Mass Effect 3 and the DLC Debacle - My Analysis

Me talking about the hot topic of the day, Mass Effect's DLC, and pretty much coming to the conclusion that it really isn't that bad.

Hardly understandable. I stopped listening half way through since I hardly understood anything, what with your horrible accent (sorry, just being honest), the unnecessary background sound of the clip you should have turned off, and simply the somewhat bad audio quality...but it's mainly your accent.

It's weird, I had the same audio set-up for my last video and people had no trouble understanding that, but people are saying the audio is weird on this one. Maybe the background stuff could've been a bit lower but other than that it sounded like my first video, which I assumed was fine, since nobody pointed it out.

But yeah, I need a new mic. Plus I've been up and down on the quality of my uploads in an attempt to not buttfuck my internet for me and my housemate for 3 hours while it uploads.

Meh, it's a learning process. Can't change my accent, though.

EDIT -- Ha, apparently you yourself watched my last video. Seriously, no changes were made to the audio set-up, so I don't know why you're having problems with the video and yet watched my previous video with no issue. Especially if your main issue was really my accent because, y'know, that didn't change either.

MiloP:

I didn't think it was that bad. I enjoy listening to the lilt of a yaaarkshire accent meself. Reminds me of weebl, it does.

trollpwner:

MiloP:

I didn't think it was that bad. I enjoy listening to the lilt of a yaaarkshire accent meself. Reminds me of weebl, it does.

I actually hail from Manchester, not Yorkshire, but thank you anyway :P

MiloP:

I actually hail from Manchester, not Yorkshire, but thank you anyway :P

Well I'm soft, posh, southern Jesse so I can't tell :p

I struggled with your other video too but I found it too interesting to quit.

I know you can't change your accent, though it's really funny how some people (me included) who have never been to England have a more accurate "Queen's English" pronunciation than people who were born and have lived their entire lives in England. Meh, but that's not the topic.

I do agree however that there's really no reason to bash Bioware for bringing out the DLC as they are going to, they've explained the situation perfectly. I do however yearn for the old days when there were no DLCs at all. These days developers put together some items and release it as a DLC, even demand money for it. I simply miss good old expansion packs that really added something to the game.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked