Post jokes

Pages PREV 1 2

Why can't Stevie Wonder see his friends?

Inflation joke incoming

What's the fastest way to discover the population of Zimbabwe?

What's the fastest way to discover the richest person in Zimbabwe?

An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguan, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Batswanan, a Belorussian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Briton, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papuan, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scot, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Taiwanese, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian and/or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean all go to a nightclub.

The doorman stops them and says,

Cycloptomese:

Drathnoxis:
Here's the biggest joke I know of.

But why?

Because you don't check links before you click them.

Drathnoxis:

Cycloptomese:

Drathnoxis:
Here's the biggest joke I know of.

But why?

Because you don't check links before you click them.

Yep. I walked right into that one.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

It it possible to kill someone using potatos? If yes, how?

Ramdin44:

Potato gun?

A toothless termite walked into a pub and asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

Ramdin44:

Fry them, or stab them in the fries.

What do you get if you let Matt Stone and Trey Parker create a Disney property?

Cycloptomese:

Ramdin44:

Potato gun?

That's interesting!

DarklordKyo:

Ramdin44:

Fry them, or stab them in the fries.

Oh, sure!

Decepticons are much better than Autobots. Know why?

Tanis:

Is there supposed to be a joke there? Or is it just atheist theory 101 being told from a pig?

Anyway I've never bought that argument because alzheimers could be the soul slowly leaving the body, or the soul could be intact and the part that connects to the mind could be damaged, so it's not a clear cut win for the atheist side

A bus full of ugly people met with an accident. When they died, God granted all of them one wish. The first person said, "I want to be handsome". God holded his fingers and it happened. The second person said the same thing and God did the same thing. This went on and on throughout the group. God noticed the last man in line was laughing hysterically.When the man's turn came, he laughed and said, "I wish they were all ugly again".

I would say that these are kinda funny :)

"Knock knock. Who's there? It's Dewy. Dewy who? Say, Dewy have some time to drink some coffee?"

"Knock knock. Who's there? The interrupting cow. The interru... Excuse me - I'm terribly sorry to interrupt - but "moo"!"

Ever hear the one about the constipated mathematician?

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here