Into the Orange Reviews: The Nectar of the Gods

Also known as.....

Ah yes, it's my first review. Hopefully this shall be decent and not blow up in my face. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Now, let us begin....

This orange-flavored carbonated soft drink is, without a doubt, one delicious son of a gun. It can be found in some vending machines and sit-down restaurants, but seems to solely reside in supermarkets at very low prices. The best way to get a hold of this tasty beverage is to go to Wal*Mart, Sainsbury's, or whatever market you have at hand. Odds are, they should have it. Of course, if that fails you, the power of buying online is a possibility.

The taste is very nice. It's not exactly overpowering, but it certainly makes its presence known. It tastes much like an orange (or so I've been told, as I've not consumed the fruit myself), while it's also sugary and full of zing. It'll give you a slight tingle on the tongue, which gives it that extra kick. The texture is like that of most soft drinks out there; fizzy, bubbly, not too thick, not too watery.
However, with an addendum of this paragraph, the diet version is utter shite in this aspect. Just...... just avoid it. It's for your own good, really.

While I'll admit, some people may find it rather strong, it's nowhere near as bad as those energy drinks. It's only got 130 calories per 8 fluid ounces, as well as no total fat, 0 cholesterol, 30 milligrams of sodium, and 35 grams of carbohydrates (which is sugar). No protein, sadly. If it had some, I dare say it'd be the single best soft drink on the face of the planet.

The packaging is rather nice as well. As you can see, the orange color somewhat jumps out at you, and is also mild enough to not be an eyesore. The sun design seen behind the text has a neat swirl to be seen, which personally I enjoy. It reminds me of better days, back when I was playing Super Mario Sunshine and things were still fun in life. The blue text over the orange is a nice contrast, and the green leaf used to dot the 'i' is a nice touch, considering it's an orange drink.

`

All in all, I'd give this product a 9/10. I CAN see room for improvement, but it's still pretty damn good. Definitely get it, if for nothing else than to try it out.

Orangette FTW( cheapper and better)

I love Sunkist. But its not as good as Santa. And its missing the hot chicks in swimsuits singing.

I love *almost* all orange sodas. Sunkist is right below Fanta Orange on my list.

And that seal is pretty awesome.

I loves the Sunkist. It's right above Fanta for me

and that is pretty awesome!.

I love Sunkist and I love you for writing this review.

MorsePacific:
I love Sunkist and I love you for writing this review.

Oh boy! ^___^

IdealistCommi:
And that seal is pretty awesome.

Thank you.

I spent a GRUELING 80 seconds in Microsoft Pain crafting that!

Pimppeter2:
I love Sunkist. But its not as good as Santa. And its missing the hot chicks in swimsuits singing.

..... You mean Fanta, right?

......... Dear god, I hope so.....

Portal Maniac:

Thank you.

I spent a GRUELING 80 seconds in Microsoft Pain crafting that!

0_0
Jesus Christ
You poor thing!

IdealistCommi:
0_0
Jesus Christ
You poor thing!

I know, right?
My wrist was slightly unpopped and my clicking finger was somewhat sore from holding down the touch-pad's button!
XD

Portal Maniac:

I know, right?
My wrist was slightly unpopped and my clicking finger was somewhat sore from holding down the touch-pad's button!
XD

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
You need some sleep after that!
You should really get off your feet and rest for a few hours

Hmm, Sunkist is alright, but it cannot beat the superhuman extravagance known as cream soda.

As well as root beer. Yum yum.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked