Sonic Brainfart - Alix Henriol & Sonic Passion

I saw your article on Sonic and Alix Henriol, so I thought it would be interesting to post this here to see what you guys thought. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTdvu1DrSY4

Aren't you the same person who created a horrid video and got banned for it? Same avatar aswell. It was "PS3>XBOX360". This video is no better.
I see, persistent troll is persistent.

Report and move on.

Danzorz:
Aren't you the same person who created a horrid video and got banned for it? Same avatar aswell.

Report and move on.

Maybe one day they'll have Business cards as Yahtzee suggested.

Danzorz:
Aren't you the same person who created a horrid video and got banned for it? Same avatar aswell. It was "PS3>XBOX360". This video is no better.

Report and move on.

When did this incident occur?

Cpt_Oblivious:

Danzorz:
Aren't you the same person who created a horrid video and got banned for it? Same avatar aswell.

Report and move on.

Maybe one day they'll have Business cards as Yahtzee suggested.

I've alerted the mods.
In the mean-time I shall suppress him with my only defence.
Not strong enough for heavy-duty trolls, still should have some effect.

SharPhoe:

Danzorz:

Report and move on.

When did this incident occur?

*Scratches head*
Lemme check.
I found the video.
All 3 parts are equally trollish
Yes...I remember it all now..

I'm not really trolling, but showing you these people exist. Unless one of your members here is a member of Sonic Passion. XD

Danzorz:

Report and move on.

Yes, he made that particular thread/video. My burning question is: why is this in the review section? I mean, c'mon man, at least stick your stuff in the right area... And please, don't post videos like this. If you posted something a bit nicer, all that would happen would be that this would get moved to another section.

EDIT: Did not read all of the above post. Nevermind... I was ninja'd in slow-mo. MATRIX NINJAS!

blackbustercritic:
I'm not really trolling, but showing you these people exist. Unless one of your members here is a member of Sonic Passion. XD

You were banned before. You are not allowed back, yet you came back. You broke the rules, again.

How am I breaking rules? I didnt even know I was banned. And its not like I made a new account or anything, which you would have noticed if you werent too busy being silly. XD I read through my messages just now, and it did say I was suspended for three days a while ago.

And I wasnt sure where to put this. It's more of a review of the sick and twisted things people want to do to Sonic. XD

Obvious troll is obvious...

I remember reading about these people in a Escapist article on persistant fans. The things I read... Terrifying.

Danzorz:

Must. Get. NOW!

NoMoreSanity:
I remember reading about these people in a Escapist article on persistant fans. The things I read... Terrifying.

Danzorz:

Must. Get. NOW!

*Gives spray*
There, I got like 500 of them.

Danzorz:

NoMoreSanity:

Danzorz:

Must. Get. NOW!

*Gives spray*
There, I got like 500 of them.

Thanks Dan, I'll treasure this with all the warthm in my heart! (Trolls hate warmth!)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked