viable as well, meek and quiet, like me.

I'd be a Chupacabra

I was going to say Khorne when I first saw the title, but more realistically would probably be a mountain lion.

Blue Jay, Terrier, Go-Away Bird, Turaco, Mockingbird. According to the test. Crap. Also:

# You scored 4 on Extroversion, higher than 62% of your peers.
# 11/100 You scored -16 on Sensitivity, higher than 11% of your peers.
# 86/100 You scored 16 on Openness, higher than 86% of your peers

I'd create my daemon on Spore lol XD

A penguin in a tuxedo with a stylish monocle and a pocket watch who speaks in a posh British accent. And it's name would be Objandeller.

A tape worm

Dog, one in particular. It's one of my outside dogs. He's a chow-aussie shepherd mix. He looks just like a chow, but he's about twice the size. Solid black. Big, black, powerful, viscious.

WickedSkin:
A tape worm

Good god, that's not twisted at all is it?

Mongoose for me.

A blue flamed phoenix. That had blue fire breath and blue laser beam eyes. Muahahaha take that Helen Clark, you can't get re-elected if your being set on fire! Good Flamicus! (Yes. That is what I'd call my phoenix)

*runs*

Hmm.. I'd say I would have a cat. Daring and stupidly lazy, yet never learns it's lesson.

EDIT:

klakkat:
I was going to say Khorne when I first saw the title, but more realistically would probably be a mountain lion.

Khorne is one hell of a guy.

Limos:
I'd have a cat. An ordinary housecat.

Because cats are more magical than you could possibly know, we just aren't worthy of their attention.

Agreed. My Cat Daemon would probably be able to shoot lasers or something, but I'd never know because I'm just a Human.

I also find it strange that the Daemons are the opposite gender of their humans, so my soul is a girl?

OverlordSteve:

I also find it strange that the Daemons are the opposite gender of their humans, so my soul is a girl?

My Daemon is a sexy woman, not a cat!
/joke

Omnidum:

My Daemon is a sexy woman, not a cat!
/joke

*High Fives*

An amoeba.

What?

According to the test a page back, I either have a badger, jackal or a black bear.

...Well, then I have a black bear.

Lessee... I'd prefer something feline or reptilian.

*takes test*

Test results:
->Honest Soul<-
-2 on Extroversion, higher than 41%
-1 on Sensitivity, higher than 61%
16 on Openness, higher than 86%

Suggested forms: Dog, Otter, Marmoset, Saw-Whet Owl, Songbird, Chinchilla.

(What the heck is a Saw-Whet Owl?)

I'll go with a Chinchilla. They're cute and fuzzy. :D

I'd still prefer a cat or reptile, though...

Just tried that test. Result:
Jokester Soul:
-6 on Extroversion, higher than 27% of your peers.
-19 on Sensitivity, higher than 7% of your peers.
5 on Openness, higher than 42% of your peers.

Guess I'm kinda a jerk with that -19 sensitivity...

Suggested forms: Magpie, Raven, Kangaroo, Wild Boar.
So I guess I'll take a Raven... Not exactly the strongest beast, but still cool

Becoming Insane:

I'll go with a Chinchilla. They're cute and fuzzy. :D

Plus all their fur falls off when you scare them. Trust me, I checked.

I wanna be a bunny rabbit. A white one. With floppy ears.

Blue Sonnet:

I wanna be a bunny rabbit. A white one. With floppy ears.

And red eyes, and sharp, nasty, pointy teeth!

For a deamon i would get the keeper of forbidden knowledge: He tells one the greatest secrets but always with the goal to actually get you into trouble, making you even more dependent on his knowledge.

As an Animal i would have to go with Owl, observingmy surroundings, work with total precision when i decide to get activ.

Cheshire Cat:
I've read the books and from what I understood the daemon got it's final form according to your personality/beliefs/culture/upbringing...
I would think mine would actually end up as something like a Lion, Dog or an Eagle. Sort of an honest, trustworthy type creature with strength to protect others :-)

I think having it turn into a Komodo Dragon or Rhino would be pretty awesome though :-D

damn I love your avatar..

I'd love to be Alucard from the manga hellsing series^^

Suggested forms: Cheetah, Crane, Wolf, Raven.

I'd pick Wolf from those.

I'd want a little Arnold Schwarzenegger (damned if i know whether i got that right or not. you try spelling it after half a bottle of scotch).

I reckon getting advice and stuff in that accent would be awesome.

According to the test:

Suggested forms: Peregrine Falcon, Snowy Owl, Snow Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Osprey.

I'm going with Snow Leopard. Alternatively, if fantasy critters are allowed, a talbuk.

EDIT: Also, just to jump on the silly bandwagon, Cthulhu.

Well, id chose a T-rex, but based on personality theyd have to send SATAN himself to serve under me.

Now, this is somewhat off-topic, but I've always wondered this.

All Daemons are the opposite gender as the person. So just for the sake of argument, if you were to... Erm... *ahem*... With your Daemon, what would that be considered?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked