Monster Musume coming out on Blu-Ray July 25th; Awesome Collector's Edition Available

The Monster Musume English release is coming on out Blu-Ray July 25th.

More importantly though, it's coming with the option to get a sick-ass Collector's Edition for $90.

Potentially NSFW ahead

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSVWXWJ/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So yeah, I gotta resist that urge to drop $90 bucks on th-

*presses Pre-Order Button*

Whelp, resistance over.

Never have I found the zoom button in Amazon so helpful.

Oh so it's finally up on Amazon eh? I preordered it off Rightstuff 2 months ago. For whatever reason Sentai seems to drop their preoreders there months ahead of Amazon.

Okay, that is a collector's edition I will actually buy for an anime. Or rather, a collector's edition that seems to understand what "collector's edition" really means. A silly little episode guide book and a cardboard case is not a collector's edition, but this? Snap, I'm on board.

Sniper Team 4:
Okay, that is a collector's edition I will actually buy for an anime. Or rather, a collector's edition that seems to understand what "collector's edition" really means. A silly little episode guide book and a cardboard case is not a collector's edition, but this? Snap, I'm on board.

Yep. This is something definitely worth of the $90 they want for it.

So it's dubbed?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here