Chronicle : Rylingo Reviews

Pages 1 2 NEXT

For my newest review go to my latest post.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbIMqyUg1Us
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv-l10ciiFE

Should I Watch Inglorious Basterds?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Should I Watch Funny People?

Should I Watch Zombieland?

Should I Watch Jennifer's Body?

Should I Watch Paranormal Activity?

Should I Watch Avatar?

Should I Watch The Crazies?

Should I Watch Green Zone?

Alice In Wonderland, Should I watch It?

Comments, suggestions and thumbs up are very much appreciated. Tell me what you think!

Ive got very few subscriptions so it'd be ncie to get more. It doesn't cost a penny.

I personally hated the new movie, Tim burton actually made wonderland boreing.
Ive thought about doing a review as well.
Ill comment more later.

Couldn't agree with you more, this has been possibly your best review so far. Oh by the way Cheshire cat is voiced by Stephen Fry, woo.

Now How To Train Your Dragon... that's a movie you need to see.

I liked it, it was good apart from the whole battle thing.... Alice in Wonderland is no place for epic battles Mr.Burton... No, it wasn't even an epic battle, it was annoying and boring

27CDruid:
Alice In Wonderland, Should I watch It?

Comments, suggestions and thumbs up are very much appreciated. Tell me what you think!
Yeah i really wasn't a fan of this one.

watched your review again, I actually wanted to say a few more things.
First of all, wonderland actually makes sense and that is just wrong.
It has a geography, it has normal people, in fact it reminds me more of Narnia than wonderland.
and yeah the 3d does suck, but it was funny seeing the big group of uptight British people in 3d.

what pisses me off is that the Burton fan boys are defending this movie to the death, I saw a comment once that was along the lines of, "Fuck you guys this movie is a masterpiece and Tim Burton is a genius"
Come on people, we deserve a better movie than this, this is insulting.

btw great review, I really enjoyed it, laughed pretty hard when you yelled FREEEDOOOOOMMMMM!
Now im gonna check out your other stuff.

I have to agree, it was a very bad movie. My friends actually liked it for some odd reason, but these are the same guys who thought that Paul Blart Mall Cop was insanely funny.

Great review, summed up everything I thought about the movie pretty much. Keep it up.

Stranger of Sorts:
Oh by the way Cheshire cat is voiced by Stephen Fry, woo.

It really was a shame that they had to remove the ambiguity from the character as Fry's voice did fit perfectly.

Sven und EIN HUND:
No, it wasn't even an epic battle, it was annoying and boring

It was really cliched and silly. Having it finish with Alice saying "Off with your head" was just seat squirmlingly awkward.

IanBrazen:

in fact it reminds me more of Narnia than wonderland.

I had a bit in the review were i said it was very similar to both narnia and the never ending story but i cut it to keep the review short.

IanBrazen:
btw great review, I really enjoyed it, laughed pretty hard when you yelled FREEEDOOOOOMMMMM! Now im gonna check out your other stuff.

Thanks! Please do! The freedom yell is also in my Epic Movie review.

someboredguy:
Great review, summed up everything I thought about the movie pretty much. Keep it up.

Thanks! :)

Next up will probably be kick ass.

It did seem a bit overly linear - I mean she had a definate plot of things to do, which made it way too serious. Plus I didn't like Alice either, she didn't sound interesting even when she did some of those "musings", and the clothes sizing was pointless and took ages.
I agree about the changes in The Mad Hatter. I mean, he was too serious in every way, and wasn't that funny really. It is a pity too that lots of other characters come on for unexplained cameo parts like the twins :(

Finally, I really hated how The White Queen walked around with her hands in the air the whole time! I get that it was supposed to be her airy personality or something, but it was so strange.

Good review :)

I agree with everything you said.

It COMPLETELY ruins everything that made Alice in Wonderland so great. The book was something that messed with logic. This atrocity was just a generic cliched piece of shit.

I think the WORST part in the movie was where Johnny Depp was reciting the Jabberwocky poem as some serious sinister prophetic tale. Man that was so stupid, I knew from that moment on the movie won't get better. I regret watching this trash.

And yeah, the 3D sucked.

I love Tim Burton films and U AR WRONG ITZ DA BEST MOVIE EVAR!!!!!

I kid I kid.

I am a Tim Burton fan, and even I felt this film was less than I'd hoped for.
It didn't even feel like Time Burton had anything to do with it. It felt like Disney had hack up the body of their Narnia films, stitched it back together, and dressed it up as Wonderland.

Should I Watch Kick Ass?

So BeerMans back. Good thing or a bad thing? Anything else that needs changed?
Work will be beginning on SMB3 next although a SIWI might come out before it since game reviews take longer.

Should I Watch Get Him To The Greek

Tell me what you think!

Should I Watch Inception?

Blip version for those who can't use youtube: http://druidreviews.blip.tv/file/3919233/
As with all my Should I Watch It reviews there will be no spoilers.

And yeah i just found out about the glitch with the intro music. My video making software is a right pain! Tell me what you think. Any of you go to see the movie?

Should I Watch Piranha 3D

This video contains several images of bikini clad girls accompanied by an irish man-child singing about boobies. Its NSFW.

Should I Watch Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

In my "Should I Watch It?" reviews there will be no spoilers. Tell me what you think of this!

Should I Watch Vampires Suck?

Yes, i watched it. Tell me what you think of this review please

Should I Watch JackAss 3D?

Its been waaay to long since my last review. Got Fred in my sights next!

Fred The Movie
Druid Reviews Should I Watch It?

Yep its my newest review video. Its got a few little swearys in their so its not one for the minors. May contain Pixie Lott.

I'm just so confused, they made a whole movie out of the Fred shtick? The whole thing was funny because you didn't actually see any of the other characters and they had hilariously bad voices. Thank god you watched it instead of us, let your anger out!

Dat accent.

Hm, these are pretty good actually. Kudos to you for spreading your video's to The Escapist!

Moeez:
I'm just so confused, they made a whole movie out of the Fred shtick?

They most certainly did! It was released in a cinema in some countries. For others it went straight to TV/DVD. The UK and Ireland is loving Miss Pixie Lott at the minute and it reached the cinema on her selling power alone.

PastTheFeeling:
Dat accent.

It is a weird one!

Flamezdudes:
Hm, these are pretty good actually. Kudos to you for spreading your video's to The Escapist!

Thanks! Im just spreading them a little to see if people enjoy them. Was going to review Green Hornet next but the movie is a fun, if average movie. Its hard to review that!

Justin Bieber The Movie, Never Say Never

Your Druid has done another review. This time for Justin Biebers new movie. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers as best I can.
Not my best ever I kinda ended up going way off topic on this one but can you blame me?

Your Highness

Your Druid has done another review. This time for Your Highness. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers as best I can.
A lot better than the last one, if I do say so myself. Some swear words included.

May contain Zooey Deschannel.

If you liked it you can subscribe to see more.

The Hangover, Part 2

Your Druid has done another review. This time for the Hangover 2. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers as best I can.
Ive noticed that i had a very different opinion on this movie when compared to most critics. Not sure why i felt much more positively than they did! Some swear words included.

If you liked it you can subscribe to see more.

Transformers 3, Dark Side of the Moon

Your Druid has done another review. This week its a Transformers 3 review. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers as best I can.
There is still one minor spoiler that snuck in. I let this review become longer than I had intended again. Sorry. Some swear words included.
May contain a slide show of Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington in only underwear.

If you liked it you can subscribe to see what I bring out next![/quote]

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Your Druid has done another review. This week its a Deathly Hallows Part 2 review. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers as best I can.
I couldn't say much during this review as I don't want to spoil any of the books! Hence it is less informative than usual.

If you want to see more of my reviews, subscribe!

Super 8

Your Druid has done another review. This week its a Super 8 review. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers in this review.
I couldn't say much during this review as I don't want to spoil it and give away more than in the trailer!

If you like my reviews, subscribe!

Lion King 3D

Your Druid has finally got a new movie review out. This time round its a Lion King 3D review. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers in this review.

Paranormal Activity 3

Your Druid has watched and reviewed the new paranormal activity movie. Like all my reviews I will avoid spoilers in this review.

The Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker
Druid Reviews

Your Druid has released his 100th upload. A negative Wind Waker review... I could be in trouble here!

If you are angry at this review, subscribe! :p

Should I Watch Immortals 3D?
Druid Reviews

Your Druid has gone back to movie reviews. I hope you enjoy. No spoilers as per usual.

If you like my reviews please, subscribe! :)

Should I Watch 50/50?
Druid Reviews

Your Druid has made a new reviews I hope you enjoy. No spoilers as per usual.

If you like my reviews please, subscribe.

Should I Watch Hugo?
Druid Reviews

Your Druid has made a new reviews I hope you enjoy. No spoilers as per usual.

If you like my reviews please, subscribe.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked