Is Teen Titans Go any good?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

So I saw some clips from Teen Titans Go on YouTube and they made me chuckle quite a bit. Before watching the whole season however, I thought I'd look up some reviews just in case I just got lucky with those clips. To my surprise the average score the show was getting ranged around the 5s (average).

HOWEVER.

Upon further inspection the majority of user reviews were one star and could be summarised like this: "Waaaaah it's not the same as the original show!" and "Waaaaah Young Justice was cancelled!". Unsurprisingly I'm starting to have doubts on whether the show is as bad as the review scores would have me believe.

Now.

I was too old for Teen Titans when it came out.

I don't care about Young Justice (Not a fan of the art style).

So is Teen Titans Go any good as a goofy comedy about superheroes?

Rossco64:

I haven't watched Teen Titans Go, so I can't help you there, but I have to say, I really don't agree with your above statement. I mean hell, I'm 23 and I still love me some Teen Titans reruns, and there's people in their 20s and even 30s who watch My Little Pony.

Teen Titans Go is pretty goddamn funny. It's got a sense of humor that fluctuates between juvenile slapstick and surprisingly intelligent parody. I'd definitely give it a shot.

I haven't seen much of it but it definitely has its moments. I had expected much worse.

Dirty Hipsters:

Rossco64:

I haven't watched Teen Titans Go, so I can't help you there, but I have to say, I really don't agree with your above statement. I mean hell, I'm 23 and I still love me some Teen Titans reruns, and there's people in their 20s and even 30s who watch My Little Pony.

The thing is My Little Pony is well written. The 2003 Teen Titans series, not so much. It was a pretty nasty blend of mediocre action and terrible comedy, which somehow managed to be worse than the sum of its parts. I was too old to enjoy it myself, and I'm a 23 year old man who never stopped watching cartoons, and was in middle/high school during the original run.

The new cartoon, however, is one of the funniest currently in production. Don't let nostalgic fans of the old show convince you otherwise, not until you've checked it out for yourself, anyway. Just keep in mind this one is pure comedy, it's even less of an action show than The Powerpuff Girls was back in the day.

I was enjoying it immensely, I stopped watching it due to problems with the pricing structure that amazon had for episodes.
Each episode is broken in to two unconnected 10-minute stories, so trying a few out won't take you long.

If you are after goofy comedy then yes.

Just don't expect anything else.

I was honestly excepting there to be pools of hatred on this post for everyone hating the new teen titans show, but I am happy that there a few people that judge it on its on merits and not the previous shows story and characters.

Do you care about characters being in character beyond flandarised versions of their real personalities? If so, then no I really can't recommend.

I was expecting far far worse.
They took the inherent comedy that was already present in TT and cranked it up far past safe levels.
Sometimes it doesn't work, and I have to sigh in embarrassment at the shows jokes and writing, but sometimes it can also be surprisingly clever.

More or less it's 50/50 to me.

It is worth watching. Some episodes are great while others are... meh.

And I've rarely seen TT or YJ.

I watched Teen Titans when I was younger, and I'm currently watching "Teen Titans Go!". It has some really good jokes, some jokes that are just ok, while others are just embarrassing or annoying. There is a lot of the same style humour from the original show, but there is also more slapstick humour that's aimed at kids, so if childish jokes annoy you then you might not enjoy it as much. One good thing to be aware of is that Teen Titans GO! is focused more on the comedy side of things, so don't expect big action scenes or fights. Overall I'd say it's a decent, lighthearted, amusing show

So to sum up: I'd say while it's not a perfect 10/10 but its certainly not as bad as the original fans say it is. Why not give it a try?

PS. Screw you red squiggly line, "humour" is spelled correct.

Owyn_Merrilin:

The thing is My Little Pony is well written. The 2003 Teen Titans series, not so much. It was a pretty nasty blend of mediocre action and terrible comedy, which somehow managed to be worse than the sum of its parts. I was too old to enjoy it myself, and I'm a 23 year old man who never stopped watching cartoons, and was in middle/high school during the original run.

The new cartoon, however, is one of the funniest currently in production. Don't let nostalgic fans of the old show convince you otherwise, not until you've checked it out for yourself, anyway. Just keep in mind this one is pure comedy, it's even less of an action show than The Powerpuff Girls was back in the day.

TL;DR: I just don't agree. I can't help it, but I'm not going to act like an unreasonable fanboy either and personally attack you for that opinion. I just like the original show for reasons that are almost an exact opposite of your disliking. So, I ranted because it's such a strange dissonance I'm having. I suppose the 100% comedy vs comedy/action blend is what tilted the new show in your favor.

This confuses me so much. I'm so tempted to call you a troll, but the way this is worded and your reasoning, while I don't agree with it at all, tells me you're not. I can respect the opinion at the very least.

The original Teen Titans didn't always have the best action I'll give you that. But when it was good, it was pretty good. At least, it wasn't overly flashy and lacking substance for the entire run of the show at every moment like other shows I could talk about. It introduced characters to a demographic that didn't even know they existed even if they weren't like the comic book iterations. The characters were diverse and all were interesting or had interesting things to say at one point or another; even if you knew that's what their character was all about and saw it coming, it was still fun to see it play out. They all had their arcs and character development. I liked the theme song too and how whether it was in Japanese or English indicated what kind of episode you were about to watch.

I find it funny you say it had terrible comedy when Teen Titans Go! takes much of its comedy from Teen Titans whether directly or simply in making fun of its dynamic. It makes it worse, but it sounds like you think it's parodying superheroes whereas I think it is directly copying the old show, adding or subtracting elements from the character to make them work better for the slapstick dynamic, and removing what was good. I won't pretend I liked much of the original's comedy but I didn't dislike it either. It fit. It went from beat to beat: It kept things moving. It's even listed in some top 100 best animated lists (no, not just IGN's since IGN is...I know this already). It may not be "THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME OMG" but it worked. The comedy and seriousness mixture wasn't jarring, they were executed at proper times; if you ask me people just wanted it to be jarring because of their deep connection to the comics or their tiredness of other shows that made them take it out on a show that walks a thin line between serious and comedic sometimes vs full out childishness. It had more serious bits anyway and was pretty damn mature more often than not. It was criticized for being too childish and then too mature (childish was more common I'll admit). The fact that it was criticized for both is what creates this dissonance between me and critics. It doesn't make sense.

On to my point: I actually gave Teen Titans Go! a chance unlike some people who just hated it right away and I just couldn't like it. Teen Titans Go! is just silly. It's good for kids I suppose and even then I'm not sure I agree, but that is a separate issue about how much disrespect and lack of acknowledgement and downgrade catering I think kids get, especially where I live, the U.S. Maybe certain very young kids.

The humor is pretty bad. It's blatant "let's almost exclusively examine their teenage lives when they're not superheroing (rather than provide the mixture people love about superheroes) and up the comedy times five without any subtlety or intelligence or real issue storytelling" cliche/trope. I don't like slapstick; slapstick is usually pretty bad humor and uninspired in my opinion, but I'm also told I have a very high humor tolerance. In other words it's pretty hard to make me laugh. I get that's kind of the point of slapstick, the broad, physical comedy simplicity,, but honestly slapstick works better in real life. I can chuckle easier at small jokes than laugh at better ones though and I just can't chuckle at this.

It adds nothing and is very easy to write honestly. I don't get why people here are saying it's an intelligent parody. I'm pretty sure, though I might be wrong about this, there was fan fiction similar to some of these episodes in terms of theme before the show even existed. I mean, come on. Think about that: Fan fiction. I wouldn't mind that a show like this exists, but instead of using the opportunity to create a new show they took an old one. The original series lacked closure and had a cult following for its fairly good mixture of serious themes with minor animeish comedy (like the brief chibi bits). I don't blame fans for being upset; many of them are very spiteful, unreasonable, and just plain toxic though so I agree there.

For me, it's not simple nostalgia either. Other shows from my childhood I have grown to like less. Nostalgia was never that strong for me compared to other people...except for the original Star Wars trilogy and the DCAU, which is inevitable. It's like they were created to induce nostalgia and eliminate criticism when fans got older. Just joking, though seriously pretty memorable stuff.

Now, will I start screaming to ban it and beg for Young Justice or the original Teen Titans back? No. I'm not that obsessive, spiteful, or messed up, in some of these fans' cases. I haven't even seen Young Justice. BUT, there are legitimate problems with the show. These kind of shows, if they must exist, I'd much rather they exist solely as a small little web series. As others have said, it's decent and for me that's just underwhelming and makes it worse than decent for me personally. I just had to rant. In my honest opinion, do whatever you want OP. If you're looking for goofy comedy then you'll like it: I can't say I do. That's just me. If I were you I'd just give it a chance on your own and see what happens like I did.

jamail77:

Owyn_Merrilin:

TL;DR: I just don't agree. I can't help it, but I'm not going to act like an unreasonable fanboy either and personally attack you for that opinion. I just like the original show for reasons that are almost an exact opposite of your disliking. So, I ranted because it's such a strange dissonance I'm having. I suppose the 100% comedy vs comedy/action blend is what tilted the new show in your favor.

This confuses me so much. I'm so tempted to call you a troll, but the way this is worded and your reasoning, while I don't agree with it at all, tells me you're not. I can respect the opinion at the very least.

The original Teen Titans didn't always have the best action I'll give you that. But when it was good, it was pretty good. At least, it wasn't overly flashy and lacking substance for the entire run of the show at every moment like other shows I could talk about. It introduced characters to a demographic that didn't even know they existed even if they weren't like the comic book iterations. The characters were diverse and all were interesting or had interesting things to say at one point or another; even if you knew that's what their character was all about and saw it coming, it was still fun to see it play out. They all had their arcs and character development. I liked the theme song too and how whether it was in Japanese or English indicated what kind of episode you were about to watch.

I find it funny you say it had terrible comedy when Teen Titans Go! takes much of its comedy from Teen Titans whether directly or simply in making fun of its dynamic. It makes it worse, but it sounds like you think it's parodying superheroes whereas I think it is directly copying the old show, adding or subtracting elements from the character to make them work better for the slapstick dynamic, and removing what was good. I won't pretend I liked much of the original's comedy but I didn't dislike it either. It fit. It went from beat to beat: It kept things moving. It's even listed in some top 100 best animated lists (no, not just IGN's since IGN is...I know this already). It may not be "THE BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME OMG" but it worked. The comedy and seriousness mixture wasn't jarring, they were executed at proper times; if you ask me people just wanted it to be jarring because of their deep connection to the comics or their tiredness of other shows that made them take it out on a show that walks a thin line between serious and comedic sometimes vs full out childishness. It had more serious bits anyway and was pretty damn mature more often than not. It was criticized for being too childish and then too mature (childish was more common I'll admit). The fact that it was criticized for both is what creates this dissonance between me and critics. It doesn't make sense.

On to my point: I actually gave Teen Titans Go! a chance unlike some people who just hated it right away and I just couldn't like it. Teen Titans Go! is just silly. It's good for kids I suppose and even then I'm not sure I agree, but that is a separate issue about how much disrespect and lack of acknowledgement and downgrade catering I think kids get, especially where I live, the U.S. Maybe certain very young kids.

The humor is pretty bad. It's blatant "let's almost exclusively examine their teenage lives when they're not superheroing (rather than provide the mixture people love about superheroes) and up the comedy times five without any subtlety or intelligence or real issue storytelling" cliche/trope. I don't like slapstick; slapstick is usually pretty bad humor and uninspired in my opinion, but I'm also told I have a very high humor tolerance. In other words it's pretty hard to make me laugh. I get that's kind of the point of slapstick, the broad, physical comedy simplicity,, but honestly slapstick works better in real life. I can chuckle easier at small jokes than laugh at better ones though and I just can't chuckle at this.

It adds nothing and is very easy to write honestly. I don't get why people here are saying it's an intelligent parody. I'm pretty sure, though I might be wrong about this, there was fan fiction similar to some of these episodes in terms of theme before the show even existed. I mean, come on. Think about that: Fan fiction. I wouldn't mind that a show like this exists, but instead of using the opportunity to create a new show they took an old one. The original series lacked closure and had a cult following for its fairly good mixture of serious themes with minor animeish comedy (like the brief chibi bits). I don't blame fans for being upset; many of them are very spiteful, unreasonable, and just plain toxic though so I agree there.

For me, it's not simple nostalgia either. Other shows from my childhood I have grown to like less. Nostalgia was never that strong for me compared to other people...except for the original Star Wars trilogy and the DCAU, which is inevitable. It's like they were created to induce nostalgia and eliminate criticism when fans got older. Just joking, though seriously pretty memorable stuff.

Now, will I start screaming to ban it and beg for Young Justice or the original Teen Titans back? No. I'm not that obsessive, spiteful, or messed up, in some of these fans' cases. I haven't even seen Young Justice. BUT, there are legitimate problems with the show. These kind of shows, if they must exist, I'd much rather they exist solely as a small little web series. As others have said, it's decent and for me that's just underwhelming and makes it worse than decent for me personally. I just had to rant. In my honest opinion, do whatever you want OP. If you're looking for goofy comedy then you'll like it: I can't say I do. That's just me. If I were you I'd just give it a chance on your own and see what happens like I did.

I think my big problem with the humor in the original show was the "anime" humor they tried to infuse it with (and really relied on as the main source of humor), which for some reason mostly took the form of exaggerated anime faces. The whole thing came across as a cheap cash in on the anime boom, to me. I was also disappointed after having grown up on the DCAU, which the action portions really paled in comparison to, to say nothing of the anime I was watching at the time.

The new show doesn't have any of those issues, it's clearly a Western cartoon that would fit in with the likes of Dexter's Lab and The Powerpuff Girls, both in terms of style and quality. It doesn't try to take itself seriously (unlike the old show, which was kind of jarring when it switched from serious to silly), so there's no reason I should. I just sit back and laugh at the ridiculous situations. I mean stuff like the episode where a prank war gets so out of hand that they all die (like for real die, although it's ignored in the next episode because continuity would just get in the way of the absurdity) just has to be seen to be believed, it's great.

Owyn_Merrilin:

I think my big problem with the humor in the original show was the "anime" humor they tried to infuse it with (and really relied on as the main source of humor), which for some reason mostly took the form of exaggerated anime faces. The whole thing came across as a cheap cash in on the anime boom, to me. I was also disappointed after having grown up on the DCAU, which the action portions really paled in comparison to, to say nothing of the anime I was watching at the time.

This sums up my opinion pretty well:

"Writing for Slant Magazine, Lee Wang gave the show 2 stars out of 4, criticizing the lack of emotional depth compared to its predecessor, the Flash-based animation style commonly found on the network, and generic humor: 'If not for the actors, whose talents can't save this lackluster material, Teen Titans Go would offer little to even the most ardent Titans nostalgists and completists.'"

It's one thing to not take yourself seriously and be all the better. It's another thing to not take yourself seriously and use that as an excuse to connect together overly goofy scenarios that I can't really relate to, appreciate, laugh, or even chuckle at. I didn't see much of Batman: The Brave and the Bold and I know there was a hatred for that show too for similar reasons as Teen Titans Go! but of what I saw I think it did that laid back genre better. Everything I've seen in Teen Titans Go! I've seen in other shows many times over. The same reasons you like Teen Titans Go! are why I dislike it. It's too ridiculous in all the wrong ways for me.

As I said, the comedy/serious "switch" in the original was never jarring to me. It always seemed to fit in context and mixed things up a bit without feeling too out of place. It just worked for me 75% of the time; maybe if I re-watch it, it won't hold up as well. They never used that humor during the most serious of serious episodes like season finales, that I know for a fact so I guess that helped me too. I never understood or fathomed the explanation honestly. I will agree they were banking a bit too much on the anime boom.

In comparison to the DCAU, yeah Teen Titans fell short. It was never trying to be the DCAU though: In fact, one of the creators even said the difference in direction from DCAU-like shows was intentional. I don't care that the new show doesn't take itself seriously and I get that lets you relax your taking of it seriously, but I just can't get into that show. I gave the show a chance. I don't know where they are at the moment but I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere between a 1/3 to 1/2 of what they've done so far. I respect your opinion especially now that you've clarified it: It makes sense versus the blind fanaticism I usually see. Let's agree to disagree.

Dirty Hipsters:

Rossco64:

I was about 14. I wanted to watch South Park and stuff with boobs in it, not cartoons for kids.

Rossco64:

Dirty Hipsters:

Rossco64:

I was about 14. I wanted to watch South Park and stuff with boobs in it, not cartoons for kids.

Well now that's just silly.

Aside from stuff like Blues Clues and Dora, there's no such thing as "Cartoons for kids"

Lionsfan:

Rossco64:

Dirty Hipsters:

Aside from stuff like Blues Clues and Dora, there's no such thing as "Cartoons for kids"

At 14 there is.

I watched that drivers ed one. Vast majority of it was pretty garbage. But I guess its trying to appeal to kids the age of what I was back during the original. So 22 year old me doesn't care for this.

Its alright, but mostly just watered down shorts with no impact. Lots of giggles though, don't expect a plot beyond sesame street.

It bombards you with silly until you can't help but smile.

It takes the humor of the original while multiplying it tenfold.

It's my favorite cartoon on TV right now.

Rossco64:

HOWEVER.

Upon further inspection the majority of user reviews were one star and could be summarised like this: "Waaaaah it's not the same as the original show!" and "Waaaaah Young Justice was cancelled!". Unsurprisingly I'm starting to have doubts on whether the show is as bad as the review scores would have me believe.

Now.

I don't care about Young Justice (Not a fan of the art style).

you got 30 mins to blow? How about 15? It tends to be 2-3 stories per show.
If you think your to old for teen titans,
this will not suit you lol.

It's bad. It's fun stupid bad. I do laugh, but it's a labor for me to do the whole 30 mins.

Rossco64:

It's pleasantly enjoyable I would say for sure, I think most the reactions is literally due to the name, Teen Titans worked a good balance of comedy, action, and drama, which I'm unaware of others managing, not to forget people don't like change so removing the seriousness made them go on a rampage of disliking the series.
It's an above average series to me and I will most likely blaze through the whole series at some point.

There will be some valid complaints and opinion but for the most part it's just angry fans that are causing one sided low scores.

Rossco64:

Lionsfan:

Rossco64:

At 14 there is.

Would i be rude to suggest that sounds silly?
*Props up on a soap box.*

Seriously. There's a world where kids actively aren't happy enough with teen titans and need south park? I don't wanna sound elite, I swear I don't,

but do you know how terrible your average cartoon is today? My head explodes at the idea that teen titans (regular) isn't at least worth a peak at 14.

Did you like comic books? I was a huge comic book nerd at 14, that's probably why i don't get it.

Teen Titans Go! just feels like a parody of Teen Titans. While some of the jokes are funny it comes off as more of a series of short skits, rather than a show with an overall story.

Magog1:

Teenagers are silly. Seems par for the course.

Magog1:

Rossco64:

Lionsfan:

At 14 there is.

Seriously. There's a world where kids actively aren't happy enough with teen titans and need south park? I don't wanna sound elite, I swear I don't,

but do you know how terrible your average cartoon is today? My head explodes at the idea that teen titans (regular) isn't at least worth a peak at 14.

Did you like comic books? I was a huge comic book nerd at 14, that's probably why i don't get it.

I was kind of the same at 14. I wanted to appear more "grown-up" so I didn't watch any "kid stuff" because it was embarrassing. This extended as far as Justice League Unlimited, which was an absolutely fantastic show.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're right - it was silly. 14 year old me was stupid.

This show does not take itself very seriously, certainly not as much as the original.

There's a far bigger emphasis on comedy than anything else. And the comedy is actually pretty good most of the time.

So if you haven't seen the original I'd watch it. If you have and you're not bothered with anything I just said then you should also watch it.

DrBoomstickESQ:
It bombards you with silly until you can't help but smile.

I think that's the best description of the show I've ever seen. It's also a decent description of LittleBigPlanet (just add charm, and cuteness as well as silly).

ScrabbitRabbit:

Magog1:

Rossco64:

At 14 there is.

I was kind of the same at 14. I wanted to appear more "grown-up" so I didn't watch any "kid stuff" because it was embarrassing. This extended as far as Justice League Unlimited, which was an absolutely fantastic show.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're right - it was silly. 14 year old me was stupid.

Pretty much this. It's a phase that a lot of people go through, something people forget about that CS Lewis quote -- in addition to saying it's childish to be afraid of being seen as childish, he says that it's pretty normal for an adolescent to want to appear "very grown up." It's only once you're a grown adult and you still worry about it that it's inappropriate.

I never outgrew cartoons, but around the age of 12[1], I for some reason decided that I was too old to read the Star Wars EU novels. I've been kicking myself for that since high school, my backlog is massive because 12 year old me was an idiot XD

Although the original Teen Titans really wasn't that good. It's something you had to be young enough to not have much to compare it against, and it's old enough now that a lot of people have nostalgia goggles for it, too. So it was possible to be legitimately too old to enjoy it, and not just in the sense that you think you've outgrown cartoons. Because in all seriousness, if it were to premier for the first time today, most of the same people who gush about it would be bashing it.

[1] right when the New Jedi Order books, which the title alone shows they were doing what I had been waiting for the EU to get around to ever since I read the Jedi Academy trilogy, were starting to come out

I find myself laughing at it more than I'm not. It's certainly no adventure time, and it's a shame that it's a parody of a great childhood show, but enjoyable nonetheless.

It okay. Watch it if it's on and your bored, but I wouldn't go out my way to watch it.

Owyn_Merrilin:
Although the original Teen Titans really wasn't that good. It's something you had to be young enough to not have much to compare it against, and it's old enough now that a lot of people have nostalgia goggles for it, too. So it was possible to be legitimately too old to enjoy it, and not just in the sense that you think you've outgrown cartoons. Because in all seriousness, if it were to premier for the first time today, most of the same people who gush about it would be bashing it.

I'd have to disagree with this. When I started watching the show a few months ago, I had basically no prior memories of the show at all, and I still loved it. Wasn't perfect of course, some of the dialogue was a bit goofy and the animation could be... weird at times. But in my opinion it did boast a superb bunch of voice actors, occasionally amazing writing and had one of the greatest cartoon villains I've ever seen(Slade).

As far as Go goes(hur), someone else accurately described it as a parody of the original show. That's basically what it is, all the characters act like cardboard cutouts of themselves. While I personally found it to be rather lacking in substance compared to the original, that's not really the point of Go. It's good for a laugh or if you really want to see more of those characters.

I'd definitely suggest giving the show a try, at the very least. It's definitely not deserving of '1s' or whatever the negative review people are giving it. Just don't expect too much from it.

Mr Cwtchy:

Owyn_Merrilin:

I'd have to disagree with this. When I started watching the show a few months ago, I had basically no prior memories of the show at all, and I still loved it. Wasn't perfect of course, some of the dialogue was a bit goofy and the animation could be... weird at times. But in my opinion it did boast a superb bunch of voice actors, occasionally amazing writing and had one of the greatest cartoon villains I've ever seen(Slade).

As far as Go goes(hur), someone else accurately described it as a parody of the original show. That's basically what it is, all the characters act like cardboard cutouts of themselves. While I personally found it to be rather lacking in substance compared to the original, that's not really the point of Go. It's good for a laugh or if you really want to see more of those characters.

I'd definitely suggest giving the show a try, at the very least. It's definitely not deserving of '1s' or whatever the negative review people are giving it. Just don't expect too much from it.

But by your own description, the show was kind of decent but also very flawed. If you listen to the nostalgia goggles crowd, it was the best show ever, and Go! is an abomination. When in reality it's a solid parody of a mediocre at best show.

Owyn_Merrilin:
But by your own description, the show was kind of decent but also very flawed. If you listen to the nostalgia goggles crowd, it was the best show ever, and Go! is an abomination. When in reality it's a solid parody of a mediocre at best show.

I wouldn't say very flawed. Obviously no show is perfect, in terms of numbers I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10. Evidently you disagree, 's cool. I digress anyhow.

Unsurprising that people are hostile towards Go though. Perhaps they see it as an 'inferior replacement' of the original(I felt the original ended where it needed to), and use it as a target for their pent up anger over it ending.

Or maybe it's just the usual internet thing of being overly-negative towards something they don't like.

I am guilty of the nostalgia goggles, but also the tone. I feel as though the Batman/Superman/Justice League stuff all had a reasonably serious tone. They were action with a bit of comedy. Teen Titans went a little more goofy and the more recent stuff Teen Titans Go, Brave and the Bold, etc. went even more towards the comedy and slapstick. As this is not at all my personal taste (i.e. I loathe Three Stooges/Lucille Ball etc.), I dislike the newer ones.

Teen Titans for me was about as fluffy as I liked the my DC cartoons to go, but if you like comedy and slapstick coming from your DC heroes and you don't mind the chibi-esque art style (of which I am also not a fan), give it a try.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked