Happy anti-shitstorm thread

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I am already tried of this Zoe Quinn shitstorm after be exposed less then a day ago and internet shitstorms in general. well I am done with that shit, I will come back when people start being calm and began to thinking more clearly.

I propose a thread filled with cute animals, regular animals, awesome images/gifs, and overall happiness should happen just to balance out the negativity of a 50+ page shitstorm. Also I would enjoy this thread more then reading though a shitstorm.

Remember not make a Low Content Posts or the moderators will have a problem with it since it goes against forum rules!
I am also fairly sure they prefer images and stuff to be inside of spoilers or at minim it is a nice way to condense a long list of images. If don't don't know how insert images and/or use spoiler tags then click the quote button on my post to see how I did it.

Now I will began

by the way does anybody know of some entertaining lord of the ring gif that involved a catapult. I remember see it long ago on some thread and feel like seeing it again.

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
I am already tried of this Zoe Quinn shitstorm after being exposed to it less then a day ago.

Same. I was going to respond to a few people who I was speaking to, but I lost interest in even participating in that thread when I was gone only for 10 hours and it had more views and comments than the Ferguson and Gaza threads combined.

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
I propose a thread filled with kittens, dogs, awesome images/gifs, and overall happiness should happen just to balance out the existence of the 50+ page shitstorm. and also reading that thread just make me feel rather sad so want look at thread that makes me feel happy.

Remember not make a Low Content Posts or the moderators will have a problem with it since it goes against forum rules!
I am also fairly sure they prefer images and stuff to be inside of spoilers. If this turn into a shitstorm I will have this thread locked.

Now I will began

by the way does anybody of some entertaining lord of the ring gif that involved a catapult. I remember see it long ago on some thread and feel like seeing it again.

I'd like to put up pictures of my little dachshund, but I'm rather lazy. Instead; a list of things I would do if I were invisible.

1) Follow someone around so that whenever they looked in the mirror, I would crack it.

2) Twist the nipples of politicians while they are making a speech on national television.

3) Take all their right shoes for a week. Then give them back and take the left shoes.

4) Replace all live batteries with dead ones.

5) Keep changing the tv channel.

6) Eat as many foul foods as possible, keep following them around and farting.

Awww yiss.

Time to post mother.
Fucking.

PainInTheAssInternet:
snip

I guess that counts as happiness when compared to the shitstorm

I will try to find an image of dachshund's to make up for you being lazy.

See, now this is the thread that needs over 50 pages of content. You ever just start feeling sad or angry or anything, just come here and look at adorable animals. It's not just useful for the times of Gaza, Ferguson and Zoe Quinn, we will always need this thread. Keep it alive for years gentlemen, never let it fall off the main page.

This thread is good but it needs 20% more sloths:

Don't like 'em? Well, I've got this for you:

I love bunnies, they're my favourite animal! Here are some:

I found more and it's quite cute.

this thread is already doing what set out to do because I feel much better now. If the zoe thread becomes 65 page long then I will add more pictures and gifs.

edit
well shit it is at 61 pages now, I guess I will be making that post today.

I don't even know who Zoe Quinn is or what they did, but I also don't care!

Also for bonus, have this! Drag it and whatever you get will brighten up your day! Guaranteed!
Dat animation...

I thought about posting in the Zoe Quinn thread about a day or 2 ago, but I decided to do it later. I come back today and it's got like 2000 comments. Needless to say I noped outta there, I don't need any part of that.

Anyway, cute things. I've got a soft spot for bear cubs, but I'll give a little diversity here.

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
snip

Watch this:

Whilst listening to this:

Thank me later.

Also, I just wanted to post this:

TizzytheTormentor:
snip

I dragged the gif, and it was just staring up at the cat like it was about to murder the thing.

And now for something completely different

That's right, puns.

Yeah, I guess I missed the Jimquisition epsiode talking about her, and I'd never even heard of her till this crap started, so I didn't care then, and after reading the posts about it, I'm still finding a complete inability to care about pretty much any of it. So happy picture thread it is.

So have some dessert

Hazy992:
Watch this:

snip

Whilst listening to this:

snip

May I suggest a slightly different song? If you time it right I'm fairly certain the dogs walk in sync to it.

EternallyBored:
Panda Cupcake Snip

Recipe for those so inclined is here.

Good call. I've tried to wrap my head around that thread, and all I can conclude so far is that it's just acting as a lightning rod for anyone with an axe to grind about SJWs/gaming journalism/potential nepotism in the indie scene/feminism etc. Be well advised to steer clear.

In the meantime, spitz puppies!

erhmagawd. I seriously can't wait to get a bigger backyard so I can have a dog.

Are baby seals welcome?

LobsterFeng:
Are baby seals welcome?

All that pic needs i a caption that says, "I farted," and you have comedy gold.

You want to see my desktop pic?

Funny thing is, not a huge fan of the franchise, in fact I think it's a bit overrated.

Cute animals? Cute animals!

well I said I would find more images when the zoe thread was 65 pages long. it 64 as I am typing this. it will probably be at 65 by the time summit the post.
The next long image and gif post will when page 75 of that zoe thread happens.

i found this rather cute

This thread is in need of some motherfukken FOXES

How about three and a half minutes of people just spreading a simple bit of human kindness to random strangers?

We need more of this, everyone has their shitty days and needs a hug now and then.

Grouchy Imp:
How about three and a half minutes of people just spreading a simple bit of human kindness to random strangers?

well that counts as happiness.

Happy things? Why not ponies?

Ok, ok, that was a bad joke. I be serious business now.

Alright, that was very bad of me, too.

Here, I'll make it up to you all with something cute:

Hazy992:

Thank me later.

Mind if I thank you for that one now?
I could watch that on loop.

Reincarnatedwolfgod:

PainInTheAssInternet:
snip

snip again

snipped and edited my own post for being dumb and clicking the wrong quote button

Sassafrass:
Awww yiss.

Time to post mother.
Fucking.

AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pandas, bro. I raise you Koalas!

A word of warning guys.

A war of cuteness has no winners.

After a thread like this, the whole world outside just looks ugly.
Unless you live in a red panda, koala and corgi reserve.

I love this thread, especially those who posted ze bunnies. XD

For my contribution, have this. It's a combination of Queen and rabbits; how could you NOT love it?

26 posts, not one pug... for shame.

Pugs are happiness and cuteness incarnate... no thread EVER should go without pugs. NO EXCEPTIONS!

This video always kicks me right in the feels.

Cute animal thread?

Yuss!!

Yup, its her bed now.

If only she knew we were going to the vet.

Cute animals, you say?
This sounds like a job for the Fennec Fox!
You know, I didn't know how heroic that would sound until I actually said it.
Anyway.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked