20.8% (45)
20.8% (45)
Littlefinger
5.1% (11)
5.1% (11)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Who is the biggest bastard in Game of Thrones? Season 3 spoilers

Pages 1 2 NEXT

There are a lot of people in Game of Thrones who frankly aren't very nice people, that's obvious. But among them who's the biggest prick? Joffery seems like a rather obvious answer, but let's stop and think about this for a second. The Mountain is a known murderer and rapist who crushed the skull of an infant and stuffed his brother's face in a fire, Tywin makes everyone in the series look like a loving father by comparison and crushes everyone who stands against him, Cersei is a selfish, paranoid bitch who enjoys torturing Sansa a little at points, Littlefinger is willing to let the entire world burn just to forward his own position, Walder Frey and Roose Bolton were the driving forces the Red Wedding along with Tywin, and Ramsey....Jesus Fucking Christ, Ramsey. He's Joffery if Joffery had the balls to do his maiming himself. In other words he's a hundred times more terrifying, IMHO.

So, what do you think?

Dude no one can out-asshole Joffery.

It is intrinsic to his nature that he is to be the singular most ponciest ponce to ever ponce across the poncing parlor. Seriously look at this asshole:

I had to resist punching the bloody TV screen because the actor so perfectly captures the characters assholery from the novels.

GSP66:

It is intrinsic to his nature that he is to be the singular most ponciest ponce to ever ponce across the poncing parlor. Seriously look at this asshole:

I had to resist punching the bloody TV screen because the actor so perfectly captures the characters assholery from the novels.

/thread

I will say that Tywin Lanaster is a very close second with that old guy that was at the red wedding third in my book. Also, somebody needs to kill the imp's sister. I can't stand that bitch! She just thinks she so fucking great!! I want the dragon chick to come and roast most of them. Imp needs to just fuck them and get out while he still can. That guy deserves a lot better than that family of butchers.

Hey ert, good to have you back!

OT: Right now... Walder Frey. I know Joffrey is a popular answer, but we've pretty much already seen all the bad he's able to do. Also, we know he's getting duped by his queen to be, and is constantly getting mocked by Tyrion. He's still a little asshole ofcourse, but the routine of it has set in and he just seems more and more impotent as time goes on.

Walder Frey on the other hand...

So yeah, Walder Frey, the sick underhanded old fuck. I hope Arya feeds him his fucking heart.

Although I find Joffery to be my most hated character I think I will not go with the mainstream and actually go with Walder Frey instead.

I already knew what would happen before the actual episode, but seeing it in action really raised him on my hate list. There isn't much information to my knowledge (I haven't read all of them) that he will get his dues in books so I'm curious to see how Arya will get revenge on him.

Walder Frey or Roose Bolton. Their betrayals were truly assholish to the n-th degree and they showed no remorse for the cold-blooded murder of hundreds or thousands of their former allies. Extra point goes to Roose though and his bastard for what happened to Winterfell.

I have to agree with the OP. Joffrey's a douche because he's a spoiled teenager with unimaginitive torture fantasies. Ramsay is much more so and he has a few ideas coupled with a sense of irony. I'd even go so far as to put Walder Frey in the no. 2 spot above Joffrey because Frey made a conscious choice to betray his liegelord and King. Robb should have seen Roose coming from a mile away but he's just so...inobtrusive.

Joffery seems to always top the 'Biggest Barstard' list. I mean Little Finger has possibly done worse from a moral perspective and Walder Frey does have the a certain episode that does raise him above most, but Joffery is a barstard in every sense of the word.

I'm going to go with Tywin Lannister. While Roose Bolton and Walder Frey executed the Red Wedding, Tywin was the mastermind. He gave them protection for what they did and killed off the Northerners without sullying his hands, letting the Frey's cop all the flack. There are a multitude of other reasons why, which I could go into explicit detail about, but for now all I'll say is that Tywin's a cunt and I hope he rots in 7 hells for what he did.

Yeah, Joff's a sadistic, psychopathic little turd, but he's a child and gets others to do a lot of his dirty work.

Ramsey Snow is similar to Joff but worse for being older and more experienced and being more than happy to do all of his own dirty work; but then a lot of what makes him so bad are the deeds carried out alongside Reek, so it's not ALL teh bastard. Walder Frey gets my vote for dat betrayal.

Definitely going Ramsay on this one. Joffery is a douche and a half, but...

Roose Bolton or the Mountain.

Joffrey is perhaps the most unlikeable but I can't call him the biggest bastard.

As much as I dislike Joffery, he's just a power-mad teenager with parent issues. Walder Frey on the other hand out-right betrayed a completely just and true cause and group of characters. He wins 'Celestial Cunt of the decade' award.

Technically, there is only two bastards on the list, Joffrey and Ramsay, and Ramsay being the oldest and physically biggest, he is actually the sole choice for biggest bastard of Westeros.

I think everyone would like this blog morphing Joffry and Justin Beiber Are there any actual bastards in GoT? You know out of wedlock kids.

Joffrey by far, but hes also very funny. Remember the scene where Tywin is summoned to the council, and Joffrey cant hide his eager to tell about the red wedding.

Tywin : killed any kittens today
Joffrey : Show him the note, show him!

I love Tywin Lannister, he's easily my favourite character, with Tyrion being the close second.
Now that that's out of the way, my vote goes to Joffrey, for being the character we all love to hate.

Guy from the 80's:
Joffrey by far, but hes also very funny. Remember the scene where Tywin is summoned to the council, and Joffrey cant hide his eager to tell about the red wedding.

Tywin : killed any kittens today
Joffrey : Show him the note, show him!

You're thinking of Tyrion, the Imp.
Tywin is his father, the man who single-handedly crushed Robb's rebellion.

Evil Smurf:
I think everyone would like this blog morphing Joffry and Justin Beiber Are there any actual bastards in GoT? You know out of wedlock kids.

Yeah, I think 3 of the main cast thus far are actual bastards.

Captcha: i know nothing!
Considering we're talking about GoT bastards, this gives me more reason to believe captcha is at least semi-sentient.

I imagine Walder Frey should get that honor, not only because of his betrayal at the Red Wedding, but the man doesn't ever care when he outlives his wives or when his wives get killed.

There's also that nickname of his "The Late Walder Frey" and how it's possible he simply held back to see which way the battle at the Trident went before showing up and saying "Oh i was totally gonna join you guys who won".

So he's a backstabbing craven and a sociopath. Good on you, you old fuck.

Tywin Lannister

Tywin is just looking out for his family so I donīt consider him a bastard because of that

Joffery Baratheon is, like stated before, just a spoiled brat

Cersei Lannister wants to fill her fathers shoes (and does so, poorly)

The Mountain is just a deranged maniac. Of course he is a fucker, but there are more of them in Westeros

Ramsay Snow is the real bastard (not only technically); he tortures a lot of people for fun without any chance of escape, so he's got my vote.

Roose Bolton gets my second vote, although one could argue that he is, just like Tywin, just looking out for his family

Walder Frey betrayed his Liege Lord of course, but let's not forget that Robb really fucked him over with that wedding, while the whole of Westeros already knew how proud this man actually is, so Robb should have seen it coming.

Littlefingers motives have not been explained (yet), so I won't comment on this yet. Nevertheless, he is acting in favour of himself, and you are not really a bastard if you do so.

So yeah, Ramsay'Cockcutter' Snow it is!

Evil Smurf:

Jon Snow, Ramsay Snow/Bolton and Gendry are the main ones in the series.

OT: Before Episode 9, I would have said Joffrey. But now I would say Walder Frey or Roose Bolton. Fuckin' dicks.

Ramsey Bolton makes Joffrey look like Mother Teresa.

What he does in Season 3 is just the beginning.

Scary motherfucker.

Also, you're back?!

mrhappy1489:
I'm going to go with Tywin Lannister. While Roose Bolton and Walder Frey executed the Red Wedding, Tywin was the mastermind. He gave them protection for what they did and killed off the Northerners without sullying his hands, letting the Frey's cop all the flack. There are a multitude of other reasons why, which I could go into explicit detail about, but for now all I'll say is that Tywin's a cunt and I hope he rots in 7 hells for what he did.

And yet I still love the guy ever so much despite being just as big of an asshole. Much of this has likely to do with Charles Dance being a charming son of a bitch.

He also carries himself with such a cool collectiveness, like he's earned the right to be who he is because he's just that clever and experienced. He doesn't mince words and always seems to be right on top of things, and you gotta respect that.

I still say Joffery. That kid has got some serious issues.

As for Walder Frey, Robb technically did break his oath about marriage, so he basically lied. And then he paraded her around the whole time like he was proud of it. I call it justice ;P Not that I like the Freys. I just don't like people who go back on their word, make others pay for it (Cat's brother), and then parade their mistake and lie in everyone's face like it's no big deal, just because they think they can.

(My past relationship was awkwardly similar, lul)

Justiceeeeeeee

Eh, I don't hate Joffrey nearly as much as I used to.

He's an ass, but an ineffective, pansy ass for the most part.

I know I should hate Roose Bolton, but something about him makes me like the character. Walder Frey, on the other hand? I hope when he dies, it's painful. Incredibly painful.

So Walder Frey is my pick.

Ramsey Snow.

Joffery's cruel and evil but he's the product of incest, and like they said for the Targaryens, 'When a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin, on one side greatness, on the other madness.' So he has that to blame for him being a twat.

Ramsey on the other hand, he's just in it for the shits and giggles, he genuinely has fun with mutilating, raping, killing, torturing, there's no reason for it, he just likes it.

He's especially worse in the books and I honestly hate him more than Joffery

OldKingClancy:
Joffery's cruel and evil but he's the product of incest, and like they said for the Targaryens, 'When a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin, on one side greatness, on the other madness.' So he has that to blame for him being a twat.

Being a product of incest doesn't inherently make someone evil. He's also not a Targaryen as far as I know (in that I don't think he has any ancestors from that family. I know he's a Lannister). Most of their family was wiped the fuck out.

Vivi22:

OldKingClancy:

Being a product of incest doesn't inherently make someone evil. He's also not a Targaryen as far as I know (in that I don't think he has any ancestors from that family. I know he's a Lannister). Most of their family was wiped the fuck out.

Sorry, should have been more clear. The Targaryen's kept their family within the family, wedding brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son etc for centuries. That led to the saying. Joffery isn't a Targaryen but his incestuous bloodline follows that same formula.

Ramsay Snow, out of wedlock and figuratively. To quote you-know-who (aDwD)

And you probably see the other reason in season 4, but not to full extent I reckon.

If I go for general "unlikeness", it's Joffrey hands down. The kid is a psychopath who plays king. He's the Lannister's version of the Mad King. However, if I pick a character who's have a general effect on the plot, Tywin wins hands down. He's the maestro of the recent events in the show.

Although, I'll throw Ramsay Snow a bone for being a sadistic asshole.

Also, there's something about Littlefinger....which my brother, who read the books, have stated that I'm right to be suspicious.

I mean...JUST HEAR THIS SPEECH.

I'm torn between Ramsey and Littlefinger. Ramsey is a fairly obvious choice, considering he hunts women for sport and flays people alive for his own amusement. But Littlefinger... it may not be clear in the show yet, but details about him that are going to surface soon are going to drive him way up on the hatred lists people make. I wish I knew how to include one of those spoiler box things, but I'm fairly sure that the book-readers will know what I mean.

I'm going to go with Ramsey, considering he has the advantage of being an actual bastard. But seriously, keep your eyes on Littlefinger...

Ramsay and Joffrey are both equally bad, they are sadistic. Ramsay has a bit more intelligence but lacks tact. It's funny how Martin makes us hate Theon and then have him replaced by someone worse. It's hard to justify Theon's stupidity though, he's motivated by emotion but lacks Tyrion's skill.

The Mountain is also a sadist with a temper, but you view him as more like a tool than a person (more-so than even his brother).

Tywin and Roose are bad, but they are logical. Which makes it hard to hate them, because they act with reason. As much as I hate betrayal, I can understand why Roose did what he did. Tywin is the worst dad ever, and his treatment of Tyrion is inexcusable.

Cersei lacks intelligence, and is malicious, but she at least has a limit to her maliciousness (when Tyrion isn't concerned).

Frey is an idiot who just wants power and never looks ahead.

I think Littlefinger is the worst, he's malicious, intelligent, sadistic, AND he is motivated by one-sided love.

Show fans will vote for Joffrey, or perhaps Walder Frey/Roose Bolton due to the Red Wedding. It won't be close.

Book fans will most likely vote Ramsay Snow/Bolton.

It's unfortunate that Gregor Clegane was so downplayed in the television series, as he ranks high amongst the most evil characters in the books. While we hear of most of his exploits second hand, he spends most of the first three volumes casually raping, murdering and torturing his way across Westeros. That he does it almost perfunctorily...perhaps because of orders...seems to get him a pass for some reason. He's as bad as they come...by orders of magnitude worse than anyone else on the list not named Ramsay.

HM for "Maester" Qyburn and Vargo Hoat.

Walder Frey is a tempting choice but he is just a puppet. Tywin is another but he at least is a sane person, just cruel when it comes to his hold on things. Ramsay I would just have to say is a sadistic fucker. Cersei and Littlefinger are just kinda there, they have their problems and their own ambitions in the Game but are not that bad. The Mountain just wants to kill people. (though I think you Mean Dog there) The choice really boils down to Roose and Joffery. Roose Because he spit on his oaths for power, and Joffery because well...Joffery.

Had to go with Joffery as despite it being Season 3 in the show and at this point I'm just waiting for the next book to come out. He STILL cut of Ned's head... even though it was Sean Bean and we should have seen that coming.

fgjnxhmhhu:

Dude you like totally said exactly what I did /facetious irony

Anyways I totally agree. Being an asshole is almost his entire character.

A punching bag to be bitchslapped

^This video makes my life complete ^^

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked